~*~ I Do ~*~

hey! Sorry for not reviewing earlier, but real life is kinda hassling me this month! Great update...can't wait to hear more of the backstory...did she leave him? he leave her? something more...ALIAS...ie the two missing years?? Hope you update again soon!

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
“But honey, he was your Prince.” She gently brushed Sydney’s hair off her forehead as her head rested lightly against Francie’s shoulders. Sydney’s tears slowly began to fall down her cheeks. She shut her eyes, trying to stop them from falling but it didn’t work.

“I know.” She whispered through her tears.

~

I love that part! Great fic, can't wait for the update, can i get a pm? :D

:hi: Hey guys ^_^

:rolleyes: sorry it's taken me a while to update but school = :angry: ;)

did she leave him? he leave her? something more...ALIAS...ie the two missing years??

:Ponder: no there was no two missing years...but i'm not saying anything else :P :angelic:

anyways here's the next chap!! :smiley:

Chapter 4

Vaughn increased the speed on the treadmill as he continued to run. He always sought refuge in the gym when he needed to think about something. He found that the exercise always helped him to figure things out, but luckily for him, Weiss was at his side to talk about Sydney’s return.

“Sydney Bristow?” Weiss told him as he lowered the speed on his machine. He was walking at a fast pace but couldn’t quite pluck up the energy to run as fast as Vaughn was. Weiss thought that he would never hear her name again, or to ever see her again, and he imagined that Vaughn had been thinking the exact same thing.

“Yeah how ironic is that. My ex-fiancée is planning my wedding to another woman.”

“That’s pretty messed up.” Vaughn turned to look at Weiss, amazed at his ability to always state the obvious.

“I was against the whole wedding planner idea in the first place, I only agreed to it to make Lauren happy.”

Weiss thought for a minute as his feet pounded on the treadmill with every step that he took. “As much as I like Sydney, fire her. Tell Lauren that you’re not comfortable with her planning the wedding and hire someone else.” It seemed like the most logical thing to Weiss.

“I couldn’t say that to her, she’d want to know why…”

“You could always tell her the truth. So you have a past, everyone does. I’m surprised Lauren doesn’t already know about you two.”

He sighed. “I have considered telling her in the past, but I can never bring myself round to telling her what I did.” Vaughn slowed the treadmill down until it eventually stopped. He stepped off it and wiped the sweat off his forehead with his towel as he tried to catch his breath.

“Make up an excuse then, it’s not like she’d realise you were lying to her.” Vaughn glared at his friend as he directed yet another insult towards his future wife.

“Weiss…” He warned him. Weiss had never really liked Lauren. He was always nice to her when she was around but the minute that she was gone, he would start complaining to Vaughn about his bad choice in women. There had only been one woman that Weiss had approved of, and that had been Sydney.

“I’m sorry.” Weiss mumbled but Vaughn knew that he would do it again. Weiss stepped off the treadmill and the two of them walked towards the water cooler.

“Besides, I doubt Lauren would fire her, she seems to like her a lot. Not that I can blame her.”

Weiss took a plastic cup and filled it with water, handing it to Vaughn before filling on up for himself. “Ok, so go to Sydney and convince her to quit. Problem sorted.” He smiled and drank the water.

“I doubt she’s going to want to give up $15 000 just because it’s awkward.” Weiss spat out his water all over Vaughn’s T-shirt, ignoring the disgusted look that appeared on his friend’s face.

“I’m sorry, what?!”

“Yeah, Lauren told me last night that she’d wrote her a check for that much money.” Vaughn took his towel and wiped the water off his shirt, while Weiss’s cheeks reddened.

“Dude, I know Lauren makes a lot more money than you do…but that is just ridiculous.” Vaughn nodded in agreement. “I mean, I would have planned your wedding for free.” He smiled but all Vaughn could do was raise his eyebrow. “Oh yeah sorry I forgot. Like Little Miss Perfection would let me do that.”

“Weiss will you stop insulting her. I know you don’t exactly like her, but please keep the cheap comments to yourself.” Vaughn yelled as he walked away; leaving Weiss standing there stunned. Usually Vaughn tolerated his comments; he even laughed at a few of them. Weiss guessed that right now wasn’t the best time to be making Lauren jokes, especially not with the love of Michael’s life back in the picture.

Weiss chased after Vaughn and found him opening up his gym locker and taking out his stuff. Weiss took a seat on the bench next to the lockers and looked up at him.

“So how is Sydney?”

Vaughn paused before closing over the locker. “I don’t know. She looked great as she always did, but neither of us where really in much of a mood for a social talk.” He turned to face his friend. “It would have been our anniversary yesterday…October 1st. It’s so weird how I should see her again after all these years, especially on that date.”

“You think its fate?” Weiss knew that Vaughn had never believed in anything like that, but to him it seemed like it was fate that brought her back into his life on that particular date.

“Weiss come on, don’t start with the whole fate thing. It’s just a coincidence.”

“It’s a pretty good coincidence. Seems like fate to me.”

Although he was dismissing the idea, there was something about what Weiss was saying that interested Vaughn and scared him at the same time. He had made a mistake all those years ago, maybe this was his chance to make up for all of that. There had to be a reason why she was brought back into his life, and he was determined to find out what.

Vaughn sat down beside his friend, a question burning away in the back of Vaughn’s mind. “Did you know that she was back in New York?” He leaned forward and rested his arms on his legs, his head turned to look at Weiss.

