LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello1.png
hello2.png

Uhh... credit goes to Alias-Media, Evenstar, Leah, and Jaimie! :D
lol Kat what do these two say?

PB icons. Just a few. Mainly variations of a M/V one.
HOLY s***. Oy, Jaimie. I think you're trying to murder me. Um. Taking the second LJ one, and I can't decide which Michael/V one, because honestly? They're all just TOO DARN HOTT. :thud: Oyyyyy! *fans self*

Holy crappers :thud: I am just getting angrier by the moment about the fact that I can't watch Prison Break. I have to figure something out :hmm:

Sher: I love the first 4 and the traitor one :love: And holy wowzers :thud: I love love love that Kate one. It's so gorgeous :woot:

Leslie: every.single.one. :thud: Amazing. I would describe the specially awesome ones, except I don't even know everyone's names :cry: Anyways. Yea. Gorgeousness (y)

Oh and Les :hug: I'm so honoreeeed *squee* But sadly...I don't have a livejournal. At least not one I have update in the last year :lol:

Jems: Welcome Back :D I love the last MV one. And the slip away one :cry:

Jaimie: I love all of them, and like Les said, all the darn variations of the M/V ones are just 🤤 ANd teen angst ^_^

Kat: The die one is really cool :cool:

And Les...I think those say, "Hello Renee" Right Kat? :thinking:

ETA: Oh yes. I've got a few icons. Some are posted over at me site. I don't know if I posted these here already :confused:

sarky.jpg
chasing.jpg
eowyn.jpg
ewan1.jpg

Cynthia you must knw how much I love the colouring on all your icons! It is always so great and I'm such a *h**e for that kind of thing. Thought you should know :P

Awww Cynth! :hug: Oh well. ^_^ By the way, I am such a sucker for Succession art, in case I hadn't already worn my heart on my sleeve about that enough. :angelic: :D

Cynth's right, it says "Hello Renee" :smiley: (But it kinda looks like it says "Hello Rover" :rolleyes:)

*swipes 2 and 3 of Cynth's* The colouring on all four are so effin awesome!

@Tuulia: :shock: The brushwork is amazing! :thud:

Thank you soo much DB, Les, and Kat :hug:

Tuulia: :shocked: That is some drop dead amazing burshwork and detail. Especially for something only 100x100 :thud:

8 Alias, 3 Michael Vartan and 2 Ben and Jen

[attachment=21470:attachment] [attachment=21471:attachment] [attachment=21472:attachment] [attachment=21473:attachment] [attachment=21474:attachment] [attachment=21478:attachment] [attachment=21479:attachment] [attachment=21480:attachment]

[attachment=21475:attachment] [attachment=21476:attachment] [attachment=21477:attachment]

[attachment=21481:attachment] [attachment=21482:attachment]

Mokay, i had a Buffy Fest the other night with a few friends and realised how much i love, worship and adore this show, and couldnt believe i had almost forgotten that fact. Buffy is, and always will be, my first love. I tried to ease my guilt by making icons. Heres what ive got so far, and im not stopping until i... well, need to sleep or something.

icon562.png
icon563.png
icon564.png
icon566.png
icon568.png
icons565.png
icon567.png
icon569.png
icon570.png
icon571.png
icon572.png
icon573.png
icon574.png
icon565.png

Kelly *sigh* I forget how much I love Buffy too. I think I may need to pull out the DVDs to watch. I stopped watching on TV when she died and came back, but I do have all seasons on DVD. Man I love Buffy. And Spuffy. I've loved Spuffy forever. They were my first Sarkney-esque pairing. *sigh*

I love the icons Kells :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back