Some Things Do Change....

A/N: just something simple i had to write bc i was SO mad at lauren last night. i wrote it really quickly so sorry if its horrible or if there are alot of spelling/grammar mistakes. oh and i dont own any of the characters blah blah blah...takes place after The Frame.

Some Things Do Change

It was the morning after Senator Reed's death and neither Lauren or Vaughn had to go into work so they went out to breakfast.

"Lauren, we need to talk. What I said before about seperation....I meant it."

"But Michael, my father-"

"I'm sorry about your father but his death does not change the fact that our marriage is going downhill and has been for awhile. I want out!"

As Vaughn was walking away, his phone rang. It was Jack.

"Agent Vaughn, I'm sorry to disturb you. I know you have the day off but we need you to come in right away."

"Of course, I understand."

When Vaughn got there Weiss, Sydney, Jack and Dixon were all waiting. Jack and Dixon looked like they were discussing business and Sydney and Eric were making small talk. Vaughn sat down. "Hey Eric, start clearing those cheese nips off your couch. I'm going to need it tonight."

Sydney looked at the floor, trying to contain her smile.

As discussion started to simmer down, Dixon walked to the front of the room. "We have received security video from the digital storage facility in Vancouver and have identified the Covenant members that compromised your mission a few weeks ago."

Everyone looked at the screen in shock as they saw Sark and Lauren in the facility.

Sydney and Weiss looked over at Vaughn and saw the same shocked expression on his face.

"A team is being sent to your house to extract Lauren, Agent Vaughn."

Vaughn nodded, looking a bit confused. He was trying to let everything sink in.

"I'm sorry to bring this on you so sundenly. You'll be granted a leave of absence if you need a few days off."

"That won't be necessary. Thank you." Vaughn stood up and walked out the door.

---------------------------------------

Weiss' Apartment

Weiss was home alone, as usual, when the doorbell rang. He went to answer it and Vaughn was standing there carrying a pillow and a duffel bag.

"The house is under inspection."

"Well the couch is all yours."

"Thanks."

"Hey why the long face? I mean, I didnt' think it would kill you to find out that your wife was evil. You guys were separating anyways."

"It's not that. It's just.... my whol emarriage was a lie. I thought I knew the woman I was married to but I didn't. And now I've hurt Sydney because of that cow I called my wife!"

"Well then I think you need to take this up with Syd. You know where she lives."

--------------------------------------------

Vaughn knocked on Sydney's door and she opened it.

"Hey. You up for that cup of coffee?"

They drove to a small cafe on the pier.
"Listen Syd, I'm sorry. For...everything. I know I've hurt you on numerous occasions. But Lauren's gone now. And I'm hoping you'll give me another chance. I love you."

Sydney said nothing for a moment. Then she looked up at him. "I love you too Vaughn."

A/N: weird place to end it, but there was nothing more for her to say. let me know what you think.

i would LOVE to hear vaughn call lauren a cow on the show...that'd be just toooo sweet.

LOL

but yeah, very good story...i'm sure a bunch of us have a different opinion on what should happen next.

Ooooo!!! i <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>LOVE IT!!</span>

vaughn called lauren a cow!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

they really made a mistake not giving you the head writers positon on alias!!!

update soon!!

thanks for the PM!

I wish that was what really happened thank you so much for writting that you made my day!!. Even though I love Vaughn!!!!!(hottie!!!) Sometimes he is a little to sweet and comes accross as a spineless week little man. Oh well still lov him!! Story rocks thanks a mill.

[quote name='vaughn'sgal' date='Mar 29 2004, 04:53 PM']Sometimes he is a little to sweet and comes accross as a spineless week little man.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lol!!

It's true though. :lol:

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
they really made a mistake not giving you the head writers positon on alias!!!
if they had I don't think vartan-lova would have let that episode happen.but anyway good story its awesome aaaw ya I would have loved to see Vaughn call Lauren a cow it would have been fun.and aaaw s/v its so cute. :D thanks for the PM

That was great. I hate Lauren, just so you know. I don't think she's going away this easily, but it is a nice story.
Thanks for the PM

vartan-lova said:
Vaughn sat down. "Hey Eric, start clearing those cheese nips off your couch. I'm going to need it tonight."
I was so glad to read that line..it had me cracking up too!! :smiley:

And now I've hurt Sydney because of that cow I called my wife!"

AhH!!! Rolling on the floor there!!! COW!! :blink: LOL!! If only they would use that line on the show

They drove to a small cafe on the pier.
"Listen Syd, I'm sorry.  For...everything.  I know I've hurt you on numerous occasions.  But Lauren's gone now.  And I'm hoping you'll give me another chance.  I love you."
Sydney said nothing for a moment.  Then she looked up at him.  "I love you too Vaughn."

Aww Vaughn is such a sweetie... so cute ^_^

Great Story
I. Loved. It

You should do a sequel or something :woot:

great story! if only that had happened in last night's episode. *sigh* oh well, gotta wait for the next episode.

i loved how vaughn called his wife a cow! that was hilarious!

great story! if only that had happened in last night's episode. *sigh* oh well, gotta wait for the next episode.

i loved how vaughn called his wife a cow! that was hilarious!

Patient awaiting next chap.!! yeah, right. as patiently as we're awaiting lauren to die and s/v to get married finally on the show.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND PLEASE SEND ME A PM WHEN YOU UPDATE!!!

wow you guys are so sweet! i wasnt planning to continue but i might have a couple more things i could add.

That was great. I hate Lauren, just so you know. I don't think she's going away this easily, but it is a nice story.
Thanks for the PM
lol yeah, just for the record, i know this is unrealistic. but i so wanted to kill lauren last night so i had to write something where she didnt get away with everything.

glad you all liked it!

i like it and if you decide to write more i would love a pm thanks again and lauren is a cow and i want her to die and vaughn and syd should be together

LOL HE CALLED HER A COW :rotflmao: ROTFLMAO!!!!
That was absoultly perfect!!!!! I love it!!! Please update soon!!! can you pm me when you update!!!!Please I need more!!!

Lauren your awsome!!! :happydance:

:woot: Sin

Back