Important Things Learned From Alias

112.) Sometimes the dorkiest people turn out to be your favorite, so be nice to that nerd sitting next to you in math class, especially if his name is Marshall :D
113.) Once you work your way up the ranks in the CIA, it's ok to bend or break the rules.
114.) Whenever things get bad, and you feel like sh**, just think of the ocean

117. Ask someone else to punch you than the person you just turned in to authorites!

118. It's ok to kill your other self in your dreams

119. Plastic bags are good for a quick-slow kill

122. If a person named Kaya comes to the door in just a shirt and calls you, your father, and your ex and secret crush "beautiful people", run away!

123. When given the chance, always opt to be the one to beat up the brit who is stealing your man.

124. Though people say you are symbolizing someone else with the above mentioned brit, it's not true, she is EEEEVVVVIIILLLL!!!

omg i love ur avatar of lena cq- blah bla blah! kool
wat numba.... oh yea

125) if the 'brit' ops to kick ur ass u will have an even better excuse to kick her ass!!!!

lame butt im bored.....
jess

126) Never tell anyone anything(they either get killed or join the job)
127) When you fall in love there are no boundaries even if it is protocol
128) Sloane is always up to something

129) your car will never get towed unless you have just had to endure some kind of tragedy...ie..murdered friend/fiancee etc. and you parked it in a rush...because you cared more about strangleing your boss who killed your friend/fiancee..than about getting a parking ticket or clamped or something equally annoying to do with your vehicle. c'est la vie eh?

131. Just throw special people into your trunk
132. If you meet some girl in the hospital that is crying next to your boyfriend's bed, she is probably in love with him, probably knows much more than you do is probably giving you a fake name
133. There is no difference between 15th century manuscripts and post it notes
134. The worse thing that could happen to your marriage is that your husband's "dead" girlfriend reappears.
135. Never sleep with anyone during a mission

yea true true...

137. just b/c there is a blonde b**** in the way of ur (dead) relationship doesnt meen she cany b taken care of _if ya no wat i meen?!!!?? huh huh?

138. one easy way to not get caught after killing someone is to look just like em. in fact, noone will even notice the difference

140. Just because there's bombs under a building doesn't mean it's spymommy's fault. (Dead drop rocks!!)

141. Whenever you're down, always call your hot handler and cry. He'll hug you and make you feel all better.

142. Jack can be a rather unhappy man.

143. When in doubt, use C4 for blowing up everything. (Except when rigging madagascar plantations, then use semtex)

144. Though conspiracy theorists are kewl people (me me me), they may be working for SD-6 (not me). (cough*rebecca*cough)

145. Shaving your head does not make you look any hotter. (SARK)

146. You may scan a pair of earrings for transmitters and it comes up clear, they really do have one and it will send you a message.

147. While we're on number 147 here, be afraid of anything with the number 47 in it. (pages, labs, doors, buildings, piers, servers) (n)

Back