In My Life

:shakes head: poor Michael. he thinks that all underwear is granny panties...anyway, cute chappie!!! lol. Syd broke everyone's nose, poor girl. but now they're a big happy family! thanks for the pm.

awww. i love it! they are such a cute family! can Syd n Vaughn get back togehter officially? cause they're unoffficially togehter rite now.
i love Vaughn's reaction to Carolyn's underwear. he's becoming the protective father. i love it. the first poor boy she brings home to him is gonna be in for it. the guy wont ever come near her again.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

I LOVE THIS FIC!!!! It is sooo adorable. When ever I get a pm I am hoping it is an update to this story. I'm glad s/v r beginning 2 become closer :D

~Andrea

That was great ... awww family bbq ... he kissed her ahh (why arnt they together exactly) ... hehe Carolyn caught them hehe soo funny ... Carolyn is soo cute ... omg he freaked out about her underwear hehe soo halirous ... poor Syd they are soo mean to her ... soo cute all of them ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

P.S. hey Janet how many chapters is this thing???

Loved the updtae!! It was so funny!! Vaughn's reaction to carolyn's thong was hilarious!!! :D And Sydney and Vaughn kissed.... :love: :love: But my favourite line was when Sydney said “Besides you didn’t mind when I wore thongs did you?” :D :D :D That was so funny!!!
Thanks for the PM
Veronique

Such cute chapters. The underwear discussion was hilarious. Glad syd and Michael are getting closer. I hope they do get together again. They do have a daughter together already.
Thanks for the PM

I just caught up. ^_^
Sorry I havent been around lately. I had finals this week and it's been hell. But now it's all over, so I have plenty of free time again!! :smiley:
Great chapters!! I'm loving all the family togetherness!! :D
Thanks for all the PMs! I cant wait for more!

Carolyn just watched and smiled. This was her family; this was her life and she loved it.

Now if she can get her parents to start dating again her life will get even better.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

That was just the most awesome update ever!
If u hav an addicts list can i be added? If not then can i start one??? Pwwety pwease?? :angelic:
“Hey Dad,” Carolyn smiled as she let him in the house.
YAY, she calls him Dad like all the time! YAY!
He walked up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist.
“Hey.” She sighed.
“Hey.” He sighed back. She continued to set the table while his arms were around her. “Syd.”
“Yeah?” She asked turning around. When she did Michael’s lips met hers in a sweet kiss. She pulled back and looked up into his green eyes curiously.
“I didn’t want to wait until the fourth of July this time.” He said quietly.
ARGH!! THEY KISSED!! Yay, *does weiss happy dance*
Im so HAPPY! and that 4th of July line was so cute!
“What are you two like together?” Carolyn asked.
“NO!” They both said again.
“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes. “Oh! But speaking of that… are you guys going to tell me how you two met and you know… how I came along?” She asked casually.
Sydney laughed. “Oh sweetie the stork brought you in a little basket don’t you remember?”
“Yeah right.” Carolyn laughed. “Seriously I want details – oh but not gross ones please spare me!”
LMAO, i was literally laughin out loud at this it was so funny! :lol:
“Maybe for you; but I haven’t improved much at Frisbee over the years, in fact I think I’ve gotten worse.” Sydney laughed.
“Just as long as you don’t make my nose bleed again.” Michael sighed.
I love how they just know things about each other like this, ts so cute!
“What?” Carolyn asked as she tried to see what he was pointing at but only ended up spinning in a circle.
“Underwear!” Was all Michael could say.
“What about them?” Sydney asked.
“Yeah I’m wearing the cute ones with the butterfly.” Carolyn said.
“Oh I love those.” Sydney smiled.
“But!” Michael protested. “It was a… thong.” He said quieter. 
LMAO, thats so much like me and my mum, Mikey is so funny!
“No not just underwear! Just underwear is white and large. This is… like Victoria’s-Secret-wearing-it-for-your-boyfriend-tiny underwear!” He groaned.
LMAO, :lol: i totally get why that is ur fav line! Thats just so funny! :sideroll:
“Clearly.” She said, patting his chest. “Besides you didn’t mind when I wore thongs did you?” She smiled at him.
He cracked a small smile. “Yeah well…”
They r just so CUTE, i loved this update in case u couldnt tell lol!
“Yep.” She smiled proudly. Michael went to throw it to Sydney but Carolyn stopped him. “Don’t; she’ll hit you in the face with it.”
Michael snorted with laugher as Sydney pouted. “HEY! I’m capable!”
“No you’re not. You broke Aunt Nadia’s nose.” Carolyn said.
“That was with a tennis racquet!” Sydney said.
“You broke her nose?!” Michael asked.
“It was an accident!” Sydney shouted.
“Sure.” Carolyn and Michael said in unison. Sydney groaned and went to walk away.
“Come here klutzy.” Michael laughed as he grabbed her by the waist and scooped her up. She tried to keep pouting at first but as he began to spin her around in a circle she broke out into a smile.
“Michael stop!” She laughed.

Carolyn just watched and smiled. This was her family; this was her life and she loved it.
I just loved there little exchange! There r so...normal and cute!
And the whole picking her up thing,*sigh* i want a Vaughnie!
That last line was just too perfect!
Sorry it took so long to reply im supposed to b studying but the call of this fic was just too great lol!
Please update soon!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love:

Well if THAT aint the cutest thing i've ever read, i dont know what is. lol

“What about them?” Sydney asked.

Bahahahaha poor Daddy!Vaughn, doesn't like his lil girl wearing a thong. lol :D

Loved it

Aly xx :angelnot:

i am so sorry i havent posted for ages
i have been babysitting till all hours of the night
lol

i love it how syd, vaughn and carolyn are like a family now
the family BBQ was soo sweet
and omgosh syd broke nadias nose
opps
lol

:D

“What the hell is that!?”
“Michael, language.” Sydney scolded.
“Sorry, what the felgercarb is that?” He asked again.
And 'felgercarb' is better?
“What’s what?” Carolyn asked as she stood up.
“That!” he said pointing to her back.
“What?” Carolyn asked as she tried to see what he was pointing at but only ended up spinning in a circle.
"Di I sit in something???"
Yeah and???

they sound cute!

“So?” Sydney asked. Michael grunted.
Yeah and?
“Oh my god Michael it’s just underwear.” Sydney laughed.
“No not just underwear! Just underwear is white and large. This is… like Victoria’s-Secret-wearing-it-for-your-boyfriend-tiny underwear!” He groaned.
LMAO. That is so funny.

“Clearly.” She said, patting his chest. “Besides you didn’t mind when I wore thongs did you?” She smiled at him.
He cracked a small smile. “Yeah well…”
Double Standards, Mike.

OMV this reminds me of the time my mom got her first "thong/g-string"!!! It was last year while I was interstate, and when I got back I was rumaging around her drawer (to borrow a pretty camisole) when I found it. I screamed. Mum was all "isn't it pretty?" and I'm all "Uh yeah...". Disturbing. And when I got my first mum didn't know and since she does my washing, well she found out pretty soon. she said "Whose knickers???" and i'm like "mine". She didn't say another word, lol. She says I should take it to my Gran's to freak her out...

Anji

Back