Season 5 Lauren Reed/Melissa George back in S5?

Please, no. Even if absolutely everyone wanted her back, we have enough people back from the dead already. Does everyone have to be resurrected? Does death have to be completely meaningless on this series? It's been devalued enough as it is. I mean, if a major character died, I'd go, "Hyeah, right!" and expect to see him/her back in the next scene. :blink: That's just not right. :(

I think that Lauren was a good character as much as I hated her, and Melissa George is definitly a great actress but Season 4 was perfectly awesome without her

I don't see how bringing her back would add to the story line. It would be like rehashiung old stuff. I would rather have a fresh story line.

wait wait wait..... lets back it up!

why would season 5 be the last season?? where is this coming from? i am super confused?!

suds4565 said:
why would season 5 be the last season?? where is this coming from? i am super confused?!
[post="1376570"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
There have been a number of informal comments in the press to that effect. Please see this topic in the General forum where the discussion is taking place.
✌️

yes. gotta agree. no more resurrecting the dead please. too much.

Ditto! Please! I didn't like season 3 primarily because of the character, Lauren. I don't see any purpose she would serve in season 5. Any plot to bring her back is just going to seem contrived.

Spoiler fix miss quoted Kristen. Kristen said both Sark and Lauren will not be regulars she did not comment on other possible guest appearances.

Milferd said:
Spoiler fix miss quoted Kristen. Kristen said both Sark and Lauren will not be regulars she did not comment on other possible guest appearances.
[post="1386180"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Does that mean they're considering bringing her back? :eyebrow: not good.

verdantheart said:
Please, no. Even if absolutely everyone wanted her back, we have enough people back from the dead already. Does everyone have to be resurrected? Does death have to be completely meaningless on this series? It's been devalued enough as it is. I mean, if a major character died, I'd go, "Hyeah, right!" and expect to see him/her back in the next scene.  :blink: That's just not right. :(
[post="1372641"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I do have to agree with you, even though I am a huge Lauren Reed fan. It would be nice to see her again, but it would just be...stupid almost. Death really does seem meaningless on the series, so Lauren coming back would just make death seem like a joke on Alias, which isn't right.

If they write her back in then I'm sorry, but that just may be the end of Alias for me. There is no reason to write her in again. The best seasons of Alias were the ones without her in it, so what's the common denomenator there?

It would be rather nice to have a character die and not be brought back to life for once.

Jamison said:
If they write her back in then I'm sorry, but that just may be the end of Alias for me.  There is no reason to write her in again.  The best seasons of Alias were the ones without her in it, so what's the common denomenator there?

It would be rather nice to have a character die and not be brought back to life for once.
[post="1396140"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You sicken me. :angry:

Hey, that was rude. Also, TotalAliasFreak? Your sig is waaaaay too long. I'd review the rules for sigs before posting again. :smiley:

TotalAliasFreak said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You sicken me. :angry:
[post="1396502"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I certainly am not the only one who has said they don't want Lauren back, so what about my comments "sickened you" (and I do hope you meant my comments, because seeing as how we've never talked, I don't believe that I, as a person that you don't know, could sicken you :smiley: )?

Back