Important Things Learned From Alias

151. People can be really mean to their daddies. (SARK)

152. Little pocket Butane Flames are handy for burning government information or a relative.

153. Someone always has a first name, they just may not want to tell it.

154. When in the Witness Protection Program, you may not have to move somewhere foreign. You may be moving just to Wisconsin.

157. NEVER park in a garage. They're just bad!

158. Always wear flashy and outrageous disguises when on secret missions for the government, it's like reverse psychology, no one will notice you.

159. Always have your "handy dandy feather weight body harness and 100 feet of rapelling rope" on underneath your clothes.

160. When you become a spy you'll never have to worry about jet lag ever again!

161. Never trust blonds from Virginia with half Australian half Britis accents who marry your boyfriend and drive like they're on drugs. (sorry, I had to say it! ;))

162. Keep your fingernails short, you may have to punch someone.

163. If you've got it, flaunt it.

this post is great..sooo cool and outrageous!

164. when you go on your first date with your handler, make sure his friends are closely monitoring you..don't turn the phone off..you'll never know what comes next :starwars:

165. when joey's pizza has been calling your phone several times a week for 2 years, change your number!!

166. don't mess with the bristows! :angry:

167. never trust sark, even if you're a bad guy

168. never marry someone named sloane!

169. when you discover that your mom's a KGB and your dad's a CIA and you work for SD6 and CIA, you have to see a shrink :o_O:

they're kinda lame, i know..:sorry:

169. Even if you are hit by a bullet at point blank range, you can live.

170. Anything can be used as a weapon. (mirror glass, cutting boards, ice picks)

171. Fire extinguishers have about 500 different uses.

172. Some people abuse the right to have an accent and just make foreigners look bad. (cough*lauren*cough)

173. When certain brits are not in an episode of Alias, the episode flows a lot better and it makes a lot of fans happy! (I loved Remnants.)

174. When certain ex-boyfriends make excuses like "i'm going to go meet lauren", ask your dad if he's had any talks with the abovementioned ex.

[quote name='cg's-gal_72689' date='Dec 10 2003, 10:29 PM']172. Some people abuse the right to have an accent and just make foreigners look bad. (cough*lauren*cough)

173. When certain brits are not in an episode of Alias, the episode flows a lot better and it makes a lot of fans happy! (I loved Remnants.)[/quote]
yayyy! cg's_gal!!! haha! I loved those! ;)

176. when you learn you were a test subject and highly trained as an agent when you were like seven then brainwashed to forget it, be greatful, it made you the superspy you are today.

177. You can break out of anywhere.

178. Blowtorches have many uses.

179. Suit and Glasses will never die.

180. The truth is out there, and it's felgercarb so have fun with the crazy mixed up Rambaldi-reality you're living in right now. ;)

184. Nokia phones can be used for anything.

185. If you're in college and you feel like you don't belong, maybe you're destined to be a spy.

187. Always freak out at the sight of "47".

188. Never underestimate 14th century prophets.

189. For that matter never underestimate the girl next door, she may just be on of the top double agents this country had got to offer.

190. When your employer brutally murders your fiance and leaves him for you to find you might want to consider that they're not the best people.

ok, not very good but I'll think of some more later ;) haha, I've been going wiggy at the sight of "47" for so long my friends don't even ask anymore :D

dbrizz

things we can learn from alias...

191. When something good happens, watch out, it ain't staying forever

ok that was lame and prob. already said... drwing a blank hereeeeee

this may have been done before:

192. if your girlfriend/boyfriend dies, wait at least two years until you start dating again

194. British gun laws may save your life. (Marshall was adorable in Abduction.)

195. No matter what, you can dye your hair one color and have it back to normal within the hour.

196. This should be a basic by now. Trust no one. Even if you love them, don't go years without checking up on them.

197. If you don't check what your boyfriend is doing, he may get investigated by the CIA for actually being a good guy.

198. When trying to survive a "family trip" to Kashmir, get your fighting parents drunk and talk about the good times. (Who knows, good memories may be triggered by anything. Even the word Toaster.)

199. (Sydney, you could've gotten a lesson from this one.) When you find out that your roomate is not actually your roomate, but a double, DON'T FIGHT HER! Run outside and call the CIA. Trust me, it will save you two years of your life.

200. (Wow, I'm actually at 200) Sloane without a shirt is really nasty. (Season 2 is interesting. I almost died in Counteragent when Sloane was getting a massage.)

Back