Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught up on the last few pages.

Wow u guys move fast.

I am sure some reporter will ask her about Ben/Michael on Sunday.

I really don't think Jen will be willing to reck her very good reputation by going out with someone like BA.

However people change over time.

Perhaps he has.

I say all the best to them.

If it doesn't last it wasn't mean to be.

Just my thoughts

Dani :smiley:

From defamer.com

Inside The Publicist Denials: Jennifer Garner's Trailer
How do you know when a publicist is lying? She's not flat on her back in an open casket. Page Six reports that Elektra star Jennifer Garner returned from the spoiled world of movie stars to the somewhat less spoiled world of TV stars and demanded a bigger, bling-ier trailer with a satellite dish on the Alias set. Naturally, her rep, Nicole King, issued a string of denials and explanations. Defamer translates and analyzes this latest instance of publicist-speak.

On the new trailer:
Nicole says: "It's the same model she had last season, just the new version. The trailer company ordered it for her."
Translation: "The new trailer is twice as big, from an entirely different trailer company, and five crew guys got laid off to pay for the difference."
Analysis: The more elaborate yet mundane the explanation, the bigger the lie.

On the new satellite dish on top of the new trailer:
Nicole says: "...she had the satellite dish last season."
Translation: "She had basic cable last season and is really f***ing sick of watching panthers f*** on Discovery Channel. She needs her fifteen channels of HBO."
Analysis: Simple statement of fact to explain away relatively reasonable perk is probably a lie.

On Garner's love life:
Nicole says: She denies Garner is dating Ben Affleck
Translation: Garner is dating Ben Affleck.
Analysis: Flat denial is certainly a lie.

syd88 said:
From defamer.com
Inside The Publicist Denials: Jennifer Garner's Trailer
How do you know when a publicist is lying? She's not flat on her back in an open casket. Page Six reports that Elektra star Jennifer Garner returned from the spoiled world of movie stars to the somewhat less spoiled world of TV stars and demanded a bigger, bling-ier trailer with a satellite dish on the Alias set. Naturally, her rep, Nicole King, issued a string of denials and explanations. Defamer translates and analyzes this latest instance of publicist-speak.
On the new trailer:
Nicole says: "It's the same model she had last season, just the new version. The trailer company ordered it for her."
Translation: "The new trailer is twice as big, from an entirely different trailer company, and five crew guys got laid off to pay for the difference."
Analysis: The more elaborate yet mundane the explanation, the bigger the lie.

On the new satellite dish on top of the new trailer:
Nicole says: "...she had the satellite dish last season."
Translation: "She had basic cable last season and is really f***ing sick of watching panthers f*** on Discovery Channel. She needs her fifteen channels of HBO."
Analysis: Simple statement of fact to explain away relatively reasonable perk is probably a lie.

On Garner's love life:
Nicole says: She denies Garner is dating Ben Affleck
Translation: Garner is dating Ben Affleck.
Analysis: Flat denial is certainly a lie.
[post="1001860"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow so even though her publicist denies everything.

She is still lying!!

Yeah right !!

Argh so sick of this felgercarb

Dani :smiley:

^^^oh god...-.-...now they fabricated something about a new trailer after the satellite tv...I read something like this...but it wasn't so ridculous.

Jinnie please help.

That defamer article is about 3 months old. Not a very current source of information. And she got a new trailer w/a satellite. So what? JG's perks are probably nothing compared to what other tv stars get. Jeez, tabs will truly look for anything to jump on.

I've done some research and basically jen and ben both denie they're having a relationship. And this is what is so funny they say that ben broke up with his girlfriend to be with jen and they say her and mike broke up because they haven't been seen toghther recently. This is total felgercarb and also both of their rep have denied it, even ben's rep and as far as I know ben's rep has been quite honest. I don't believe any of this. Gartan is still strong, they could be trying to get the press off their back.

