Season 3 Julia

oh man....there goes my head again *splat*

:thud:

So Im guessing that this means that Julie might be coming back someday.... :confused: but how?
Or maybe Im dumb again.... :Ph34r:

oh great here we go again

kaboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom *squish*

ok so maybe julia will come back

but that means julia is like... a differnet person than syd

which leads me back to my skitzo theory :lol:

ok im pretty sure its teh same BODY (Syds) but they could alwyas have doubled her... of course then they probably would have changed Allison back

skitzo = schizo.

although neither is very politically correct. ;)

and insane is an understatement. we've just all lost it. we've turned into that guy at the beginning of the episode who had undergone that invasive mind procedure. :o_O:

yeah

ya know, syd is a lot like Shepard... you knwo the guy from color blind? maybe she'll start having black and white flashes...

ok sry but i really wont be able to spell schizophrenic... :blush:

im an awful speller

haha, it's okay.

and i pointed out the shepard thing earlier in this thread too. :lol: we really ARE starting to turn into the people azalea described. "oh, and it might be julia in the prophecy!!" :lol:

oh dear :blush:

well ya can't blame me my brains are currently on the wall

I love how alias makes parallels like that...

anyway back on topic ^_^

and insane is an understatement. we've just all lost it. we've turned into that guy at the beginning of the episode who had undergone that invasive mind procedure.

oooh that guy had a straightjacket on. :mellow:

and we are starting to repeat ourselves. and no matter how many times we say it, it never makes more sense than it did in the first place. :lol:

darn you, JJ, darn you!

Heee! Just blame it all on JJ... :laughbounce:

Yeah, I'm thinking of Syd/Julia as different personalities inside one body... split personalities, I guess. Schizophrenia isn't a correct term, because schiz. is, in a nutshell, "disordered thought"... not multiple personalities... I'm anal and it bugs me sometimes when I hear schizo being used in the wrong way. ;)

Oh, and I think it's Julia in the prophecy... :lol:

OMG - another three pages and still no outcome!! we're all cracking up and it's gonna lastt another 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i liked what i read on the last page by azalea:

I wonder if, at some point in the season, we will see a return of Julia. And I don't mean Sydney impersonating what she imagines Julia to be, like she did in "A Missing Link". Assuming that Julia was a separate personality and not just an alias, maybe there's some sort of trigger or something that will make her re-emerge. If that happens, will she try to convince everybody that she's still Syd (while actually being all secret bad-ass and wreaking havoc among her family and the CIA?) That would be very interesting...To have Jennifer Garner play "the villain" for a few eps, while still in Sydney's body. I wonder who would first realize there was something *off* about her? Jack? Vaughn?

In any case, it probably won't happen at all. But I think it would be cool. 

this would be ultra cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos syd is ALWAYS the good guy - it'd be ace to see her ACTUALLY being JUlia!!!! And then Vaughn could realise.........and save her........and kiss her..........*shakes self back to reality*........yeah so anyway this would be cool!!

i think that mabey julia didn't have any recolection of her sydney past, but she did start to get memories back. Mabey she heard something and knew that someone was going to change her back. Mabey near the end of the two yrs she begam to remember things of her previous life. Mabey she sent the key and left a clue in her apt. so that syd could begin to find out what happened. I'm not sure if ne of that made sense, so basically wut i'm saying is that:
1) syd lives as julia w/o knowing she was ever syd
2) something happens that sparks her memory of her syd life
3) she knows that whoever has her is going to revive her memory & she won'r remember her life as Julia
4) w/ the knowlege of her past and present she comes to an importaNT CONCLUSION (prob. what the covenant wants to get from her) and she sends her self the key to her apartment and leaves clues so sydney can figure out what went on, is going on, OR WILL go on....
yeah!! I hope that made sense!

jems said:
OMG - another three pages and still no outcome!! we're all cracking up and it's gonna lastt another 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i liked what i read on the last page by azalea:

I wonder if, at some point in the season, we will see a return of Julia. And I don't mean Sydney impersonating what she imagines Julia to be, like she did in "A Missing Link". Assuming that Julia was a separate personality and not just an alias, maybe there's some sort of trigger or something that will make her re-emerge. If that happens, will she try to convince everybody that she's still Syd (while actually being all secret bad-ass and wreaking havoc among her family and the CIA?) That would be very interesting...To have Jennifer Garner play "the villain" for a few eps, while still in Sydney's body. I wonder who would first realize there was something *off* about her? Jack? Vaughn?

In any case, it probably won't happen at all. But I think it would be cool. 

this would be ultra cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cos syd is ALWAYS the good guy - it'd be ace to see her ACTUALLY being JUlia!!!! And then Vaughn could realise.........and save her........and kiss her..........*shakes self back to reality*........yeah so anyway this would be cool!!
i had that though too.... that wopuld be awsome.. Jen would be a great villian!!!!

yeah that does kinda make sense! im still a little confused but i think i get it...
'
my one question is if she was julia and had no memory of being syd, she would have no memory of the first 30 odd years of her life. wouldnt she wonder at that?

Back