In My Life

Alwazabrat said:
P.S. hey Janet how many chapters is this thing???
[post="1373005"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
55 + epilogue

vaughnroxmysox said:
That was just the most awesome update ever!
If u hav an addicts list can i be added? If not then can i start one??? Pwwety pwease?? :angelic:
[post="1373351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yes, you may start an addicts list ^_^

can i just say that i'm trilled everone loved the underwear lines :D

Chapter 22
“Hey Syd.” Michael smiled when she opened the front door.
“Hey,” She smiled back. “Um Carolyn’s going out with some friends tonight so…”
“Oh, does that mean you want me to go?” He asked cautiously.
“No.” She laughed. “I was just telling you.”
“Oh ok.” He smiled.
“Hey Dad.” Carolyn smiled as she came skipping down the stairs. She was wearing a short ruffled skirt and a tank top that revealed about two inches of skin on her stomach.
“Oh no.” Michael sighed. “No, no, no, no.”
“What?” She asked.
“You cannot leave the house in that! I watch every other girl walk around high school half naked but not my girl.” Michael said.
“Dad!” Carolyn groaned. He stood firm. “Mom?”
Sydney looked cautiously between Michael and Carolyn for a moment. “Well that skirt is really short Carolyn.”
“MOM!” Carolyn groaned.
“What underwear are you wearing?” She asked.
“The boy-short ones with the monkey.” Carolyn said.
“Alright go.” Sydney said.
“Thanks, see ya later bye.” She said as she rushed out the door.
“Syd.” Michael groaned.
“Michael she’s just going out with her friends, not to a strip club.” Sydney rolled her eyes.
“I know but… I mean do you want me to be involved in the parenting?”
“What? Of course.” She said.
“Then I need to be able to have some say too.” He said.
“Alright.” She agreed.
“It’s just… you don’t see all the girls in high school and the guys looking at them like their… just food or something.” Michael sighed.
“I’ll talk to her about the skirts.” Sydney said.
“Thanks.” He said.
“So you’re getting into this whole parenting thing aren’t you?” Sydney smiled.
“Yeah I guess I am.” Michael laughed. “Its strange how… easy it comes. I mean I know it’s only been like a month and a half but… I think about her all the time; worry about her; can’t wait to see her…”
“That’s great.” Sydney smiled.
“Yeah…” he smiled back. “So what are we going to do tonight?”
“Umm movie?” She asked.
“Sure.” He said as he walked over to the couch.
“I thought we’d watch an old classic.” She smiled as she held up a video box.
Michael laughed. “That’s the first movie we watched together.”
“I know.” She smiled.

Half an hour into the movie Michael had his arm around Sydney’s shoulders and she was resting her head on his chest. Slowly she lifted her head and her lips met his. Their kiss was gentle at first but then it grew more passionate. They broke apart both gasping for breath.
“Ok what was that?” Michael asked.
“I don’t know.” She sighed as she brought him into another deep kiss.
Michael gently pushed her away and looked her in the eyes. “I’m sorry.” She sighed. “It’s just… remember my whole not dating thing? That adds a new level of desperation to this…” Sydney sighed. “God I’m a tramp.”
“No you’re not.” He laughed slightly. “So when you said you didn’t date you really meant it huh?”
“Yeah, I did.” She sighed.
“That must suck for you.”
She burst out laughing. “Someday more than others.”
Michael reached out and brushed her jaw with his fingers, bringing her face closer to his. He kissed her again, this time her hands wrapped around his neck as she shifted her position so she was facing him.
“Mmm ok.” She sighed when they broke. “What’s going on here?”
“I don’t know.” He said.
“We have Carolyn to think about.” She said.
“I know.” He nodded.
“I mean if this doesn’t… she’ll be…”
“I know.”
“But I want to find out….”
“Me too.” He said.
“Okay.” She sighed as she pulled him back into the kiss.