Thank you angel_audie for being the voice of reason in all of this. (y)

vaughalicious. Thank you for having some fun with this! The Bennifer2Train: :lol:

I love Alias. That hasn't change. :lol:

Don't foget to pick up my book:
"Mind Your Own Damn Business:The Hitchhiker's Guide to Celebrity Watching" - Dr. Love :P

I was looking at all the magazines with b/j on the cover. All the pics are old and ones that i've seen before. you can tell by jen's hair. is this for lack of better pics or what?

ah, I think that this is what happens when we have to wait till january for season 4 - too much time and too little to talk about.

people's loyalties seems quite flexible and dependant on who's dating who.....which imo is unfair.

I think we should stop giving tabloids more reasons to snoop around and invade these people's privacy. :Ph34r:

all of this will seem trivial in a few months. :asleep:

hope everyone has a good weekend. :D

I was in the grocery store today and i saw the new US magazine...it had JG and BA rubbing noses it looks like (n) it looks like they're together but i dunno. U never know with the poparazzi(sp?) and all. The could have done something with the pic. I'm still hopeful about JG and MV. Maybe this whole thing about her and Ben Affleck is her cover for her actual relationship w/ Micheal--i know that's weird but i'm tryin to come up with somethin

All the pics that the tabs are using are old ones. The razzi have not captured a single recent shot of them together hence tabs are forced to use old pics. Much like what they had to do w/MV and JG when they hooked up.

I agree with chookie that it is unfair that people are basing their loyalty to the actors and show on what the actors are doing off the set. As long as MV, JG and crew continue to do the great work they have done then I will be happy. If I stop watching Alias, it will because JJ and Co did something really stupid to bring the show down even further, not because of how the actors might be behaving off the set.

I find it amusing that when tabs like US Weekly print something you like, it is a reliable mag. But as soon as it prints something you don't want to hear it's garbage. You can't have it both ways y'all. Either a mag is a trashy tab or it is a reliable mag.

I agree with chookie that it is unfair that people are basing their loyalty to the actors and show on what the actors are doing off the set.  As long as MV, JG and crew continue to do the great work they have done then I will be happy.  If I stop watching Alias, it will because JJ and Co did something really stupid to bring the show down even further, not because of how the actors might be behaving off the set.

I could not have said it better. January can't come soon enough. However one of the things I noticed about the Alias fandom is that, we truly are a hypercritical (yeah TV Guide Matt was correct) lot. I learned that with Season 3. This fandom has more allegiance (to said characters and apparently to actors) that at times, I wonder if we really truly love this show as we all claim or we just love little pieces of it.

I think we should it enjoy Alias, while it last because, I think this is it. I don't think it will be around for Season 5.

syd88 said:
I've done some research and basically jen and ben both denie they're having a relationship.  And this is what is so funny they say that ben broke up with his girlfriend to be with jen and they say her and mike broke up because they haven't been seen toghther recently.  This is total felgercarb and also both of their rep have denied it, even ben's rep and as far as I know ben's rep has been quite honest.  I don't believe any of this.  Gartan is still strong, they could be trying to get the press off their back.
[post="1001903"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Im sorry, but Jen's rep also denied that Jen and mike are dating when they started to date. The relationship between Jen and Ben is still very fresh and the reps of both of them are not going to confirmed about it anytime soon

i agree with you Dr. Love, we should just enjoy season 4 because now that mv/jg's relationship is over (at least that's what i think, but everybody is intitled to their own opinion ;) ) i'm sure that they won't wanna work together for very long, i mean think about how pain full it would be to have to kiss your ex and remember all the things you did together? -_-

i was extremely mad at jennifer in the beginning of the whole ben saga, but now i'm slowly (verrrry slowly) getting over it :giveup: i didn't like how i felt towards jennifer, i was bashing her and i said i hated her a lot, but now i'm sooo sorry for it, i don't even know her, i don't have any reason to hate her :sorry: people break up everday in the world and of course i didn't want her and mv's relationship to end but, now that it is there's no point in going on and on about it 😆

while i wonder about the ben and jen relationship :hmm: i wonder if he is just using her or if it is "love" - i just want her to be happy ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back