Season 3 Julia

i agree about the hynosis thing. it's like she never even thought to use it! I thought that before I even conceived she might have an MPD!

kate_jones said:
Woah, that was a lot of questions. I wish we had the answers to them!

I thought that Sydney didn't know what she was doing for the two years, that she had a sort of split personality in Julia. But since Julia sent her the apartment key, she must have had some memory of her past life.

Now Sydney is remembering things like the hospital scene (that was so gross btw!) so... ack, I don't know! :thinking:
it's true! we need more answers! jj should give us something to work with! There's too many different aspects to the whole story!!!! :o_O:

Aliasaddict:) said:
I think Syd should at least try hypnosis therapy before she agrees on an operation which could cause permanent brain damage! :blink:
But after we´va all seen the end scene of the episode I doubt she will have a chance to chose what she wanna do next. :(
I think that's been tried already, but they didn't show it to us. They showed us Jack confirming that she wasn't under brainwashing techniques (still, anyway)--I think they must have tried regression on her but it didn't work--they just didn't show everything to us. Too time-consuming to show something not working, but like I said, I think they should have at least mentioned it because everyone's asking why didn't they do it over and over.
-_-

verdantheart said:
Aliasaddict:) said:
I think Syd should at least try hypnosis therapy before she agrees on an operation which could cause permanent brain damage!  :blink:
But after we´va all seen the end scene of the episode I doubt she will have a chance to chose what she wanna do next. :(
I think that's been tried already, but they didn't show it to us. They showed us Jack confirming that she wasn't under brainwashing techniques (still, anyway)--I think they must have tried regression on her but it didn't work--they just didn't show everything to us. Too time-consuming to show something not working, but like I said, I think they should have at least mentioned it because everyone's asking why didn't they do it over and over.
-_-
this makes sense! ;)

Here's my theory without giving a whole lot of explanation - Sloane was involved in her disappearance and needed her to be "Julia" for a while for whatever purpose (to produce a baby?), Julia was working for Sloane possibly under the veil of the Covenant (who, I think, are also connected to Sloane somehow), Sloane knew that when he transferred her back to Sydney (why did he transfer her back? - I have no idea, perhaps something to do with the prophecy...) she would have no knowledge of her life as Julia so Sloane made sure that Julia wrote this for Syd...he couldn't let Syd know that he was involved in her 2 year absence, so he used this scheme.

Flash forward to present - Sloane deliberately concocts a way to give this info to Syd (he wants her to have it for some reason - he needs her to find something out using this info - any suggestions what?)

Antoher question - Where does Irina fit into this, when did Julia contact her? She seems a lot more surprised that Syd's alive than Sloane does (granted, she could be faking and deceiving Jack again, it was a computer voice)...

So many questions, so many possible answers

Back