Meant to Live

Great job!!
Awesom!!
but what was up with syd?? I don't get the deal why she just stood there, isn't she happy that she has michael now??
and amy, that brown haired green eyed guy better NOT be Michael, otherwise, he's taken!!
update soon!!

way to go amy! i'm glad she broke up with jordan cuz that's what i would've done. amy better not be thinkin about vaughn! he's taken so i guess she can just pine over him or something? :thinking:

so is vaughn gonna tell syd that fracie & will had a bet on their relationship? or is he gonna ler fran tell her?

poor syd having to see danny with a new girl. but she's got michael so i guess it's ok.

i loved it so much katy! thanks for the pm & update soon!

*Marisa* :angelic:

Ok that was great ... Syd is jelous ??? but she has Vaughn who should she be ... ohh Amys going after Vaughn ... lol ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Great update, I just love your story Kathy!!
But what is wrong with syd?? How can she be jealous of danny when she has Michael???
Please update soon!!
Thanks for the PM.

Once again...another great chapter!!! I honestly don't know how you do it, but I'm sure glad that you do!

Thanks for the PM and good luck with all of your exams!

Katy,
That was AMAZING!!!!! I was so excited when I saw the PM! Syd and Michael are sooooo cute! But WHY would she be jealous of Danny's gf?? She's got Michael and hes 100000000x better! And Amy better not go after Michael! He's officially taken!!! Great update! Thanks for the PM!!
~Heather

OK, Sydney is jealous and Amy wants to date Vaughn. Are you out of your mind ;) ? LOL.
Please don't separate Sydney and Vaughn :blush: .
Please post more soon, and thanks for the PM.

Hell no! Hell nooo Katy, you DID NOT just kill me did you? Ohhh, AMY YOU ARE A DIRTY WH0RE B!TCH! WH0RE! AND IF AMY / SYDNEY / FRANCIE / LINDSAY ARE FRIENDS WHY DOESN'Y AMY KNOW THAT VAUGHN/SYDNEY ARE HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE!! AHH!! SHE'S NOT GOING TO TURN INTO WH0REN'S MINI-ME, IS SHE??? AHHH! I AM SOO PISSED AT YOU RIGHT NOW!!! AHHH! UPDATE!! NOW! FOR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND/OR STALK YOU UNTIL YOU DO!!! Stalk. Stalk stalk. Stalk stalk stalk. HUNT!!!

Rachel :coffee: (sip sip, caaalm dooown...)

amy cant hav vaughn
im sorry wat happened to her but he is off limits...
especially if shes gonna use him...
y is sydney jealous..hello..GIRL U HAVE MICHAEL VAUGHN!
good chappy
:D

Back