Their kissing continued on for quite some time until the front door slammed and a crying Carolyn burst through the door.
“Honey what’s wrong?” Sydney asked, pulling out of Michael’s embrace. Carolyn didn’t answer she just ran up to her room and slammed the door. Sydney and Michael followed.
“Carolyn what happened?” Sydney asked. She tried her daughter’s door but it was locked. “Carolyn open this door!”
Muffled crying sounds were heard from inside. “Carolyn please open the door.” Michael said.
They tried to coax her out for the next half hour but she didn’t budge. Sydney sighed and leaned against the bedroom door. “You can go if you want.” She told Michael.
He shook his head.
“Alright well we might as well sit.” She sighed. They both slid to the floor, sitting on opposite sides of the daughter’s bedroom. Ten minutes later the door opened and Carolyn flew past them into the bathroom.
“Carolyn what happened?!” Sydney asked exasperatedly.
Carolyn opened the bathroom door, her eyes red from crying and her cheeks tear stained. “Mom, am I fat?” Carolyn asked.
“What! No!” Sydney said.
“But Missy said I’m fat.” She cried.
“What?!” Michael gasped.
Carolyn nodded. “The whole night she and her friend were teasing me about how fat I was and how I looked fat in this skirt.”
“Carolyn that’s horrible. You’re not fat at all.”
“But they said….” Carolyn cried.
“Hey, hey listen. What happens when you go to the doctor huh? They always tell you that you’re borderline underweight right?” Sydney said quietly.
“Yeah.” Carolyn sniffed.
“And then you laugh at them because you say that you eat as much as a 20 year old boy but you never gain an ounce right?” Sydney asked. Michael laughed slightly at this comment.
“That’s true.” She said with half a smiled.
“Don’t listen to what they say Carolyn, they’re just being mean on purpose.” Michael said.
“Yeah I guess… but it still hurt.” Carolyn sighed.
“It does, but you just have to realize what they’re saying isn’t true and then ignore them.” Michael told her. “And then if they don’t stop, maybe you shouldn’t hang out with them anymore.”
“I guess…” Carolyn sighed. “I didn’t even have that much fun anyway.”
“Ok good.” Sydney sighed.
“I’m gonna get ready for bed… thanks.” Carolyn smiled at them both before going back into the bathroom and shutting the door.
Sydney sighed and looked at Michael. “Who would call her fat?”
Michael took Sydney’s hand and led her back downstairs so Carolyn wouldn’t hear. “I think I know the girl she’s talking about.”
“Oh yeah?”
“Yeah.” He nodded. “The girl is deathly thin; positively skeletal. There were rumors going around that she was bulimic and let me tell you I would have definitely believed them.”
“Oh.” Sydney sighed.
“Yeah her teasing made another girl in the school so upset she stared starving herself or something. She passed out in one of my classes and they had to take her to the hospital and then a clinic to recover.”
“Oh god that’s horrible.” Sydney said.
“I know.” Michael sighed.
“Well I’m glad you were here.” Sydney smiled at him.
“Me too. I guess I should be going home. Goodnight Syd.” He said as he kissed her goodbye. “Say goodnight to Carolyn for me.”
“Okay, goodnight Michael.”

PM LIST
Alias_rocks_87
Sydney A Vaughn
maddy28
PoketRockets11
texasalias2004
Sydney L Bristow
sexcivaughn14
syd26
rileylovesalias
aliasfancarrie7
Ms.MichaelVaughn
sydney_alias_vaughn
MontrealRocks
msu_ruby
aliasfreak8903
Lovygirl
littleangel
LifesMystery
smartgirl2004
Bamse
julesvartan
alias_luver
luckylass
alizas
sabbiee_co
stealthy
Alwazabrat
shotput25ash
vaughnsgurl4lf
gucci_94
Mountaineer4746
agentmoose
KAliasGirl
WindyStar47
mrs.marshal030791
hannahb
batman
Vaughnlover15
aliaschiksv47
wanttobew/MV
mightylittleone
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
mbellsdiva
fire*N*ice
helpleessromantic
aliasgirl89
Nancy O
freckles3706
anyaherrera
catfishally
emotionalrescue
SydVaughn1001
vaughnroxmysox
SydneyVaughn47
ubielecki
unauthorized_girl
frangipani
superspy
Addicted 2 Alias
berry_kyoote_spy88
deranged_girl
ChrisM
broe4ever929
anji_alias
ams4alias
freaky
oooRevesDouxooo
SydneyAnneVaughn
Alias79
fieldstation
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
gonnabfamous07
ToughCookie47
ohiochic2010
cute_as_candy
alias=mylife26
aliasdancer007
mountaineer143
peanutbutter
Brinne
SYD96
littlemissliketofight
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
blue_bird
undercover_spy
dsracing99
Alias Fan Gillian
bubblezk88
Bubbles

