Former Gartan Addicts, #7 {SPOILERS}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'll stay optimistic. I think this show will do well, I just hope the ratings aren't an issue. Or someone's gonna have a few words with the scheduling department that thought Invasion was better suited for Alias' old timeslot
Word! Am I the only one that thinks that Invasion sucks?

But seriously lets get back to how much JG and MV rocked last night. I watched the ending scenes again. Holy mother of... seriously. That was such fantastic work. Fantastic.
That last scene is still killing me!

Word! Am I the only one that thinks that Invasion sucks?

I think it sucks. Seriously think its acting is not up to par, but yeah seeing Lawerence Trilling, Alias director, directing Invasion..yeah made me sad.

Sigh, that ep was so sad. I balled my eyes out the last scenes. I know he isn't dead, he can't be. Closed coffin and all that jazz...but still the chemisty was amazing between the two. When MV talked in French, i was like oh good lord, THANK YOU JJ!! It was so sexy ;)

He is going to come back, I know it :smiley:

and if not...well...eh, lets not go that far.

I just had a thought. Did anyone else remember that Nadia was still on the show? :rotflmao: Cause I didn't.

Invasion does suck.

Last night, that episode was like good old classic Alias. I swear, it was so exciting. Except for the fake dying. If Vaughn came back next week that would be one of the best episodes ever. :P But he's not. So I'm sad. And I'm sorry I'm being such a brat about it and not watching till he comes back, but I just can't. (n)

ETA: Hi Jill! :hi: I feel your pain. I'm right there with you. :console:

I think they're going to show how they faked his death in a future epi. With flashbacks. That would be cool. Cause Jack was just standing there the entire time, even when Vaughn was having heart failure. He just stood there like..."Right on time."

Hold on a second. When Jack walks into the room and tells them about the guy that wasn't really with the NSA or whatever. Don't all of them stop for a second and then Sydney asks. "What are we gonna do?" Then the shot goes to APO. What if they showed them talking about the passports, but actually did plan to fake Vaughn's death?

I think the "What are we gonna do?" thing is a big hint. They planned all the details, and were going to get Vaughn out once he was stable enough. But then he flatlined. Which was obviously a part of the plan.

ETA: Someone at Chad's site pointed this out. When the whole hospital scene is going on, they're playing a song called, "Dirty Little Secrets".

Is that a hint JJ was telling us to look for?

Yeah, I think the part about getting passports and planning an escape once Vaughn's condition stabilizes is their way out of this mess. They'll do something like they did in Season 3 (they did it on Lost last episode, too :P ), where you get to see the whole scene pieced together with some scenes that they didn't originally show, and that will be when they are planning to get Vaughn out of the hospital and fake his death. ;)

I don't know who mentioned it upthread, but shirtless Vaughn being resuscitated didn't go unnoticed by me either. I was thinking, "get a close up of that chest!" :woot: :woot: :P

ETA: That's Sarah Mclachlan's song, and I thing it means something else. Like if someone you love died, and if you kept secrets from that someone while they were alive, she's thinking if she had to do it over, she wouldn't keep secrets. Lyrics here:
Dirty Little Secret

If I had the chance love
I would not hesitate
To tell you all things I never said before
Dont tell me its too late
Cause Ive relied on my illusion
to keep me warm at night
and Ive denied in my capacity to love
but I am willing to give up this fight

Been up all night drinking to drown my sorrows down
But nothing seems to help me since youve gone away
Im so tired of this town where every tongue is wagging
When every back is turned
Theyre telling secrets that should never be revealed
Theres nothing to be gained from this but disaster

Heres a good one
Did you hear about my friend
Hes embarrassed to be seen now
Cause we all know his sins

If I had the chance love
I would not hesitate
To tell you all things I never said before
Dont tell me its too late
Cause Ive relied on my illusion
to keep me warm at night
and Ive denied in my capacity to love
But I am willing to give up this fight
Oh I am willing to give up this fight

Just had to stop by and say Yay for MV guesting on KC. I bet that episode is gonna be awesome and funny as hell.

And I agree with those who said that the chemistry between JG and MV was awesome last night. I'm one of the ones who felt nothing for them last season, but last night...the scene in the car when they were talking about not being able to change diapers....that was very sweet. :blush: And I thought they both knocked it out of the park. (y)

I just read what Kristin said. So MV's holding out? :lol: Don't tell me we have to do a campaign to ask MV to come back. :lol: I think MV cares more about the show and the cast/crew and the fans to play hardball over this. If he's not able to come back, it probably has to do with other projects he's working on. I hope.

