In My Life

WOw! That was an amazing ending! Their famile sounds really sweet! But it's sad though that Jack never forgave Sydney. At least Irina was not as stubborn as he was.
Thanks for the PM
Veronique

OMG dude! :jump:

So incrediable! U r so amazing! :jump: lol i loved this fic so much and it ended PERFECTLY! even if Jack is an @$$ who doesn't deserve a family but heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... lol :P

Awesome :jump: Awesome :jump: Awesome :jump:

I LOVED IT!!!! hahahahahaha yeah okay, i'm leaving now! lol :bye:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>AWESOME! </span>

HAHAHAHAHA CYA! Off to read all the other updates in my inbox from ur stories! lol

Aly xx :angelnot:

That was probbly one of my favourite fics. i'm sooo sad it is over :( I'm glad tehy are all happy and a family, although Jack is sill a jerk!! Loved that fic!!!!

~Andrea

janet ok this is the crappest review i will ever give but i gotta fly if i want to read american princess

i read it

and i love it

sad that it's over

:cry:

loved it

luv juju :harp:

but that's what i say in all my review anyway... i just add a few pages to babble to it :lol:

that was sooo good
that was the best last chappie ever
awww this has been the best story
i love the way you worte the charcters
they were all so real and beliveable
thanks for the fab fic

OMV!
I cant bellieve this is all over!!
I dont want it to end!!
But i guess if something has to end, u couldnt hav done it more perfectly!
Im so blissfully happy that was just PERFECT!
Definatley my fav ending to a fic EVER!!
Love ya work!

Wow, I wish it wasn't over. I really had hoped that Irena would leave jack with the same reasons that he refused to love Syd, and give him a taste of his own medicine. So he would chose to be apart of his families life!

Well done. I loved this fiction and really wish that I could keep reading more. thanks for sharing your imagination with us!

Back