Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Vaughn--he has youth on his side.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You know, I'm not sure.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

un1Cron

Cadet
:Ph34r: My friend and i have a bet (only the people will decide, since jack and vaughn will probably never fight...physically) on who would win in a physical confrontation,Jack or Vaughn!. He remarked Vaughn would win simply because he is younger....and (i quote) he's (vaughn) a badass. That is B.S. i replied. Jack is probably stronger (his build is huskier). Not to mention he has more field experience and is more cutthroat. He has withstood torture and been an agent longer than vaughn has been alive! Age or/and strength do not determine the outcome of a fight. However my friend will not take my word for it . For Jack's fighting abillities see S3 E12. Anyway please send in comments and examples. Have fun with this stupid agrument(LOL). The winner of the argument will be determinded by the # of responses and what they say.

Rikus

thats actually a toughy...i really dont know!! i think vaughn is more agile, cuz hes younger, but jacks so much smarter! syd would break them uo before anyone won.

Jack would win. He is more strategic than Vaughn and he has been in the field a lot longer and knows how to handle himself. He could probably think of many ways to kick Vaughn's butt.

Amy

If it were M Vartan vs V Garber, obviously M Vartan, hands down.

However, given the fictional context, I would say Jack. He's like the old master who has all the training and knows all the tricks. He's more like Conrad was in "Hourglass"--Conrad was able to deflect the heaven-knows-how-much-younger Sark's attacks with ease. Jack uses more effort, but he is presented as having an atypical, efficient style with a killer instinct. I'd bet on him over Vaughn any day. Besides, I think Vaughn would be hampered by worrying what Sydney would think. Jack would be able to suppress that worry much more successfully than Vaughn.
;) ✌️

filmlover said:
Jack would win. He is more strategic than Vaughn and he has been in the field a lot longer and knows how to handle himself. He could probably think of many ways to kick Vaughn's butt.

Amy
haha yah i agree...jack would outwitt vaughn.

Jack obviously, whenever i see Vaughn trying to shout at be rude to Jack, im like dont try it, he'd kill you in 2 seconds! Hopefully there would never be a fight like this coz i love Vaughn too much ;) But obviously Jack would win, hands down! -_-

I don't know. My father has a black belt in martial arts, and was a bodyguard for the Da Lai Lama, so he's a pretty talented and well-trained fighter. However, I still think it is possible my 20 year-old brother could beat him, and he has far less martial arts experience. (My father is 57 now, about Jack's age.) Vaughn's never really been able to show off his fighting skills.

I have my own little spy family! :smiley:

It seems that Jack is the winner in this poll. Of course, there was never any doubt, because he totally rocks! Vaughn can learn a few things from Jack.

Amy

Back