Season 3 Julia

I love the way Syd portrays Julia. A tough don't want to mess with personality. Plus, she has the looks. Long curly hair.... šŸ¤¤

SecretAgentMan said:
I love the way Syd portrays Julia. A tough don't want to mess with personality. Plus, she has the looks. Long curly hair.... šŸ¤¤
i love her hair too! its like it was in daredevil and i liked it then also!

Also--- i decided to do a bit investigating and found out the meanings of Sydney and Julia's names (at www.Kabalarian.com)....

Sydney -- The name of Sydney creates a very versatile and creative nature. You are quick-minded and have the freedom of expression to mix easily with people. Because your feelings and desires are so changeable, you are never satisfied with conditions as they are. You have many ideas, plans, and ambitions, but too often they are for an easy way out of a difficulty or an easy way of making money. You seek change in order to have the opportunity for travel, new experiences, and new friends and associates. You find it difficult to systematize your efforts and to fulfil your obligations and plans as you are not inclined to apply yourself consistently to a job to reach your goals. Although you appear positive, you inwardly lack self-confidence and will-power. This name has caused you to feel unsettled emotionally and mentally, being too easily influenced through your emotional nature and by other people. The name makes it difficult for you to view life realistically, to be honest with yourself and with others. Instead, you live in your desires, longing for conditions and people to be as you would like them to be.

Julia -- Your name of Julia has given you a practical, efficient, and capable nature, with a desire to participate in business ventures. Able to see how the details of a situation fit into the overall picture, you have good judgment regarding anything of a practical or technical nature. You are efficient, and capable of carrying a lot of responsibility, but your nature is so serious that personal association suffers. You demand as much from others as you do from yourself. It is difficult for you to merge your nature with others to create understanding, or to show love and tenderness to those close to you. You experience much misunderstanding and unhappiness in your personal life as a result.

ditto the hair - she looks hot.
but i gotta say - come on guys Syd kicks ass too!!! she's making julia up just like her other alias's........so actually it's Syd who is ultra cool.
^_^

i was also thrilled that her name was julia (um b/c that's my name too and that makes it cool? :blush: ) the necklace ordeal was incredibly slick and we finally have someone (weiss) showing apprecation "whatever she just did...she is good." i'm really a fan!

Back