Season 3 Julia

nance

TUMS
Woooooooooow... can you say woooooooow? :lol: Julia is so cool! Of course it's syd but it's also not.. i mean syd doesn't remember anything except she was an assasin for this Simon guy right?

I'm a little confused though.. Simon said to Julia "Where have you been the last two years"??? um... or was i hallucinating? Becuase that's how long ago syd was missing and before the two years, syd was syd, not julia :confused:

okay watevah :lol: but Julia/Syd is cool man ^_^ I love her attitude and it's really Syd just acting and not knowing if that was what julia was relaly like but from what i see, syd's doing a good job being julia.... and just look at those heels! :lol:

missing-link-438.jpg

Okay...Julia=Bad ass!! We better have tons of Julia! She is so awesome!! And Julia gets to make out with hot sexy Justin Thoreaux! I think Vaughn is turned on by Julia...when they get back together he'll probably ask syd to pretend to be Julia in bed :lol:

lol

julia rocks, i agree!! syd was pretty smooth commin up with those answers, but i think Simon is on to her. I like her style way more, black is good

I frickin' love Julia. I really hope that she gets to double as her a lot more. It's a great story line

OHhhhhhhhhh I love Julia! I like her style I like her attitude I like her! She's one tough chick!

:eek:fftopic: NANCE!!!!! I WANT YOUR SIG!!!!!!!

i didn't notice the 2 years comment. i'll rewatch and check for it. cause that's either just a small error or a clue.

i am loving this Julia too. she rocks. the stealing the necklace thing was AWESOME!!!!! the diving in the pool and the underwear wasn't bad either. she's tough and mean. we had better see more of her. some have already said this, but she reminds me of Irina.... Julia. really cool.

man...syd got freaken balls...and im so glad what she did to vaughn...i htink she wanted to do that anyways...:sly:

I just loved the "I had time for a Swim" remark Julia gives them!

Two years I don't recall that. but a very good point I will look for that next time.

dude, I love this Julia gal! she's so very *cool* and.... evil. :lol:

also, the name Julia is eerily similar to my own. coincidence? I think not. ;) :lol:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
also, the name Julia is eerily similar to my own. coincidence? I think not. ;) :lol:
No doubt they used you as their model.
^_^

Yes see I enjoy the idea of Julia because she filsl the void that the missing Irina has left. However, Julia would be infinatly more enjoyable if she were really an assassin, not just Syd undercover.
S.

sycofancy said:
not just Syd undercover.
How could it be "just Syd undercover," anyway? She certainly wasn't working for the CIA.
:confused:

Good thing Syd got to spend so much time around Irina last season...I think that's who she was modelling Julia on. It's weird..She had no idea what Julia was really like, but it's like she subconciously knows and can slip back into it when she has to. Maybe Syd is more like Irina than she thinks?

I love Julia though. She's just the definition of cool...So different from Sydney, yet more fleshed out and interesting than the usual "aliases" are. I hope she gets to double as her throughout the season.

I love Syd as Julia, even tougher than Syd is (if that's possible :confused: )

About the two years thing... I think I remember that too! hmm and unless they met each other like the day she disappeared and then split up... :thinking: I hafta watch it again and look for that quote.

nance said:
I'm a little confused though.. Simon said to Julia "Where have you been the last two years"??? um... or was i hallucinating? Becuase that's how long ago syd was missing and before the two years, syd was syd, not julia :confused:
Here's my thought: Did they ever say how long Simon and Julia really spent together? I mean, say she worked worked with him and such for six months immediately following her disappearance. Then, she left him and went off on some mysterious other life. Now she's been at the CIA for a couple months...so maybe it was more like two years, give or take a couple months. What do you all think of that thought?? :confused: Or am I not making any sense? :o_O:

Back