and him starring at Syd lmao

oh oh and cpr

I bet Syd LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVED that

i hope they need to do something else compromising

soooooo good

please dont wait to update

cant wait for more

They are too cute...
Can't wait to see what they get up to all alone in that room together and out of sight of all :naughty: :naughty:

Thanks for the pm.

pm list
let me know if you're not on it but you should be

dandan
6helterskelter6
Ms.MichaelVaughn
MH55995
LittleNicky
sydneymicheal
farliieansds225
Kate_14
SpygirlAmy
Michael_Vartan_hottie
derevkointraining
gtwallichs
fire*n*ice
tunita
NadiaSantosFan
vaughnshoney
Lor_Aliasfan47
UndercoverPhoenix47
phoenix shotgun 47

I JUST START READING THIS STORY, HAVE TO SAY INTRESTING START BUT I LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE.
:smiley:

PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR PM LIST PLEASE.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I WILL BE REALLY HAPPY.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (y) (y) (y)

Here ya go
again, sorry it took so long!!!

Vaughn showered quickly, wanting nothing more than to get out so he could spend what little time he had with Sydney, actually talking to her. He mentally scolded himself for being nervous. After all, he thought, CIA agents deal with putting their lives on the line all the time, so why was this one getting shaken up over being in a hotel room with a woman. Then again, he thought to himself, this wasn't just any woman. She was anything but "just any woman." Vaughn dried himself off and only then did he realize that the only clothes he had with him were soaked. Not knowing what else to do, Vaughn grabbed the hotel bathrobe hanging on the hook next to the door.

Sydney POV

As soon as Vaughn closed the door to the bathroom I ran around the room like a mad person trying to make myself look presentable, as well as try to tidy up my room. I spent most of the time on my own looks because I knew he had already seen my room and there was no changing how messy it was when we came in. First I had to pick out something to wear. I grabbed a cute pair of jeans and a dark green tank top that drooped in the back. I wanted to blow dry my hair but after looking around the room I realized it was in the bathroom with Vaughn. I settled on brushing and towel drying it as much as I could, then moved on to my makeup. I applied some eyeliner and mascara and a light touch of blush and lip gloss. After how horrible I looked when we came out of that water I doubted if there was any way he could possibly think I was even remotely attractive; however, I was still going to try.

Once I finally got myself ready I busied myself cleaning up my room. I threw magazines under the bed and zipped up my suit case. Noticing my wet clothes I remembered that Vaughn didn't have anything dry to wear. I let my thoughts wonder about the benefits of the situation for a second, then scolded myself and called the front desk. I promised to generously conpensate the busboy if he would find an open clothing store and some men's clothing. I had to guess Vaughn's size but told the busboy to buy a t-shirt and jeans. I decided that Vaughn would probably be most comfortable in something casual and a t-shirt and jeans would be easiest to guess the size for.

Satisfied that I had taken care of every thing, I lay down on my bed to rest my eyes. I soon discovered that I was completely exhausted. With thoughts of Vaughn's smile in my head, I quickly drifted off to sleep.

Vaughn POV

I dried my hair a little with my towel and made sure my robe was secure before stepping out of the bathroom. I felt ridiculous wearing a bathrobe but I had no choice. I opened the door to the bathroom and was just about to tell Sydney not to laugh at me when I saw a sight I will never forget. Sydney lay on her bed, her chest gently rising and falling. The expression on her face was peaceful, as if she was dreaming of a normal life. I stood transfixed for a moment, admiring the curve of her hips and the skin in between where her pants and top met. I quietly made my way to the bed and slowly lay down beside her. Closing my eyes, I knew there was no where else I would rather be.

Back