LiveJournal Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I think the ladies on this board have found a nice muse in the form of that Prison Break guy...:lol:

:lol: I think the ladies on this board have found a nice muse in the form of that Prison Break guy...:lol:

Lmao, he's just really photogenic, like JG, that's why I made some JG ones, 'cos there were too many guy ones for ya :lol: :rotflmao:

Sher, your brother sounds hot. :hug: Thankies everyone!

Holy FRICK, Cynthia! :thud: The first and second to last are my favorites and I am totally stealing them both. ;) P.S. You are rockin' the b/w and monotones. Gee golly gosh whiz, you're good at it. They're so classy looking. :smiley:

Wentworth/Michael? Well... never before has someone come so close (surpassed? *gasp* :Ph34r:smiley: to the hotness that is DA/Sark. -_-

Me freaking out
Hahah. Your brother's a young c***y killer :lol: Cept you said DA not Sark. *cough*

:mellow:

OMG. MV-look alike... And he's desi?! This is too good :thud:

I mean. WOAH. DA personality with MV looks.
I should really stop. Now. :mellow:

*points and laughs*

Okay people-who-are-drooling-over-my-brother, here's a picture of him from his college graduation in June lol. Does he look like MV to you? Oh and uhh... he likes to play golf... DA plays golf, doesn't he? :P

And yes, Cynth, he's a desi! lmao he used to have a hella Indian accent when he was a kid. My sister and I totally make of him for it haha. We have this tape of him reciting Psalm 23 when he was like 6 and he's like "The Lawd is my Shaypard, I shall not vant!"

:rotflmao:

OMG! He does look kinda like MV!

:thud: Everyone made such amazing icons.

Before I forget (again) I used to have LJ but switched to GJ so now I'm @ http://greatestjournal.com/~canuck_kat if anyone wants to visit. ^_^

I really should bet working on those yearbook headlines :smiley:whistle:smiley: but procastinating is an art! *grin*

All premiere cuz it was beautiful! *sniff* :cry: And one Kiefer cuz he's hot.

holdon.png
run.png
uneasysleep.png
fear.png
confused.png
kiefer.png

*sighs* new ones...

am i ever gonna get over this :P

[attachment=21363:attachment] [attachment=21364:attachment] [attachment=21365:attachment] [attachment=21366:attachment] [attachment=21367:attachment] [attachment=21368:attachment] [attachment=21369:attachment] [attachment=21370:attachment] [attachment=21371:attachment] [attachment=21372:attachment] [attachment=21373:attachment]

Nice ones Nat, I doubt we'll get over this. Me just because I think the episode was photogenic. Everyone else because they like MV

well yeah, that too... there was no reason to kill him off and start a whole war with the fans :nonono:

and i don't think i'm gonna like the new agents, at least not the blonde one :angry:

hell yes. and I don't even watch the show :lol: (notice the lessened bitterness)

Holy FRICK, Cynthia! :thud: The first and second to last are my favorites and I am totally stealing them both. ;) P.S. You are rockin' the b/w and monotones. Gee golly gosh whiz, you're good at it. They're so classy looking. :smiley:

Wentworth/Michael? Well... never before has someone come so close (surpassed? *gasp* :Ph34r:smiley: to the hotness that is DA/Sark. -_-
"gee golly gosh wiz" :laughbounce: You're tooo nice Leslie :hug:

And yea. Sark *sigh* -_-

*points and laughs*

Okay people-who-are-drooling-over-my-brother, here's a picture of him from his college graduation in June lol. Does he look like MV to you? Oh and uhh... he likes to play golf... DA plays golf, doesn't he? :P

And yes, Cynth, he's a desi! lmao he used to have a hella Indian accent when he was a kid. My sister and I totally make of him for it haha. We have this tape of him reciting Psalm 23 when he was like 6 and he's like "The Lawd is my Shaypard, I shall not vant!"

:rotflmao:

hahah. my goodness. he's like...woah. a mix of like everything good in Alias (cast-wise) Is that awesome or...is that awesome :thud:

And OMG. You're so mean to make fun of his accent :laughbounce:

And thanks Sophie ^_^

Kat: I love the "run" one and the "Jack" one is tres 🤤

Nat: Love the last ones, and the fourth one is cute ^_^

new ones.... yes, i'm depressed!!

[attachment=21301:attachment] [attachment=21302:attachment] [attachment=21304:attachment] [attachment=21305:attachment] [attachment=21306:attachment] [attachment=21307:attachment] [attachment=21308:attachment] [attachment=21303:attachment]

Love them all Nat.

I will snag most/all of them laters :lol: :P

7 new icons! 2 Coldplay, and 5 Alias

heart.jpg
cp26.jpg
syd.jpg
broken3.jpg
sss.jpg
hear.jpg
traitor.jpg

Okay credits to... Leo (I think... I think. Yep.) alias-media, and kevin westenberg and colorfilter

Just three, entered in the __Blueprint icon challenge. Icon #3 tied for third. :D

base.jpg
base2b.jpg
base3.jpg

Variations on the third one (I like these better, actually... made them just after entering! :lol: :doh:smiley::

base3blue.jpg
base3blue2.jpg
base3green.jpg

*voted for your les* Didn't even realize it. I almost voted for the one that won for second, but it was too sharpened looking. Loved it.

Sher, I think I like #1 best, but I can't choose, they're all great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back