Love,lies and spies

WOW!! :D this is a great story!! PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!! vaughn had better save her too!! LOL!! I LUV THIS STORY!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"write this down , E...M....E...T...I...B, now read it backwards!" -syd

"it wasnt me"-syd at airport in the getaway

"two things, one i dont think its that big of a risk and two im hungry, im starving, arent u hungry?"- vaughn
</span>

Sydney Kicked and tryed with all her efforts to scream but it just came out muffled. Vaughn was at the door calling her name. "Sydney. Sydney you there?" He would say.
She kicked at Danny the best she could,but finally her legs got tired. He was pointing the gun right at Vaughn what was she going to do. Then Finally he opened the door. (kind of ovbious her car was outside. He knew she had to be home)
He walked in and shut the door behind him. "Syd. You here." He called out. It was really making Sydney mad to the point she started to cry. Then she saw a vase on the coffee table. With her strenght she kicked the table and made it crash. Then danny got up and aimed the gun at vaughn.
Shots rang out.

O felgercarb! sorry you guys I have to go now! I will write the rest when I get back .

Shots rang out.
There was pure silence for what seemed like forever,but was just a minute. Then Sydney got up and stumbbled a bit. (could be the fact that she got hit in the face by Danny while the choas was going on.)
She got up and fumbled around. There was a bump on her head where she had hit her head on the coffee table. She looked around to see if anyone was there,but everywhere she looked was silent. No one. Not even Danny was in sight.
Then she was grabbed to the side and pushed to the ground.
She looked up to see who had done it.
"Vaughn." She said still dazed.
"Yea. It's me." He said as he looked around the corner of the wall.
"Whats going on?" She said trying to piece together the choas which had slipped her mind.
"Well he shot at me and I was lucky enough to doge it. He did hit me in the side of my leg though." Said Vaughn as he showed her the bruise on the side of his leg.
"Wait." He said as he turned back to the wall, his gun in his hands.
There was a noise coming from the back door.
"Sydney were home." Shouted Francie from the back door.
"And we brought food. So you better be here." Said Will
Sydney and Vaughn looked at eachother.
Sydney ran out from the corner where Vaughn and her were. She dashed to the kithcen not caring if Danny was there waiting to kill her. The only thing on her mind was Francie and Will.
She got to the kitchen.
"Will,Francie you have got to get out of here."
"Whats the matter?" Said Will as he put down the bag of grocceries.
"You have just got to ge-" But before she could finish she was inturupted.
"No. Please you two stay." Said Danny as he stood in the kitchen door way with his gun pointed right at Sydney's head.
"Hey there." Said will as he slowly rose his hands up.
Francie rose hers too.
"Please just take the gun away from her head Kyle." Said Will now worried about Sydney.
"O I am not kyle I am Danny."
Francie and Will looked at eachother.
"I'll explain later." Said Sydney as she gave them the thats-not-the-most-important-thing-right-now look.
"Danny put down the gun." Said Vaughn from behind him.
Danny put the gun down and let go of Sydney. Not before she gave him a kick punch in the stomach.
"Thats for being and ass." She said as she watched him fall to his knees.
Vaughn walked up to him still with his gun in one hand.
"Sydney. call your Father and Kendall. tell them we have one of Sark's men."
"Yea, Just wait till they here it was Danny. My ex Fiance." Said Sydney as she walked to the phone.
Danny was still on the floor from the kick Sydney had given him. Vaughn tied Danny to a chair, and stood there watching his every move.
Sydney walked into the living room and picked up the phone,but as she was doing so She herd a click.
She looked up. Then dropped the phone.
"I wouldn't dial that phone if I was you Ms. Bristow."

Dont worry you guys this story isn't going to be sark kidnap them then they get freed sark kidanp them then they get freed. I have a plot. :smiley:hehehehe