So sweet. Glad Syd and Vaughn are getting some alone time too. Those comments of Vaughn's about Carolyn's clothes were so Dad like. Can just imagine my Dad saying things like that.

Great update.

Thanks for the PM

sweet!!
I thought it was more serious then "they said im fat" and then i remembered she is only 15...!
I love the whole family, they r so cute 2gether!!! I cant wait till s/v will get more serious!
thanx 4 the pm!
sorry 4 not being a good stalker!

Awwwwwwwww such a cute chapter.
Sydney and Vaughn kissing! Yay! :love:
I can't believe that girl was so mean to Carolyn!!! She is horrible.
I'm glad Carolyn's ok now though.
They all make such a cutefamily.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

SkyGirl5 said:
freaky, you're a great stalker :hug:
[post="1373633"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
thank u sweetie!!! :hug: I :love: u!!!!
I promise I will try 2 b a better stalker!!! I just need 2 get in shape! :D

Awww
They kissed
That makes me so happy
They are gonna try a relationship
It will work out
Wow, that girl was really mean to Carolyn
Carolyn need better friends than that
Thanks for the PM
I won't be here until Tuesday, so I won't get to reply until then

oohhhh!!!! vaugh realy got the grasp of parenting . Ii love that they are going to give each other another chance :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: . i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: . pleeassee , udpate as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm :D :D ,

Nanda

Poor girl. Girls are so cruel at that age. I doubt Carolyn is heavy in anyway look at her parents. ;)

I love that S/V are finally gettin their acts together.

Yes! They kissed. :love: I'm completely loving the S/V action. And Michael's reaction to Caro's outfit was hilarious. :lol: He's so adroable. Hope S/V can kiss again!! That makes me happy. :P Great job!

:woot: They kissed!!!! *jumps* Okay, now, 55 chapters, huh? :Ponder: That means I bet you're going to stretch out the whole S/V relationship. *hmph* But at least we got a little taste of it today. :D Hehe, that was just awesome the S/V-ness. :love:
And poor Carolyn. See, at school, it's just the opposite for me. Like we'll be at lunch and one girl will start saying "You're all SO skinny!" and then we'll go "Uh, no. You're so skinny." and then they'll go "i'm so f-ing fat!" and we'll all finally agree that we all think we're fat, but not. :lol:
But it was good, realistic and Vaughn's parenting. :love:
Thanks for the PM, i cannot wait for more! *squees*

Riley xoxo

awwww. poor Carolyn. thats so sad. but Syd n Vaughn got together! yay! so happy about that. we all know its gonna work out between them. it wouldnt be fluffy if it didnt.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

They Made up, time to do happy dance. Michael is such a good dad, I love all his comments about thongs and skirts, and I find creepy that Sydney knows what all of her daughters underware look like, well I guess she does the laundry, so OK>

I love how Michael has caught on to the "Dad" feelings. The comment about the clothing was definitely a "Dad comment".

I'm sooooo happy that Sydney and Michael are getting so much closer.

Carolyn was so upset that she didn't see Sydney and Michael making out on the couch.

It is a good thing Michael stayed there to hear what made Carolyn cry. Being a teacher in her school does help in that he knows about the people she talks about and hangs out with.

Back