Weiss shook his head. “No. You know how she left for LA after it happened?” Vaughn nodded so Weiss continued. “Well we stayed in touch for a couple of months, talked a lot on the phone, email, I visited her a few times. Even after what happened with you guys, we decided that our friendship was important to both of us, so we tried to stay friends, which is hard to do when you’re living on opposite sides of the country.” Weiss paused and looked at Vaughn. It was the first time that Vaughn had heard any of this, he wanted to make sure that he was ok with it all. Vaughn threw him a reassuring smile, urging him to continue. He needed to hear the rest of the story.

“I was going to tell you that we were still in touch, I figured that you’d eventually want to contact her yourself. But then you never asked about her, never showed any sign of wanting to talk to her, so I never pushed you into it. I thought that you’d ask when you were ready. Then eventually I stopped hearing from her, the phone calls stopped as did the friendship.”

Vaughn could hear the sadness in Weiss’s voice. The three of them had been best friends and when Sydney and Michael eventually started dating that didn’t change. He could tell that Weiss regretted that they weren’t friends anymore, and Vaughn had to admit that Weiss wasn’t the only one with regrets.

“The last time I heard from her, she was teaching at UCLA. I don’t know why she came back to New York, or why the sudden career change.” Weiss shrugged and stood up. He hadn’t planned on sharing that much with Vaughn, but he knew that it was what he needed to hear.

Vaughn sat silently, thinking over everything that Weiss had told him. He knew that there were some things that Weiss hadn’t told him, that he couldn’t tell him, like why she had moved back to the city. He knew that there was only one person who could give him those answers, as well as giving her the answers that she needed to hear from him.

~

:angelic: hehe hope i haven't confused anyone yet, i tend to confuse people easily ^_^

list of wonderful people!! click it :lol:

pm list

Scialet
trinity_gc
texasalias2004
luckylass
Jen-Jen
KoalaMV
PoketRockets11
rileylovesalias
oooRevesDouxooo
kiwi
i'm an aliasaholic
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
msu_ruby
Vaughnlover15
cute_as_candy
krzykty57789
~VartansGirl~
aliasmaniac7723
musically83
Sarahmañana
sydney_alias_vaughn
broe4ever929
kittykatsmeow
totally4alias10
berry_kyoote_spy88

Jamison
hannahb
racer48_2_08
deranged_girl
Emmy_d
xxaliasluverxx
Addicted 2 Alias
fire*N*ice
syd26
jughelynj
Sydney_Starbuck
athletic44111
sexcivaughn14
Superduck123
ohiochic2010
Sydneysidekick6
sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
SpySyd2010
alias_g
LaurenRachael
secret_agent_angel

noggi16
Truth Takes Time 2.18
iluvalias0203
littlemissliketofight
aliasdancer007
freckles3706
unauthorized_girl
Aliasfan23
sydneymicheal
Brinne
alias_mvjg
Bubbles
SydneyVaughn47
Batman
Alias_Day
ASIOagent
Sabella
Alias Fan Gillian
michaelvaughnsgirl_ak
alizas
WindyStar47
smartgirl2004
aliasfan28
aliasrocks515

Addicts :hug:

1. Scialet
2. stephy
3. ohiochik2010
4. Vaughnlover15
5. Lizzy
6. JuJu
7. SydneyVaughn47
8. Helen
9. Riley
10. Aly
14. Carolyn

hehe reviews are loved as are all of you!! :hug: ^_^

~Lianne :sun:

well, I suppose you could call it confusing...but I call it intruiging! I love the Weiss dynamic...and you keep teasing us with these hints of what happened without actually telling us! Damn you! lol....hope you add more again soon!

Ok Vaughn is confusing me. So he left her? She left him? What's going on here? LOL. And Syd is the love of Vaughn's life? Well that's obvious... he needs to talk to her. Get some things cleared up. And it is so fate that brought them back together! :D I'm interested to see what this is all about and what Syd's story is. I'm sure she's still head over heels for Vaughn. :love: Keep up the great work and thanks for the pm! (y) ;)

Evil, evil chapter :P

Just kidding. You know I loved it, because this story is awesome...and so extremely well written! But I wanna know what happened with Vaughn and Sydney *pouts*. You're prolonging the agony!!

Great job! Can't wait for more! ^_^

:hi: hewwooooo!! *waves*
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: sorry it's taken me a while to update but school =  :angry:  ;)

uh uh and after a vacation you have a day off and you complain :rolleyes:

Vaughn increased the speed on the treadmill as he continued to run. He always sought refuge in the gym when he needed to think about something. He found that the exercise always helped him to figure things out, but luckily for him, Weiss was at his side to talk about Sydney’s return.

:eek: you put a sweating vaughnie pic in my head now 🤤
:angelic:

okay no time to quote cos I still have to type pages and pages but
🐟
we want more (y)
we NEED more :poke:
come onnn
what happened?
why did the broke up?
why did she left?
why Vaughniepoo didn't tried to talk to her?
why did he date someone?
why Lauwen??? :blink:
worse choice ever :makefun:
why did she come back to NY?
wait they didn't live in LA before? I mean as a couple? :confused:
whay did she stopped talking with Weiss?
why Weiss didn't try to make Sydiepoo and Vaughniepoo :talk: ? or :hug: ? *pouts*
why did she changed her job?
why Sydiepoo and Vaughniepoo can't stand being in the same room? :cry:
why are you not nice and let us wait like that? :sadangel:
well no you're nice but... :banghead:
😆 jk :hug:
:poke: :P

Sci ⭐

Back