Sydney looked up to see the fimiliar voice.
As serious as the matter was she was getting pretty mad seeing his face everywhere she went.
"Ok sark your really bugging me. Your like a British boney butted bug." She said with a since of sarcastic humor.
"Ms.Bristow is that anyway to welcome and old friend with an gun?" He said repaying the humor. She stared at him with an glare that only she could see.
She didn't want to yell out. She wasn't going to put them in danger,well except for Danny. She wouldn't mind sticking him next to Sark and kicking both there butts.
She thought many things while they both stood there.
"Ok Ms.Bristow this time you will listen to what I say. clear" Said Sark as he pointed the gun closer to her.
"Actually Sark. It's not clear. See I dont like you plans, and I wont listen to them." Said sydney as she quickly grabbed the picture frame with the picture of Sydney,will and francie in it. And threw it at Sark making him distracted. Then she kicked the gun out of Sark's hands. The gun flung in the air. Landing a few feet from both of them. They both dodged toward it.
Sydney ran toward it but sark pinned her down and tryed grabbing the gun,but sydney managed to get out from under him,and hit him in the back of the head with a lamp that was on the stand next to the couch. She knew there was a reason for Will's dorky lamp. It was used for a good cause.
Sark layed there unconcious. Sydney walked over him and was ready to pick up the gun when sark grabbed her foot.
She kicked to get away but he had gotten up already and was punching her.
The gun was no where in sight. Sydney searched desperatly,but the gun just happen to be in sark's hands. Thats when she decided to run. She dashed to the kitchen where Francie,will and Vaughn were. Of corse so was Danny.
"Did you not here a thing from the living room?" Said Sydney as she catched her breath.
"Whats the matter?" Said Vaughn as he hurried toward Sydney.
"Sark was here."
Just then she herd a van pull up in front and saw Sark jump in.
"We should go after them." Said Vaughn as he looked at Sydney from the window.
"No. He is gone for now. He came here thinking what he was looking for was here,but found out it wasn't. He did make a risk by coming here in the daytime. But I have a feeling it was a momentary laps." Just then An CIA team came in threw the backdoor and took Danny. After all the commotion was done. Sydney sat on the chair and just stared.
"Today was a mess." She said as she took in a deep breath. Vaughn,Francie and Will were all there agreeing with her.
All 4 of them were sitting there for the first time. Not caring about anything. They didn't say anything to eachother or talk. They put all feelings aside and just stared. They didn't think about Danny being an spy or that Sydney and Vaughn were getting married in three weeks (or a month) depending if sydney ever gets to thr invitations. They didn't worry about what was going to happen next. For what was going to happen next would change everyone at that table. It would change their life more then they would ever know.
Instead they sat there. Sipping hot cocoa and staring.
Finally Sydney started asking questions about will and francie's restaurant outfits.
Sydney didn't feel like talking about Danny atleast not now. Instead they all laughed ,even Vaughn. For once it seemed they were all happy.

I will have more soon.

That was a really good chapter!! I still think Syd should just killed the stupid britsh idoit!! lol I don't like sark as u can tell. He He I want to hear wedding bells!! :D

After awhile Sydney got up and started to go to her room.
"I am going to pack up more of my stuff then I'll be ready." Said sydney as she grabbed an box.
"O as much as I dont want you to go. So I am not the only girl here. I am going to help." Said Francie as she got up and grabbed a box.
"You owe me. Making me live her with just Will do you know how boring it will be." Said Franie as she said it loud enough for Will to hear it. "O thanks francie. That really makes me happier.
"Just kidding." Hollared Francie from Sydney's bedroom.
In the kitchen Will and Vaughn sat there. Silent. Then Will broke the silence.
"Ya want something to drink?" Said will as he walked to the fridge.
"O. yea. Thanks." Said Vaughn.
"So how long have you worked for the CIA?" Said will as he handed an soda to vaughn.
"O. Well quite awhile. I cant remember it feels like forever.
Then they both gave an awkward laugh.
Then instead of talking will took an drink of his soda.

