~*~ I Do ~*~

I love the way you showed his emotions :smiley: Hopefully Eric will give him her address. But he should really dump Lauren. It would be best for everyone. Can't wait to see what happens next!
And thanks for the pm.

You are terribly mean, don't you know that? I mean, it was going so well, and then..oh well, that's the end. Not cool at all. Thanks for the PM.

His couldn’t think straight, every single thought he had went straight back to her. He couldn’t believe what he had nearly admitted to her in the restaurant, and it was obvious that she knew what he was going to say; he’d almost spelt it out for her. Every time he closed his eyes, he could still see the look on her face, and hear the anger and pain in her voice as she told him to leave her alone.

poor vaughniepoo :(

“Where the hell is he?” She asked herself, walking into the kitchen and catching sight of something in the garden. Feeling the worry lift slightly, she walked outside, the cold November weather hitting her immediately.

IS HE GONE?!

He was sat on one of the garden chairs, wearing just a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. She knew that he must have been freezing, but the cold weather didn’t look like it was bothering him much. She watched him curiously from the doorway, he was sitting perfectly still in the chair, staring up at the night sky.

of course not...he's outside, he doesnt wanna sleep next to cow!

“I’ve screwed it all up.”

His focus remained on the sky; it was easier for him to talk to her as long as he didn’t make eye contact. If he looked her in the eyes, he wouldn’t want to tell her what he was about to tell her.

Lauren frowned slightly as she looked up at him. “Screwed what up?”

He didn’t answer her. It was becoming a habit; she’d ask something and he’d either totally disregard her question or give her a totally different answer to what she was looking for. 

“It wasn’t supposed to be this way…”

*sniffle* vaughnie its okiesss...

“I ruined everything…it was perfect…and I ruined it.” His voice was breaking as he spoke.

*burts into tears*

Lauren sighed and stood up, holding out her hand to him. “Come on, let’s get you back inside.” She knew she was never going to get any sense out of him, especially not tonight. She didn’t know whether he was drunk, or was having a break down of some sort. She didn’t even know what had caused his strange behaviour.

he doesnt want youu biatccch

He tore his eyes away from the sky to look over at her, tears slowly escaping from his eyes. “I blew the one chance I had.”

OMV HES CRYING!! :cry: :cry:

He visited places where they had dates, and remembered all the happy times that they had spent together. But once the happy feeling had faded away, he was left with a deep feeling of regret and he quickly spiralled out of control after that. He dreaded to think about what must be going through Lauren’s mind. She had never seen him act in that way before, and he knew he would have a lot to explain to her when she got home. But right now, there was something more important that he had to do.

*cries onto shoulder and blows nose* :(

“Syd…” The minute he started speaking she hung up the phone. Feeling frustrated, he threw his cell onto the floor and fell back onto the bed. There had to be a way that he could talk to her…

she needs to talk to him without hanging upppp

“I did, she hung up.”

Weiss sighed. “Well don’t you think that’s kinda a clue that she doesn’t want to talk to you? Turning up at her door isn’t going to help.”

Vaughn froze in the middle of the bedroom, his heart pounding in his chest. Weiss was his last hope. “I’ll take my chances. Please, give me the address…” 

PLEASE WEISS, BE A GOOD FRIEND!!!

awesome update :D and im quoting because i love this fic!!
i hope you update soon! :D im glad you had fun in Paris! can't wait for more and thanks for the PM

no no you're the lucky one!!  you live in New York!!  i would much rather live there than here!!  i really want to go to uni in America  it would be the coolest thing  ooo and yes you can be addict number 12
yeah. New york is very cool, but I have always been infatuated with England. It just seems like such a wonderful place. where in america have you been look at university?! because as much as I would love to only apply to schools in england and abroad I am also applying to loads of schools here in the states. The U.S is a pretty cool place to live...if you are seriously intending to look at schools in the U.S..im me or whatever and ill give you the 411 as to which ones are the best ! :lol: and you are definitely the luckier one..I mean you have all of Europe at your finger tips. I ONLY WISH.

ok soooo on to the update...omg the WONDERFULNESS. This fic is absolutely fantastic. I LOVE it! I mean you seriously had me crying a bit. just..how you wrote all of Vaughns feelings and everything. it was sublime!

EVIL CLIFFY. i can see you now sitting at your computer going " muuuuahahahhaaa". :lol:
i really hope things get better for s/v.
thanks for the pm!
-kait

Poor Vaughnypoos :( I wish Syd'd listen to him, even if he did screw up really bad.

He remained looking at the stars, thinking how each star could represent one of the times that he had hurt Sydney.
He tore his eyes away from the sky to look over at her, tears slowly escaping from his eyes. “I blew the one chance I had.”
Aww :cry: They made me cry!!! :cry:

Lol, I need to be reminded constently that this isn't real. hehehe ^_^

Awesome update

Aly xx :angelnot:

LIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!! :shock: you can't do that to us! what if he doesn't give him her address!

*runs around screaming*

:jawdrop:

now THAT is evil! EBIL I TELL YOU!!! :shocked:

but WEEEEEEEEEEEEE you updated the BESTEST fic on aa and i'm SOOO happy ^_^ :woot:

absolutely LOVED the chapter but I still think that lauren should be dumped in the middle of antarctica :whistle:

luv juju :harp:

You're mean..Evil cliffhanger!

Weiss is a loyal friend, that's why he wouldn't give Vaughn her adress.

But if he knew it could make everything okay, and two soulmates would find each other again, he would give him the adress.

^_^

I love the chapter. I loved chapter 12 too, I laughed so hard when Francie called an was all 'huh?'! thanks for the pm.:smiley:

awesome I love this fic. It ewas brilliant and I am so glad the he has finally come to his senses and is looking for a way to get her back since we all know that that is what he is doing.

Thank you for the pm and for the update

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Vaughn finally realized he belongs with Sydney. :woot:
I hope Weiss gives him her adress. :thinking:
I can not wait to see what happens next.
Thank you for the pm.

ugg!!!!!!!!!

my patientce for vaughn is waining.. :lol: that's a funny word..

anyway Grrrrrrrrrr

MAKE. IT. BETER.

no more crazy vaughn with the counting of the stars or the driving

PLEASE :DD :D

thanks for the Pm sorry i'm so slow

Back