Some people are just meant to be together

LaurenRachael said:
:smash: DIE, EXAMS, DIEEEEEEE!!!!
[post="1344252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Laur, trust me I wish they would die! I wish they would just go away! :banghead:
Really I should be revising now but I'm trying to avoid it!

syd26 said:
What a mess!! Poor Syd. Can't wait for more.
[post="1344254"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know it is a bit of a mess really isn't it. :(

Angel said:
Love the new story!! Sorry it took so long to review!! Can't wait for more!! Can I please get a pm when you write more???
[post="1344328"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm glad you like it! :jump:

julesvartan said:
Oh man you found a way to work her in the story. ;) Great job. Can you add me to your pm list?
[post="1344360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I had to put her in it! It felt wrong not to. :P

luckylass said:
oh i lub this! can i get a pm?

lucky
[post="1344364"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nice to know you like it. :smiley:

hawkeye said:
That was great thanks for the PM. :D
[post="1344451"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love when people review! :hug:

kromrell said:
That was great, can you add me to the pm list??

Thanks

Katie
[post="1344496"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You guys all make me soo happy :D

mightylittleone said:
Oh, no, the cow has caused trouble here, too!  Please add me to the PM list.  Thanks!
[post="1344503"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know. She does have a tendency to cause trouble! :Ph34r:

vaughnshoney said:
That was just evil.. He better forget Lauren and chase after Syd now!!

Great update

Thanks for the PM
[post="1344539"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It was a bit of an evil chappie wasn't it! :whip:
Isn't that what all of us would want, for his to just run after Sydney. :run:

Great cliffhanger! OMG i can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon :lol: i need to know what happens next. At least he didn't sleep with her. :smiley:

I HATE LAUREN!! That was such a good chapter! Vaughn had better run after Syd, and u had better update soon lol!
I can't believe it! She finally comes back just as he has started to think bout moving on! How ALIAS like *sigh* great chapter tho, thanks for the pm!
UPDATE SOON!

vaughnlover22 said:
Great cliffhanger! OMG i can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon :lol: i need to know what happens next. At least he didn't sleep with her. :smiley:
[post="1344750"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol. :lol:
I'll see what I can do about updating. *evil laugh*
Thought people might be happy about them not sleeping together!

broe4ever929 said:
I hope Sydney hits Lauren  :D
Thanks for the PM and update soon  :smiley:
[post="1344927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol. :laughbounce:
Now that would be funny. I can just imagine them getting into a fight.

vaughnroxmysox said:
I HATE LAUREN!! That was such a good chapter! Vaughn had better run after Syd, and u had better update soon lol!
I can't believe it! She finally comes back just as he has started to think bout moving on! How ALIAS like *sigh* great chapter tho, thanks for the pm!
UPDATE SOON!
[post="1345053"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lauren isn't all bad.
I truely honoured you think it's alias like! :notworthy:

Sydney L Bristow said:
Wow 5 years! can Sydney blame him?
[post="1345107"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Can she blame him?!!? :eek:
I do see your point but its Sydney and Vaughn!!

What an evil cliffhanger!!!
:lol:
For some reason I actually don't hate Lauren *hides behind couch* in this story that is. I think it was how you wrote it, I mean I could understand what Vaughn was going through, since Syd did just leave him, so him going out with Lauren is a normal thing. But I do hope Vaughn goes after Syd :lol:. btw thanks for the PM.

maddy28 said:
omg syds back YAY

noooooo lauren's there
[post="1345321"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: *evil laugh*

!n@$en+ said:
What an evil cliffhanger!!!
:lol:
For some reason I actually don't hate Lauren *hides behind couch* in this story that is. I think it was how you wrote it, I mean I could understand what Vaughn was going through, since Syd did just leave him, so him going out with Lauren is a normal thing. But I do hope Vaughn goes after Syd :lol:. btw thanks for the PM.
[post="1347166"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly Lauren isn't all bad.
Don't you just feel so sorry for Vaughn. :console:

Alias79 said:
Great beginning!
Come on Vaughn....you love Syd....never forget that!