MV's holding out? :eek: Jill, you wanna start that campaign going? :lol:

I don't know who mentioned it upthread, but shirtless Vaughn being resuscitated didn't go unnoticed by me either. I was thinking, "get a close up of that chest!" :woot: :woot: :P
That's me. :lol: Too bad, MV's the shy type. Couldn't they have pulled that blanket at least to the waist? :P

Let me read what KV has to say...:dogrun:

ETA: MV SHOULD hold out and make TPTB sweat a lot and make them pay up.

:lol: I agree, MV should hold out for awhile and make people worried. :P But then again, this is Kristin and she likes to lie so I wouldn't hold too much truth to what she is saying. I hardly believe that the Alias people would just let MV go after his final episode without securing a little deal with him to come back sometime, you know? Besides, he has a great working relationship with all of those people and like Chad said, he goes and visits the set. I don't think MV would hold back on going back to work unless he has a movie lined up or something.

ETA: Alias is smart enough to know to grab MV up before he leaves and make a deal with him cause they know someone else would try to get him. At least that's what I think.

MV's holding out? :eek: Jill, you wanna start that campaign going? :lol:
That's me. :lol: Too bad, MV's the shy type. Couldn't they have pulled that blanket at least to the waist? :P

To be honest, I'm kind of conflicted about wanting MV back on Alias. I'm so mad they actually killed Vaughn (fake or real, he's not going to be there every week :angry: ), so I feel like they don't deserve MV. Put MV on Prison Break already :hide: Just kidding. I still want my S/V ending. :(

So it was you. :lol: I agree, how can they put the paddle onto his chest if the blanket is covering it? :blink: They should have given us one last good look at that chest. :lol:

MV can be on KC for a while. He can be in the third party in the JB and Mimi triangle and then let JB have the girl later. It's BC's turn to get the girl. It's his show after all. Or he can be TOM's cell mate for a few epis. :hide:

No matter what, I want Vaughn back and the happy ending to S/V. :blush: I want Vaughn to know Isabelle. (n) :smiley:

ETA: Yeah, might as well show that chest one last time. That wasn't too much to ask for, right?

ETAA: That's why Vaughn flatlined. He still had the blanket half-way up. Stupid monkeys. :angry: :P

I want him back cause I want the S/V ending too :P
after all this will be the last season and they owe us that.

The episode was fabulous... better than I thought.
The end was very intense... seriously. And the chemistry was great. Gotta love them. Seriously, they're the best :D

I too think they faked his death... cause those bad guys would kill him no matter what... they're worse than any other bad guys on Alias and with a child on the way faking his death is the best thing to protect him, Syd and the baby.
And if he made it to the hospital (a bit unrealistic in my opinion.. lol... but we know Vaughn is super man :P ) I think he could survive.

Loved the name of the baby. Isabelle. So sweet. :smiley:

I absolutely adored that scene in the car when he says that she will be a wonderfull mom... what he says to Syd is very beautiful :smiley:

And guys... he looked Hot. Soooo... hot. Even when he was dying.
And in the begining when he was in that room... ohhh sooo hot :D

You should see what my brother did. I came home for the weekend and he took the day off to babysit my little 2 year old cousin, Isabella. And when I came in the door he goes, "EJ, I have to show you something." And he says to Isabella.."Isabella.. Isabella what happened to Vaughn?" And she goes, "He died." :rotflmao: It's hilarious, but kinda mean too.

They can't lead us on to believe that they're faking his death and then not bring him back. :P What are they going to do later on? They can't say oh we were just kidding he really did die in the first episode.

:rotflmao: That's funny! Hey at least, cousin Isabella was acquainted with Vaughn at a young age. :lol:

Hmm, since they're monkeys, they can always say Vaughn is in heaven and he's Syd and Isabelle's guardian angel. :rolleyes:

As good as the premiere was, Alias didn't do too well in the ratings game last night. :( What can ABC expect with hardly any promotion (other than a day before) at all?

ALIAS came in 3rd which isn't bad overall so I'm happy. It was up against a live Will and Grace. :smiley:

Oh and I think they have MV signed already but only a very few people know about it so it doesn't LEAK AGAIN!!

Can't wait to see him on KC!!! I'm all for a 3 episode guest spot.

They should do a live alias. I think it would be more of a comedy then. lol.

Jules, are you saying that ALIAS signed MV again? Me confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back