Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news right before I leave for work

I knew it was worth getting up earlier and check out the MBs :lol:

Now... ok... Congrats to Jen before I forget

So I guess that means they're no longer in Savannah but back in LA or am I missing something??? :thinking: Off to watch the clip!!!!!!!!!! THANKS for posting and sharing it with us!!!!!!! :hug:

I'm so happy for her!!! People love her! That's sooooo important! Cause she's a so lovely person!!! She's going to be thinner. She doesn't seem to have post-pregnancy depression. She seems so relaxed and happy! That's amazing! She looks really good. :D :D :D
Congrats Jen!!! :woot:

So I guess that means they're no longer in Savannah but back in LA or am I missing something??? :thinking: Off to watch the clip!!!!!!!!!! THANKS for posting and sharing it with us!!!!!!! :hug:
In fact, if she taped a thank you message, it means she probably was not in LA, she can tape a message from anywhere and send it, which is probably what she did.
Congrats to Jen. (y) A well deserved award from fans of the show and maybe generally people who like her.
:redhair:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't taped prior...it said it was live Via Satellite, which I am well aware that all of tv is smoke and mirrors, but I'm pretty sure that was live.

Ohh.. That's s000 amazing that she won.. not only one but two awards :D

Tnx for the clip!!!
She was s00 beautiful (as always) she was shining like a sun :P

The PCA's were held on Friday, Jan. 6, and taped for broadcast last night. When Jen was on the blurb on the screen did indicate she was Live via satellite.

Congrats to Jen!! She looked great and really happy. I was kinda bummed she wasn't there since some places were saying she was going to present, but I'm sure she is trying to get all the time she can with little Violet and Ben before she goes back to work. She deserves the time off after all the work she has done, although it will be great when Alias comes back on.

I thought they were live too. The entertainment shows made it seem that way and Ellen was talking about getting no sleep on her show today. The things I learn online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back