"Where does this go?" Said francie as she showed Sydney and duck lamp that was in the back of her closet.
"Well it can go in the miscelaneous box." Said Sydney as she wondered why she bought it.
Both girls sat there and packed up the boxes. The Fancie started to cry.
"Whats the matter Francie?" Said Sydney as she scooted over closer to Francie.
"It's nothing. It's just. Your moving out. I am going to miss you. I am happy that you will be happy though."
"O Francie. I am going to miss you too."
Said sydney as she hugged Francie.Both girls
sat there crying.
Then they laughed and got back to packing.
When they loaded up 4 or 5 boxes they carried them to the living room.
Sydney and Francie walked to the kitchen.
There Will and Vaughn were just sitting.looking around.
"I am ready." Said Sydney as she walked into the kitchen.
Vaughn got up and was happy that the awkwardness was over.
"Ok i'll start loading stuff in the car." He gave Sydney a kiss on the cheek and walked pass her.
"Ok you two I will be back for most of my stuff." Said sydney as she walked toward them her hands out in the air. They all hugged and said their long byes Then sydney walked out to the car.
"I am so tired." Said sydney as she ploped into the passengers side.
"Really. So am I,but dont worry I have a great recipe for hot chocoalate." Said Vaughn as he pulled out of the drive way smiling.
"I also know how to give killer back rubs."
"Really :blush: I could use one of those.
Then they both smiled.
When they got to Vaughn's house They got out of the car and just walked to the house leaving all the heavy boxes for tomorrow.
Vaughn unlocked the door and they both walked in. Sydney put her coat on the rack and ploped down on the couch.
"I'll make the cocoa." Said Vaughn as he walked to the kitchen.
"Thank you so much." Said Sydney,her voice muffled by having her face in the pillow.
When Vaughn was done making the cocoa he walked out into the living room.
Sydney was barely awake. He handed her the cocoa. She drank most of it then fell asleep sitting up.
Vaughn walked over to her and sat beside her.
He didn't wasnt to wake her so he got a blanket and layed beside her.
He turned the lamp off and put his arm around her.

The next morning Sydney woke up with an smile on her face.
She raised her arms and let out an big yawn.
She looked over at Vaughn who was next to her on the couch sound asleep.
She smiled at the way he slept with his hand on his cheek.
Not wanting to wake him up she walked quietly to the kitchen to put some coffee on.
She was also happy that today she didn't have to go into work.
Now that sd-6 was affiliated all she had to worry about was sark and his men which was a bigger threat then what it sound like.
She stared at the wall thinking of all the people Sark could be workig for. If only she knew it would make her job alittle bit easier.
She stared at the wall for alittle longer till the coffee pot sounded off. She walked over and poured some into her daisy mug.(The first thing she packed)
"I smell coffee." Said Vaughn as he walked into the kitchen,his eyes still asleep.
"Good morning sleepy." Said sydney as she poured him a cup.
"Good morning." Said Vaughn as he kissed her on the cheek.
They both sat down at the table.
"Do you have to go into work today?"
"Um. no. How about you?"
"No thankfully. The first day I have off in forever. Actually Francie is going to help me pick out an wedding dress. Maybe you and Will should do something."
"Yea we could do that." Said Vaughn trying to avoid that subject of him and will."
Sydney didn't see his awkwardness of that subject instead she was looking at her cup,then she looked up as smiled at him. They smiled at eachother then Sydney realized that actually being ready to go with Francie would mean getting ready. So Sydney got up to go to the bathroom, but she turned around right before opening the door.
"Vaughn. When I am done with dress searching we should go do something."
"Yea I would love that." Said Vaugh in reply.
Then she smiled at turned back to the door.
When Sydney was done getting ready she came out of Vaughn's room with one shoe on and one shoe off.
She jumped on one foot to the kitchen. She had an hair pin in her mouth.
She sat down at the chair and vaughn walked over to her and grabbed some of the stuff she had in her hands. So she could tie her shoe.
"Thanks." She said as she catched her breath.
"Your welcome. Are you ok? You sound like you got in an fight with the blow dryer." Said Vaughn as he put some of the stuff she had on the counter.
She laughed.
"No. It's just it being the first official day of me living here. I didn't know where everything was. So I tripped over alot of stuff. And looked though alot of cupboards. And I did kind of get into an fight with the curling iron. She showed him and bruise on her leg.
"And you could say it got me pretty good."
She looked at the bruise then smirked.
Sydney looked at the clock above the sink.
"I better go or Francie will never let me hear the end."
She got done tying her shoe and walked over to Vaughn.
She kissed him and walked out the door.
"Love ya." She shouted from the driveway
"Love ya too." He shouted back.
When Sydney got on the road she picked up her cell phone and called Vaughn.
"Hello?" He answered.
"It's me." She replyed.
"Hey. Are you already at the store."
"Not yet. I am still on the road. I had to hear your voice."
"Well. I am glad you called."
Then threw the phone Sydney could here the door bell ring.
"Vaughn. Whose at the door?"
But there was no answer.
"Vaughn you there?"

Back