What's Love Gotta to do with it?

He leaned in closer, his warm breath fanned her neck and his lips brushed the lobe of her ear. His damp tongue multiplied the shivery sensations tenfold, and he added in a rough wicked whisper.

“I think we do.”

Sydney gave herself over to the delightful fell of Vaughn’s questing mouth along her lips. He brought ever nerve ending to life, to the point of dizzying torment.

Hard, masculine contours if his broad chest pushed against her sensitive breasts as he pinned her hips and thighs against the door. He deepened the kiss, voracious and hungry, and she answered, sliding her arms to his neck and holding him tight.

He broke the kiss and kept her close for a few minutes as he looked into her eyes.

“I’ll see you in a few days, I love you, “ he said, separating himself and opening the front door.

...That's one hell of a goodbye...
:love:

She may have not believed in fairy tales growing up but now, looking at her husband and their precious daughter Emma sleeping in his arms, she was certain that fairy tales do come true. As Sydney took her seat beside her husband, she could help smiling about how her life had changed for the better in the past year: She’d married the love of her life, is the mother of two gorgeous children, is finally part of a wonderful family that she adores and they adore her back…what else could she ever ask for?

She finally had her happy ending.

Awe, perfect ending.

So sweet.

I loved this entire story!
Amazing job!

Thanks for the PMs
*_Ash

wow, where do you come up with these Random ideas for fics! your practically as random as Janet!

i love this fic, its soooo cute! thanks for sharing!

Back