May I have a pm when you update?
Thanx!
[post="1347609"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Of course you can! :D

Pm list
dreamer920
Lovygirl
AliasChica316
LaurenRachael
Vaughnsgurl4lf
syd26
ashqua
gtwallichs
maddy28
aliasmaniac7723
smartgirl2004
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnshoney
broe4ever929
Brinne
deranged_girl
!n@$en+
fire*N*ice
Tinker
hawkeye
vaughnlover22
vaughnroxmysox
Angel
julesvartan
kromrell
mightylittleone
Alias79

wanttobew/MV said:
could i get a pm?
[post="1348144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Of course you can. (y)

All my mock exams for this week are over! Yay! :D
So I decided I would update now before something else stops me! :jump:

Part 3

“MICHAEL!” Lauren shouted at him trying to get his attention as he stood there not saying a word.

“I’m sorry Lauren. I can’t do this….You should leave.”

“What? Who is she?”

“Just leave, please.”

“She’s your girlfriend isn’t she?” Lauren replied angrily.

“No… well yes…well it’s complicated. She left…she left me five years ago and I…haven’t seen her since…she just disappeared.”

“So that’s Sydney?”

“What? You know about her?” He was shocked that she actually knew who she was.

“Who doesn’t? I mean she was a great agent…Also Eric told me about the two of you and how upset you were when she left.” There was silence. She stared into his eyes and saw nothing but love. Only she knew that love wasn’t for her; it was for Sydney. “You really do still love her, don’t you?”

Vaughn didn’t need to even think about it. “Of course I do.”

“Then what are you doing still standing here?” He looked at her oddly. “Go after her. If you still love her, then tell her. Make her understand.”

“Really? What about us?”

“You and I both know that this was never serious and was never going to go anywhere, especially when you’re still in love with Sydney.”

“Thanks Lauren.” He said as he hugged her. “Thanks for being so understanding.”

He went to walk out of the door, but Lauren pulled him back. “You might want to get dressed first, you know?” She said with a small laugh.

Vaughn got dressed really quickly and went running out of his apartment. He had no idea where she had run to but he was sure he was going to find her. He had waited too long for her to come back for him to let her go without a fight.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Weiss’s apartment was so close he decided he would check there first. Before Sydney had left she and Weiss had gotten really close. This was probably due to Weiss’s close relationship with Vaughn. Vaughn only hoped she would be there.

As soon as he got to Weiss’s house he rang the door bell. Weiss was taking so long to answer the door that Vaughn continued to press the door bell until he heard.

“I’m coming just stop ringing that bloody door bell.” Weiss shouted in a sleepy voice.

He opened the door to find his best friend, breathing harshly on his door step. “Whoa man. What’s up? You look really out of breath and…what are you doing on my door step at two in the morning. Aren’t you supposed to be with Lauren?”

“So she isn’t here then?” Vaughn asked hurriedly.

“Who? Lauren? No.”

“No. Sydney?”

“What? She’s back?” Weiss asked surprised. It had been so long he truly didn’t think Sydney would ever come back.

“Yes…But if she isn’t here then I’m going to get going.” Before Weiss could even answer Vaughn had was already, halfway down the road.

Vaughn continued to look for Sydney for the next three hours. He had remembered previously when he had tried to find her and this time decided to start at the train station, but she wasn’t there. Then he went to the observatory and to the ice rink and to the park where they had spent so much time in when they were dating. She was at none of those places. There was only one place left to try.

Only one more update after this!!!!! (n)

YAYYYY!! I won't call Lauren a cow because well, she was really understanding!! He loves her too! :love:

THE PIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I can't wait until he finds her. Because we all know he is!

WHAT? ONE LEFT? NO!

Is there gonna be a sequel? Please?? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

I loved it!!

Thanks for the PM :smiley:

xo laur :Prop:

LaurenRachael said:
YAYYYY!! I won't call Lauren a cow because well, she was really understanding!! He loves her too! :love:

THE PIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: I can't wait until he finds her. Because we all know he is!

WHAT? ONE LEFT? NO!

Is there gonna be a sequel? Please?? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

I loved it!!

Thanks for the PM :smiley:
xo laur :Prop:
[post="1348457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know wasn't Lauren great! I decided I wanted to make her good for once!
The pier scene is soo cute! Yes he does find her. :love:
There maybe a squel, but at the moment my A lvel exams are coming up so might write a little something when they finish. :smiley:

Back