Meant to Live

Amy is after Vaughn?!?!? i know everybody wants a Vaughn of their own but she can't have him...he's Syd's!!lol

Can i get a pm when you update please?

lianne :smiley:

Ahhh!!! :o_O: Where are you!?!??! I'm DYING here without a new chapter!!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!

PLEASE! :Please:

Sorry that I'm so annoying. :thinking:

-Miriam

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
Amy is after Vaughn?!?!? i know everybody wants a Vaughn of their own but she can't have him...he's Syd's!!lol

Can i get a pm when you update please?

lianne :smiley:
ditto ! Please wherever are yo come soon and update ...it's not fair to let us wait for so long

Wow, people are still interested? I'm shocked! :eek:

I'm sorry that there hasn't been any updates, for awhile I didn't come to allalias and RL has been absolutely CRAZY. I'll try to get an update up in a week or two, but I've got writer's block like nobody's business, and everything is, once again, so CRAZY. If anyone would still like a PM, let me know because I'm not using my old list. Thanks!

I just read your story and I love it. I really hope you get a chance to continue with it soon. I would be so thrilled to get to read more!!

It was just getting into all the cute stuff. I really like how you write Syd and Vaughn. You make them all cute together. :love: Although I must demand an apology from you. :hmm: you made me hurt myself. When Vaughn said that Alice was his <span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>fiance</span> I hit myself in the head, really hard. It didn't feel nice. Just to show you further how much I got into your story, when Vaughn figured out that it wasn't his baby I raised my hands in a 'yes' cheer. It would have been a loud yes, but it's late and people are sleeping.

This story is so great. The thought of Vaughn having to sing Man, I Feel Like a Woman, was the funniest thing I've experienced all day. And, and when Syd kept saying "I don't like you right now" when she had to do the Barbie thing, it was so adorable. Then Vaughn felt all bad about it. You just make them so cute together. I love how you do that. I usually get upset when in fanfics Syd doesn't call him Vaughn, but in yours I actually like it better when she calls him Mikey. *giggle* It's the way you write them. Mikey just seems more right.

Please be able to write more soon. I can never get enough S/V fluff. It's become a drug to me. If I don't get a fix every few hours I start to lose it. I've gotten to the point where I've run out of places to find new ones. So it's necessary for my well being that you start writing again. *nod* And if you need any inspiration I might be able to help you out with that. :D

~mel~

Just found this story and WOW. I could barely wipe the smile off my face all the way through it.

You can't bring Amy between Syd and Vaughn, not when they just got together and are so happy!! They are just too adorable.

Please send me a PM when you update and please update soon.

Thanks

Deb

Back