Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see Jennifer committing to do another Elektra movie. I got the impression she didn' really want to do the frist one, but she was under contract. I don't see an Elektra 2 with Jennifer in it in the future...

Was she really under contract? Because she said, after making Daredevil, that it'd be fun to do a second movie, but she'd have to check with Ben first and so on...It didn't seem like she was under contract for anything.

Was she really under contract? Because she said, after making Daredevil, that it'd be fun to do a second movie, but she'd have to check with Ben first and so on...It didn't seem like she was under contract for anything.
Yeah, she was. The contract had her agreeing to do either a second Daredevil movie or an Elektra movie. Obviously, the studio went with Elektra.

Yeah, which is why, I just don't see her doing another Elektra film. I think she wants to branch off and do different things. I think she's beat the super heroine, spy chick, kick butt sister, into the ground. That's just my opinion. Don't get me wrong...she was totally excellent for those roles, and heck, no one on the face of this planet can BE Sydney Bristow...Jennifer owns that role. I just think she wants to do more dramatic roles, instead of action roles.

Yeah, which is why, I just don't see her doing another Elektra film. I think she wants to branch off and do different things. I think she's beat the super heroine, spy chick, kick butt sister, into the ground. That's just my opinion. Don't get me wrong...she was totally excellent for those roles, and heck, no one on the face of this planet can BE Sydney Bristow...Jennifer owns that role. I just think she wants to do more dramatic roles, instead of action roles.

ye..id have to say i agree..but it really doesnt matter what role she plays cuz ill still watch w/e shes in

true, I would see her in whatever movie she was in!

Lol...nat that is sooo true! That's great! Lol...who is on the cover of that tv guide? I might have to hang that picture on my door! Lol.

guys, look what i found...

you may not wanna look at this ... they're pictures of an upcomming alias-episode.

HUGE SPOILERs !!!!!

--> here 's the link pics

xx Steffie

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I"M SOBBING
I"M SOBBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
OMG
HOLY FREAKIN s***!!! ITS A WEDDING
GOOD GOD IT LOOKS LIKE A WEDDING
IF THIS IS A DREAM SOMEBODY WILL DIE A VERY PAINFUL DEATH
OMG I CANT BREATHE
s*** IM SOBBING

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

You gotta check it out guys

But I still think that this is not Vaughn's return yet... I think Sydney is having sweet dreams (unfortunately for us) ... but I don't bother 'cause Vaughn's there... and I take anything I get from MV :lol:

THANKS for posting!!!!!!!!! :hug:

OH.MY.GOD.
im not stabel enough for that :cry: :cry: :cry:
im an emotional wreck right now

ok so that is quite obviously a wedding - BUT WHERE IS THE MINISTER
omg it looks like a dream
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nonon *clings to bubble* noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yes the patting & scratching the belly was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

good lord why isnt there a way to buy/save this vidoe?! i need it - not for my stability obviously - but just becuase... i do :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back