Season 3 Reaction to "Conscious"

What did you think of Season 3, Episode 9, "Conscious"?

• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
umm... okie when syd punched out lauren  lol that was the best.. after she said her little speech... and she helped lauren up she was like.. now lets get it over with. so i think she beat her up more but they didn't show it  too bad cause i would have loved to see that! OMG BUT THE EPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A M A Z I N G, E X C E L L E N T, O U T S T A N D I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol okie can you tell? lol i absolutley love it! AND THE S/V KISS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i was so happy when he kissed her back.. but then he stopped lol but i did sorta feel bad for syd lol it was kinda funny poor syd

Exactly!! That´s all I was going to say!!! (y) :D :D

I can´t wait to see what´s behind door 47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Is anyone else getting frustrated? I think they really need to step it up and give us a little more information in each episode. Are they not going to give us any real info about 2 years until the last episode or what?????

pegr33 said:
Is anyone else getting frustrated? I think they really need to step it up and give us a little more information in each episode. Are they not going to give us any real info about 2 years until the last episode or what?????
They could give a bit more info, but i like how they make you think and wonder about it all. i mean everyone thinks something else, it challenges you!

I think they are telling us about the past two years in bits and pieces and i think soon the whole puzzel will piece together!

Ilovemv9 said:
(y) :cool: I decided to stop reading the spoilers because that ambulance sceen would've been so much better the way I imagined it... but that's okay. I loved the episode so much. Syd is such a bad ass!! Syd punched Lauren once, how did she end up with the other markings on her face.... come on. AWESOME job JJ. Now let's get on to what she finds behind 47!!! :Ph34r:
Sydney punched Lauren and said "That was for turning me in to Lindsey." Then she offered her her hand and said "This is for helping me break out." Then she said ," Let's get this over with." The first punch was personal,then she punched her more after that to finish her "job" of making her look beat up.That's how she looked so much more beat up in Lindsey's office. But she also probably did hit her face on the floor with the first punch. LOL I loved that!!!

I just saw conscious and I have to say that it was really great!!!!!!
Can't wait to see what she found behind the door 47....
Loved the kiss too , the real one !!!!

I haven´t seen it yet.. :( *crying*
My brother will get it soon i think! and hope! we in sweden are very after.. are only on season 1!!! but i look on my brothers computer.. but it takes time for him to get them! :shocked:

Anna :angelic:

I thought it was good I liked it I liked the s/v moment but the rest of the episode went right over my head.dr.whatshisname explaining everything I kinda got it but I kinda didn't

Back