Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck II

Status
Not open for further replies.
tippinlover said:
Has to be a record.  I use to feel so sorry for the true Gartan fans though, because they had a ton of flamers over there.

We really do have a good group of people on this thread.
[post="1286839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

We have flamers too, but we don't let that bothers us at all. We know that it will only make things worse, and I love that the flamers that come here don't get what they want.

We had a flamer this week, and look at happen to him/her! 😆

Yes, the group of people here is the best. It's one of the best threads in my opinion! :woot:

We haven't had alot of pictures of Jen and Ben lately, so we haven't had much to talk about them, but we do find other stuff to talk about. And it's fun. I'm surprised we didn't talk about the Pope at all here! :rolleyes:

I do want more pictures though, please someone post them. :D

I think y'all should be very proud! I remember, when Denise started this thread, a lot of the staff said, "oh, THAT won't last 2 days!"

And granted, there's been a few hiccups, but the thread regulars here truly rock. Pat yourselves on the back.

This thread will last forever, well that is until Jen and Ben break up! :angelic: Don't kill me!

And thanks for that Jinnie, we are very proud!!!

This thread, Jen and Ben II has not yet been closed! :D

Jinnie said:
I think y'all should be very proud! I remember, when Denise started this thread, a lot of the staff said, "oh, THAT won't last 2 days!"

And granted, there's been a few hiccups, but the thread regulars here truly rock. Pat yourselves on the back. :smiley:
[post="1286846"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I didn't think it would last either. I'm really glad I've gotten a chance to know many of the people on this thread.

And Biba, I'm with you. I'd love to see some more pictures! I am bad about that. I'm happy for them though b/c they were getting bombarded for a while there.

tippinlover said:
And Biba, I'm with you.  I'd love to see some more pictures!  I am bad about that.  I'm happy for them though b/c they were getting bombarded for a while there.
[post="1286852"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The only reason I don't want them to walk the Red Carpet together when Ben goes to the Premiere of Drew's movie is because that will mean that they are more serious about their relationship, and the media will be ALL over them.

I want any kind of pictures, of them alone or together out and about!!! :D

Lets pray that some Razzi's will take some pictures! I hope that wasn't a bad thing to say! I really don't want Razzi's following them, but in a way I want more pictures! :angelic:

I hate to say never, but in this case, I just don't think we'll see them walk the red carpet together. Neither one of them is interested in that type of publicity. Hell it took Leo and Giselle 5 years to do it, even though they were off and on, still people who have been in the limelight like a Leo or a Ben know better at this point.

O/T: I think I have a problem. I'm about to watch my Incredibles DVD once again. I have watched it every day for like a week. Yeah, I do have a problem, it's a freaking cartoon for Christ's sake :lol:

Yeah, I don't think they will either, and I don't want them too. Jennifer is more private, she certainly does not want that media all over her. The only reason she walked the red carpet with Scott was because they were husband and wife.

But I have to say that I miss her red carpet walks. It will take a long time again for her to walk a red carpet again. And that is just too sad! :(

The next time will be when she wins the Emmy! So that is around September right? That is a long time from here! :(

And on another note, I think Jennifer needs to get out and promote Alias more, especially for the season finale. They have not promoted alot of Alias this year, only when Jen went to Jay Leno, but she was promoting Elektra back then, so that didn't really count. And none of the other actors promoted at all. So I think it's time they do something for season 4!

What is that DVD anyway? I never heard of it!!! :blink:

I'm glad someone else is staying up late with me, cause I'm really bored, besides being here... I'm watching the Disney Channel! haha :rolleyes:

Oh Biba, The Incredibles. The animated movie about the superhero family. It's sooooo damn good. It crackes me up.

And yeah, I'm surprised we haven't seen more promotion of the show. Jen and Michael especially should be out there. I wonder why they haven't done any talk shows. And Victor too, I'd love to see him out there too.

ABC's promotion has been kind of uneven this season.

Oh, The incredibles!!! Haha. I heard of it, but I never seen it. I heard it was pretty good! Can I take your word for it?

I really hope that they will be promoting the season finale!!! Yeah, Jennifer and Michael need to get out and promote, talk shows, anything at all. I think any of the actors need to promote, it doesnt matter who as long as they promote!

I wonder why ABC haven't promoted Alias lately or at all. The only reason ABC started showing Alias promos again was because Lost was back on. Which makes me sad.

The Incredibles is excellent and I highly recommend it!

The promotion is weird because sometimes I hear the commercials on the radio, usually on a Wednesday. Which is cool, I appreciate that, but it seems that having the stars appear on the talk shows would be a good thing too. And maybe they still will, there's plenty of time especially since May sweeps is coming up.

And Biba, I'm actually pretty tired, so I'm gonna go to bed. But have a great night.

Don't forget to set your clock forward. Technically it's 3 am for us east coasters right now. :eek:

Yeah, hopefully they will promote for the May Sweeps. We will have to wait and see! :angelic:

I will rent that movie, I will add it to my list! :smiley: Thanks for the reccomendations! :D

Yeah, 3am, I didn't even notice it was this late! :eek:

Goodnight! :D

3 more days till Vaughn says the 3 magic words!!! :love:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself, I'm still very excited about that!!!!

wow Biba you're still up!! still so excited eh? :lol:

yeah The Incredibles is really really funny, I definitely recommend it! (y)

and I just wanna say, I adore this thread too, and you regulars, you all rock my socks!! and Biba, you're the best, thanks for all the goodies you've sent my way!! :D You have no idea how much it means to a Jen fan like me! ;)

since we're doing the congratulations thing i wanted to add my bit. i don't post much here but i come on usually everyday - you regulars are doing an awesome job with this thread, it is a pleasure to read.
**emma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back