One Thing That Won't Change

She may love him, but will she ever give him the chance to explain or will she remain stubborn? Sydney's at that point where she could get Michael back or lose him for good. Let's hope she choses to take him back.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

She was at the pier.

*Flashback*

“Hey” Vaughn whispered and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

“Hey yourself” Sydney leaned back against his chest.

“You ok?” Vaughn asked and kissed her collarbone gently.

“Why wouldn’t I be? You’re here” Sydney smiled.

Vaughn felt himself laugh as Sydney turned around and buried her head into his chest.

“Syd are you gonna say anything?” Vaughn looked at her.

“What is there to say?” Sydney let out a long breath.

“Anything you want” Vaughn told her.

“Well, I guess it’s just so real all of a sudden…I mean… after prom and stuff it kinda sunk in, but now…you’re going to be gone, like really soon” Sydney whispered.

“Syd, I’ll never really be gone” Vaughn told her as he held her hands to his heart, “as long as you want me to be, I’ll be right here, in your heart” Vaughn told her.

“I want you there forever” Sydney whispered.

“Then that’s how long it’ll be” Vaughn told her as he kissed her gently.

*End Flashback*

omg :love:

“Michael…” Sydney sighed.

“Sydney don’t lie to yourself” Vaughn told her.

“Excuse me?” Sydney looked at him.

“You wish you could tell me that you loved him but we both know that’s not the truth” Vaughn told her.

“I do love him” Sydney told him.

“You love him? You swear to me that you love him?” Vaughn searched her eyes.

“Yes” Sydney nodded.

noooo she doesnt!!!

“Prove it” Vaughn challenged her before crashing his lips down against hers.

Sydney wanted to prove him right but couldn’t lie to herself when she found herself pulling him closer to her lips.

“Vaughn” Sydney whispered when their lips finally parted.

“If you love him, why do you kiss me like it’s all you want to do?”

OMV *squee*
HE LOVES HER, she loves him, DAMMIT why won't she admit it like a woman!!!

thank you soo much for the update :hug:
awesome job girls! :D

Sydney is so stubborn.
She needs to let Vaughn talk and explain about the picture.
He has a point about the way she kissed him back.

When is she going to remember the pain Logan put her through before and that he is starting the same behavior patterns again?

I can't wait for them to get together again.

Aww! She better be smart about this and make the right choice! If she doesn't she is stupid! How could she ever believe that Vaughn would cheat on her? Crazy girl!

Great chapter! Update soon!

Megan

ok, there are tears in my eyes!! Riley... that was soooo good!! OMG!! ARGH i hate Logan..... but poor vaughn!! Ugh, awesome chapter!!!

That was amazing. :woot:
I am so happy that you updated.
I want Sydney and Vaugh to be together again soon. :thinking:
And I was woundering if you had an addicts list? :thinking:
If you do could I be on it? :thinking:
Thanks.
And thank you for the pm.
:surf:

That was great ... yah update finally ... he really loves her ... ahhh the acwardness ... poor Vaughnie ... dont like him trying to be mean to her (it doesnt work) ... still cant believe Syd believe someone else over Vaughn ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

OMG that was a great update........so sad. Hope they´ll work things out together......they belong together. Logan is just an *ss...... Thanx for the update......can't wait for more.

awesome! A classic move by Vaughan and a little inspired. The man is working his magic. I reckon that Vaughan and Logan are going to have a fight and all sources say tha Vaughan will kick ass

thank you for th epm and for the update

Back