Same-sex crushes

i love have alot of love give....angelina jolie*sigh* i have eyes on her since seeing her in hackers... and gina gershon..can u say "showgirls"..also lisa marie presley...i go for the bad girls for some reason..oh well

:lol: Jennifer Garner and Liv Tyler. :sigh: what other forum will we think of next?

The closest I come to a crush is Gwen Stefani. I adore her - and I would love to be like her. I guess you could call it a crush of sorts...

hotpot said:
I think Eva Mendes is gorgeous and like a couple others -I have a girl crush on a Victoria Secret model - Alessanda Ambrioso (or however you spell it) :lol:
Yup, and I'm going to say Britney Spears too. She is pretty ^_^

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I also like Anjelina Jolie and Victoria Secrets model Laetitia Casta, Laetitia is the girl in the pic ;)

LATIE1.JPG

~~Spongy!
oh my god that victoria secrets woman is gorgeous. i have to have her now. being of the bisexual variety this question is both easy and hard due to the amount of finery out there. however her are my top 5:

Jennifer Garner
Jennifer Connelly
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Alicia Keys
Angelina Jolie.

hmm. too many to choose from. OOh have to add Avril Lavigne cos she's got the sexiest mouth ever.hmm! actually, on par with Jolie and Garner. Lushious, mmm!!

Okay, I have to add two more to my evergrowing list. Hehehe.

Lindsay Lohan (Mehehehe...beauty...17?...and red hair!)
Lena Olin (Badarse!! Come back Irina!!! She's just beautiful.)

hotpot said:
I have a girl crush on a Victoria Secret model - Alessanda Ambrioso (or however you spell it) :lol:
I have always thought she was gorgeous..my main would be Jennifer Garner because I am always talking about her and how much I am love with her and my friends are always joking around about how I would marry her if I could..I would also pick Kiera Knightly and if she were still alive Marilyn Monroe because I absolutely love her!!!

Joyie said:
I'd like to add Monet Mozur to this list. 🤤
sorry who? :blink:

anyway i'm adding more...cos i want to

Keira knightley
Britney Spears (i know)
Christina Aguilera (but only in the Dirrty video)
Kristen Kreuk
Jennifer Anniston
Kate Winslet

Ok i'm done for now :P

Back