Some people are just meant to be together

Great chapter!!! It's not much but I decided to repay you by quoting ^_^

Alias_rocks_87 said:
“So that’s Sydney?”

“What? You know about her?” He was shocked that she actually knew who she was

When I read this I thought Lauren was gonna be a mole, but the I read on and realised she isn't... right? :lol: Well if she isn't, then that's they way I prefer it, I mean in the show when Lauren was evil I didn't like it, it seemed to me like an easy way out for Vaughn and it didn't really show his full love for Sydney as he only went back to Sydney when he found out Lauren was evil.

“You really do still love her, don’t you?”

Vaughn didn’t need to even think about it. “Of course I do.”

“Then what are you doing still standing here?” He looked at her oddly. “Go after her. If you still love her, then tell her. Make her understand.”
I never thought I'd say this but I love Lauren :lol:

Vaughn continued to look for Sydney for the next three hours. He had remembered previously when he had tried to find her and this time decided to start at the train station, but she wasn’t there. Then he went to the observatory and to the ice rink and to the park where they had spent so much time in when they were dating. She was at none of those places. There was only one place left to try.

Only one more update after this!!!!!  (n)
[post="1348439"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awww, he went to all those places to find her
:love:

btw, thanks for the PM.

RUN VAUGHN RUN!!!!!!

She is at the pier and you could have gotten to her earlier had you gone there first! Hello, The pier has more meaning for her when it comes to you too! duh!!!!!!!

!n@$en+ said:
When I read this I thought Lauren was gonna be a mole, but the I read on and realised she isn't... right? :lol: Well if she isn't, then that's they way I prefer it, I mean in the show when Lauren was evil I didn't like it, it seemed to me like an easy way out for Vaughn and it didn't really show his full love for Sydney as he only went back to Sydney when he found out Lauren was evil.

Exactly! That is what me and my alias friend Jane thought. I didn't think she was that bad in the begining, so decided to keep her like that.

Sydney L Bristow said:
RUN VAUGHN RUN!!!!!! 

She is at the pier and you could have gotten to her earlier had you gone there first!  Hello, The pier has more meaning for her when it comes to you too! duh!!!!!!!
[post="1348955"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL. :lol:

I'm going to keep you all in suspense a little longer. I'm not going to be here tomorrow, but if you're lucky I will post the last part on monday. :mixed:

Ok guys, here is the last part of this fic! :(
I decided to update as I finally got my new car! :drive:
Thanks guys so much for reading! :hug:
:groupwave:
I hope you enjoy it.

Part 4

Eventually he found her. She was at the pier. She was sitting curled up on a bench staring out into the ocean. He walked up behind her and sat down next to her. He too stared out into the ocean, not knowing exactly what to say. Sydney shifted slightly in her seat and rested her head gently on Vaughn’s shoulder. There were a few moments of silence.

“Sydney….” Vaughn started. Sydney removed her head from his shoulder as they both turned to look at each other. “There is so much I need to say…” Sydney simply placed her finger over his lips.

“Vaughn. I’m sorry for everything; for leaving and then for coming back and ruining your night with your new girlfriend. I just didn’t think. Don’t worry I will never bother you again.” The words were so hard for her to say. She had been though so much. She had lost so much. Now she was losing Vaughn too. She was trying to hold back her tears as she got up and began to leave.

Vaughn stood up and caught her arm not wanting to let her go. He spun her round to face him and pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. He had missed her so much and wanted to show her how much. She kissed him back and the kiss grew deeper expressing all the things that neither of them could possible say.

When they finally pulled away they still stayed wrapped around each other. His hands placed firmly on her low back and hers up around his neck. “Syd.” Vaughn said breathlessly. “I love you so much. Even though you have been gone for five years my love for you never faded…The woman in my apartment; Lauren, she was…Weiss set us up on a date. But I swear Sydney nothing happened with her. I was trying to move on from you yet you were the only person I could think about. You plagued my dreams and now you are finally back. I don’t want to ever lose you again.”

They gaze lovingly into each others eyes. “You will never loose me again.” She replied as she pulled him back into a tender kiss.

From that moment on nothing could ever break them apart. All they wanted was to be with each other and now there was nothing stopping them. They were just meant to be together.

Pm list

dreamer920
Lovygirl
AliasChica316
LaurenRachael
Vaughnsgurl4lf
syd26
ashqua
gtwallichs
maddy28
aliasmaniac7723
smartgirl2004
Sydney L Bristow
vaughnshoney
broe4ever929
Brinne
deranged_girl
!n@$en+
fire*N*ice
Tinker
hawkeye
vaughnlover22
vaughnroxmysox
Angel
julesvartan
kromrell
mightylittleone
Alias79
wanttobew/MV

*wipes tear from eye*

That was so freakin' perfect!!!!!!!

I loved it!

Sooooooooooooo much!

I agree with Maddy! :eek:scar: :eek:scar: :eek:scar:

(y)

So sad its over... but I'm glad they had a happy ending :D

Thanks for the PM

xo laur :Prop:

Awww thanks guys. :hug:
you are all so sweet.
I'm working on a new fic at the moment, but don't know when it will be finished as I have exams, but I'll let you know when I post it. :D

Back