Season 3 Reaction to "Conscious"

What did you think of Season 3, Episode 9, "Conscious"?

• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
agent bristow 7 said:
TwinkleGIrl18297 said:
OMG, i feel sooo bad for syd. How embarrassing for her to kiss vaughn and have it not be the dream, but for what its worth i think that vaughn enjoyed it :rolleyes:
i know that must have been so embarassing :blush:
omg i know i felt so bad for her!

I probly sound like a broken record, but I miss the old days...::sigh::...when Syd/Vaughnie weren't afraid to kiss each other...hah can't wait 'til tomorrow! maybe 22 hours of goodness will make up for this heartbreaking eppy.. :angelfly: :angelfly: :angel2: :angel2: :cheers:

i agree lionessheart! it was a great eppy but i got really scared and freaked out during her dream thing. I dont like scary movies so this was about my limit....it spooked me! but it was good :D

m5.gif
Let's put our heads together to figure out who/what is in room 47
m5.gif

m5.gif
Who ? Sloane? Allison? Lauren? Irina? Russian Diplomat?
m5.gif

m5.gif
What? The Rambaldi Device?
m5.gif

I'm sure it's going to be a "Oh My God" moment. There's something we're not connecting. It'll probably be obvious when it is revealed.

Thoughts?

(n) I'm so upset that Lauren was not a part of the plan. I hate this season so far because I'm commited to S/V realtionship and cannot stand seeing vaughn with that other girl. I was hoping that sydney would get vaughn back in that episode, but it looks like i'm going to have to wait. I don't know if i should even bother episodes anymore because it's not going in the direction i want. I dont' like syd w/ will and i hate lauren more and more every time she's on the screen.

Chanel said:
her voice was so deep it was almost manly.. and extremely scary
But you could tell it was still hers....it had the mannerism of the way she talks...it just was alot deeper than her voice. If you notice,it was the same as Francie. Alison Doren could sound like Francie,but when she was killing people and being evil,her voice sounded different. If that makes any sense at all. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

teepee said:
(n) I'm so upset that Lauren was not a part of the plan. I hate this season so far because I'm commited to S/V realtionship and cannot stand seeing vaughn with that other girl. I was hoping that sydney would get vaughn back in that episode, but it looks like i'm going to have to wait. I don't know if i should even bother episodes anymore because it's not going in the direction i want. I dont' like syd w/ will and i hate lauren more and more every time she's on the screen.
You must have faith!!!! JJ would not do this do us.... I hate Lauren too,but look at it this way,there's UST again between S/V!!! I mean ,it would get kinda boring if Syd and Vaughn just went on missions and kissed and slept together....This keeps it exciting. I have no doubt they'll be together in the end!!!

(y) :cool: I decided to stop reading the spoilers because that ambulance sceen would've been so much better the way I imagined it... but that's okay. I loved the episode so much. Syd is such a bad ass!! Syd punched Lauren once, how did she end up with the other markings on her face.... come on. AWESOME job JJ. Now let's get on to what she finds behind 47!!! :Ph34r:

Let's put our heads together to figure out who/what is in room 47? Who ? Sloane?
Allison? Lauren? Irina? Russian Diplomat? What? The Rambaldi Device?

You know that Lindsey is part of it --- he was involved in her entire two years -- that's why he wants her dead. If anything - I think the Rambaldi device is in the room, not a person.

teepee said:
(n) I hate this season so far because I'm commited to S/V realtionship and cannot stand seeing vaughn with that other girl.
Don't worry.....it'll all work out in the end.

I'm enjoying this because I'm 38 (much older than some of you), and in real life, stuff like this happens......and through faith and destiny you do end up with the person you're supposed to be with.

Hang in there,

I kno that S/V will end up together in the end! IT IS FATE! I BELIEVE IN JJ!!

I just loved this eppy so much and i can't believe that some of you hated it, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if i dont agree.

that has got to be one of the weirdest episode it was great to finnally get some answers to where syd has been for so long

Ilovemv9 said:
Syd punched Lauren once, how did she end up with the other markings on her face.... come on. AWESOME job JJ. Now let's get on to what she finds behind 47!!! [/color]:Ph34r:
i was wondering that too, until i realized that when Sydney punched Lauren, Lauren fell on the floor, so the other markings are probably from when she hit the ground.

umm... okie when syd punched out lauren :woot: :D lol that was the best.. after she said her little speech... and she helped lauren up she was like.. now lets get it over with. so i think she beat her up more but they didn't show it :angry: too bad cause i would have loved to see that! OMG BUT THE EPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A M A Z I N G, E X C E L L E N T, O U T S T A N D I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol okie can you tell? lol i absolutley love it! AND THE S/V KISS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH i was so happy when he kissed her back.. but then he stopped lol but i did sorta feel bad for syd lol it was kinda funny poor syd

AHHH I loved the episode! Especially when she punched Lauren!!! :lol: Oooo and that HUGE 47 on the door? Definately means something. Can't wait to find out what she saw!!

I thought the Ep. was great!!!! I loved when lauren told syd to hit her to make the story believable and she looked at syd and said "i know this will be hard"And Syd punches her jaw lol!!!

Back