In My Life

janet, once again, another great story. it is so... realistic. although there's angst, it is really possible. jack, remained stubborn through the years. as for caro, i hope she would find a partner in life just like how her mother ended up with michael. she is 19 years old. hmmm.. i wonder why... :Ponder: and oh! i also ended up as crazy as freaky who thought that its SFT with the SAM. its just that SFT is in our veins... hehehe!

all in all, amazing. thank you for sharing this with us janet!!! and to caro too. ;)

Janet that fic was amazing - like all the others, lol
The ending was perfect!
Carolyn and Marc broke up? *riases eyebrow* I didnt see that coming...
But...erm, like someone else said...
You DID Kinda leave room for a seqeul... so does this mean we get one?
*smiles prettily*
Great job Janet, I loved it to bits!
Thanks for the PMs
Ash*

Terrific ending to a wonderful story. The only sad thing was that Jack was unredeemable. I loved your description of the picture of Michael asleep with the two younger children asleep on him too. That sounded so sweet. I hope we get a sequel, but that is up to you.
Thanks for the PM

blue_bird said:
and oh! i also ended up as crazy as freaky who thought that its SFT with the SAM. its just that SFT is in our veins... hehehe!
[post="1400459"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: me too!! had the same thing lol, same thoughts ;)

anyway, yet another story of yours ended, it's like watching your kiddos graduate and leaving :cry: lol, not that i have any experience, but we've all seen the movies or read your fics ;)

i loved it!
thanks for this great (and most of the time fluffy) story :D i really enjoyed it, so thanks for writing it! and keep on writing!! (hm, don't think that will be a problem :P)

great job!

this story was briliant i absolutely love it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: !!!!! the end was great portraiting the hole family in the future with the new family members , one of my favorites chapters :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,

thanks 4 all the pm´s :D :D :D :D :D ,

Nanda

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... it's over. :(
It was just a great story.
Thank you so much for writing it and for having me on the pm list. :P
:surf:

Yay
Carolyn finally got that baby brotehr and sister that she has been asking for
Thats so cute
I love it
I wish it didn't have to end
But the epiolgue is perfect!
Thanks for the PM
And for sharing this with us

That was great Janet ... cant believe its over :cry: ... soo great ... yah they got married and had two more babies ... glad Irina didnt listen to Jack and stayed in Syds life ... that was soo cute ... thanks for the PM ... I'm soo sad now.

What a great ending! I am so glad that everything worked out and Carolyn finally got a little sister, as well as a little brother.

Is there going to be a sequel to see who Carolyn ends up with and what happens in her life?

Megan

Sydney, Michael, Carolyn, Samuel, and Bethany were a family. There was evidence of this displayed in the pictures that were all over the walls and tables at the Vaughn house. Pictures of young Sydney and Carolyn together were around as well as pictures of Michael, Sydney and Carolyn; Carolyn and her siblings; Michael with the children or all five of them together. Of course there were the favorite pictures displayed prominently. The one Sydney liked the best, of Michael on the couch with Beth on his chest and Sam laying across his legs, all three of them asleep, was in the hall on a table facing the door so it could be seen when they walked in the house.

The family portrait. The one of 19 year old Carolyn on the floor with 2 year old Sam and 1 year old Beth sitting on their parents laps hung in the family room above the television. The frame and gold script letters on it expressing perfectly what they all believed. In my life... this is perfection.

In my life I’ve loved them all

perfect ending. the 5 of them living happily ever after..

as for jack, he can go shove it where the sun dont shine.
soo glad irina was part of the family too.
im gonna miss this fic i loved it so much.
awesome job. ;)

I'm glad Irina survived.
Jack did soften up a little. He, at least, let Irina visit Sydney and Carolyn and Sam and Beth. He was still too stubborn to admit that he was missing them.

Loved the story.
Thanks

IT'S OVER?????? aww! that was so sweet and i :throb: it!!!! and Carolyn got a little brother and a little sister! ;) that was so awesome and wonderful and fluffy and i love love LOVED it!! thanks for all the pm's and i can't wait to see the next Janet fic pop up! ^_^

I'm glad they all got what they want and became one big happy family. It was good that Syd's mom came around and didn't want to make the same mistakes. Jack, however, is just being plain stupid and stubborn.

Thanks for the PM and the happy ending.

Chris

I can't believe it's over! It was such a good story! So perfect, so wonderful and I don't think there's words to describe the smiles ^_^

It was a perfect ending to a fic that was a novel idea and just everything was great.

Thanks for sharing it with us, Janet. :hug: :hug:

Riley xoxo

Back