Some Things Do Change....

im finally posting more!

5 / 12?

Briefing Room

“We have acquired new intel on the Covenants progress. The plans for the building are in Las Vegas, Nevada in a safe in the Luxor Hotel. They were planted there by Andrew D’Angelo three years ago. Sydney, Vaughn. You’ll go in posing as a wealthy engaged couple on vacation at the Luxor. Meet with Marshall to run op-tech.”

Vaughn and Sydney walked out of the room together.

“I had fun last night Sy.”

“Yeah, me too,” Sydney replied without looking up.

Vaughn knew something was wrong and understood instantly. “Have you gotten the test results back yet?”

“No, I have to go in to the doctor’s now. Come with me?”

“Syd…”

“Please Vaughn. I need someone with me. I can’t do this alone.”

“What about your father?”

“He can’t make it. He said he has work to do and that it’s important.”

“Well then, I would love to go with you.”

Vaughn and Sydney sat next to each other in two green chairs that were facing a large wooden desk. A woman dressed in a white lab coat walked in and sat down. She opened a manila file folder.

“Ms Bristow. You are related to Jack Bristow. He is your biological father.”

Sydney breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. “Thank you.”

Vaughn reached over and grabbed Sydney’s hand. She looked over and he smiled at her. “I don’t mean to rush things but we really should get back to work. We have to leave before long.”

“I know. I’m ready.” Sydney stood up and the two walked out together.

Sydney and Vaughn entered the Luxor arm in arm. They walked up to the desk and Vaughn began.

“Hello I’m Matthew Christoff and this is my fiancée Rebecca. We’re checking in.”

“Ah yes. Mr. Christoff, you’r in room 3147. Jake,” he called to another man. “Take these young people to their room. 3147.” He turned back to Vaughn and Sydney. “Enjoy your stay. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask.”

“Thank you.” Vaughn said and they walked off.

Inside the room, Sydney sat down on the bed.

“How are you feeling?” Vaughn said, sitting down nextto her.

“Good actually,” Sydney smiled. “The shock is wearing off and the feeling of relief is starting to set in.”

“That’s good. Well, we should get some sleep before tomorrow. I’ll take the couch.”

“Okay.”

“Vaughn?” she added a few minutes later.

Vaughn looked up at her.

“Thank you. For everything.”

“Anything for you, Syd.”

“Wake up, sleepyhead.” Vaughn shook Sydney awake six hours later. “It’s time.”

Sydney looked at the clock. “But I wanna sleep,” she whined.

“Save the world now, sleep later.”

“Fine.” Sydney threw the covers off and stood up. She walked into the bathroom and twenty minutes later she walked out; cleaned up and ready to go. “Let’s get this over with.”

Vaughn and Sydney strode casually down the hallway and stairs until they reached the basement. They used Marshall’s latest technology to break through the door and disarm the security system.

“Cell 447,” Vaughn called to Sydney. She scanned the safes that were lined against the wall. “I found it!” With that she used another gadget to open the lock. Inside there was a single, fat envelope. Sydney grabbed it and quickly looked through the papers it contained. She nodded to Vaughn and they left the room as it had been when they arrived.

Within a few minutes they were on the plane to LA and discussing the simplicity of the mission.

“Weiss has been all over the new girl,” Sydney brought up.

“Christine?”

Sydney nodded.

“Oh no you don’t. You are not setting them up. Besides, how are you going to do it? You’ve never even talked to her!”

“But you have.”

“So?…No way! I’m not starting this.”

“You don’t have to. Introduce me to her and I’ll take it from there.”

“I’m not getting involved.”

“Fine.” Sydney crossed her arms and turned her head away. “If you don’t introduce me, I’ll introduce myself. Either way, I’m getting them together.”

Vaughn thought for a moment. “Fine. When we get back I’ll talk to her for you.”

you'll get some s/v romance in a couple chapters i promise!

lol whats up with the spanish you guys? i dont know what to write next...i have bits and pieces but they are all out of order so i gotta fill in the empty spaces...itll take some time

Back