Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen looks fantastic. Although whoever took those pictures isn't the smartest because they didn't blur out the license plate before putting them on the Internet.

aliasfancarrie7 said:
Jen looks fantastic.  Although whoever took those pictures isn't the smartest because they didn't blur out the license plate before putting them on the Internet.
[post="1437477"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:confused: People wouldn't even think to do something like that in Australia.

can maybe someone post the pictures here, cause i can't see them. it says that i have to log in; i logged in, but then it says that i have to apply for membership. i did that like a couple of week ago and still nothing.
I really want to see those picx !!

nataliethealiasfreak said:
yeah he has a great bod ;) gotta admit :angelic: but he would look alot better without the caveman beard :P
[post="1437710"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, I have to admit, I definitely prefer the goatee:

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Can't see it tells me I need to log in.

:smiley: ;)
[post="1437456"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Can't see them either.. Someone please post them here.. :smiley:

Ohh.. BTW Dani... what does the numbers in your nick mean???

WOAH! Mama Jen! she's REALLY getting there. I espeically like the pictures where Ben has ice cream cones for his head. :lol: :rotflmao:

:mellow:

ETA: Jen's hair is longer. AGAIN. I don't think she can decide on the length of her hair. :P :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
WOAH! Mama Jen! she's REALLY getting there. I espeically like the pictures where Ben has ice cream cones for his head. :lol: :rotflmao:
:mellow:
ETA: Jen's hair is longer. AGAIN. I don't think she can decide on the length of her hair. :P :lol:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1438517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lmao! i'm having the same problem!

hahaha shes too cute!!!!! i know i say that all the time but she issss! :lol:

Hey guys, its been awhile...and I've missed a lot. I got a new imac g5, andI love messing with it, but it doesn't have internet yet, so I haven't been on this computer in forever....

Jen looks so cute as always...I love those pics of her dancing...she looks like she did in 13 GOing on 30...

Ah, sydsbiggestfan, welcome to the world of Macs! Sydney uses a Mac and the guys at APO use iBooks! Sometimes, I see Sydney with a G4 Powerbook. Just like us!

all computers to me :P

i like makiung the software for em, and putting there bits together, geekish but i watched my dad do it on his days off when he isnt playing xbox, and i want somehting alais to play on our compiuter and it wont lol.

Jen does look CUTE in those picks. why is she dancing? :lol: is it just cos she can or are the camereas on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back