Season 3 Reaction to 3.16 "Taken"

What did you think of 3.16 "Taken"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters

Hi and thanks for welcoming me. I am not sure what to think but Alias usually does things for a reason...................Someone did post that the 47 has been around since the start . Back then I just liked the plot did nto follow all the foreshadowing etc. Now I look at everything as if it means SOMETHING !

As for Lauren and the Julia Thorne thing, there is a reason they used that name and somehow I feel it is connected to Laurens' true identity, or something. I thought that maybe Lauren was Syd's 1/2 sis but have heard they are bringing on a new character for that (addicted to alias website...........) so that is out so it leads me to believe that Julia Thorne is someone we will hear about again.

Green goo for Rimaldi, makes sense, or some dna junk so he can pretend to be Syd's real Dad.

By the way , I hate Lauren but love to hate her. I agree with many who say they hate her as Vaughn's wife but love her as evil !...........we were never meant to like her ....... she oozed yuckiness even when a supposed "good guy" i felt all along something was wrong and her and (my wonderful) Vaughn had zilch in the chemistry dept. He does not give her even one longing "eyebrow look" which her gave Syd (go Syd) from day one.

I am not surprised they fell in love in real life they are soul mates on and off the screen I think.

To me the underlying plot is always about family dynamics, so there is something about this entire Lauren thing that creeps me out, the fact that she's adopted is somehow important we will wait and see. :blink:

Robyn

i didnt get to see the "next week scenes". did it mention anything about how jack matched lauren's voice?

I *just* saw it - i hate being sick - and :thud: WOW!

I feel so bad for Dixon :( Everything bad happens to him!

And the box with Irina's name :eek:

ermmm Joe about the preview no they didn't directly, but there was lots of shooting and it looks like they might find out!!!!!!!!!! Looked to me like it was in the CIA office :confused: But no Jack :hmm: And Vaughn told Lauren it wasn't working and they should split up :woot:

I thought that it was grade. A good episode and it made me like season 3 more! It also had me at the edge of my seat.

Angel81 said:
About this whole question of who Syd´s father is. It occured to me that Irina, Syd and Sloane are all connected in the Rambaldi thing, but Jack isn´t. Could that mean something?[/color][/font]
Good thing to point out. I had not noticed that either. Maybe something to that. HMMM

Back