This is how it was meant to be

Hey guys it me again...So incredibly sorry I have not been able to post yet.
I have been really busy w/ school, but next week, with finals, is my last
week of school, YAY! And after that i hope to keep up w/ my story all summer.
Thanx 4 waiting!
-Jaco16Syd

yah, u r making us wait 4ever here and we can't wait anymore we are--- *throws huge pile of math homework at jaco16syd and runs out of room*

yah it is and i still have a huge pile of math homework that i can throw at u and make u do! well it's not as big as it was on thursday, but it's still alot of math homework

Here you go guys...Sorry you had to wait so long.

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

Two hours later at the CIA headquarters Jack walked calmly down the hall toward his desk. He flipped through his papers that were on his desk for the day. Then Kendal barged out of his office, reddened face and angry.

“Bristow!” he bellowed.

Jack was alert at once and jumped out of his chair.

“Yes sir?” he answered once on his feet.

“Not you Jack,” he reasoned, “where is Sydney?”

“I am not sure sir. I talked to her last night and she said she’d be in today.” Jack explained.

“Well she obviously isn’t,” Kendal shot back.

Jack gave him a “duh” look. So Kendal started woth the orders.

“Okay Jack, will you try to call and get her in here.”

“Yes sir.”

Kendal raged back down the hall into his office mumbling something about protocol. Jack shut his folder and placed it back on his desk again. He reached for his cell phone and dialed Sydney’s cell number.

In Sydney’s torn up apartment the cell phone rang into the silence.

Jack huffed a sigh and tried her pager.

In a cargo plane Vaughn slowly awoke to find himself tied next to Sydney to what looked like a nuclear bomb. Vaughn nudged Sydney awake, grasping her arm slightly to warn her to stay silent. Sydney had a bruise on her shoulder and her jaw, and a nasty cut on her head where the metal rod had struck her. Vaughn was just covered in bruises on his face and arms.

Vaughn could see Syd scanning the plane for any sign of n escape. He too was trying to devise a plan when a sudden beeping sound brought the two men back to join them.

“What is that” the one man shouted.

“Jaques, it is coming from them,” said the second man pointing toward Sydney and Vaughn.

Only then had it dawned on them that indeed the beeping was coming from behind them.

Vaughn was the first to figure out what it was and tried to whisper it to Sydney.

"Your pager."

She looked shocked but evidentally the man called Jaques herd Vaughn because he strode toware the two of them.

"What do the two of you hide?" he questioned in his russian accent.

He yanked out a gun and yelled "Tell me!" while backhanding Sydney across the face.

Vaughn tensed but Sydney answered.

"My pager" she said cold enough to freeze the plane.

Jaques motioned toward the other man and he walked forward toward Sydney. He hit her across her other cheek so she leaned away from Vaughn. He took the pager out of her pocket and read "Dad". He turned toward Jaques.

"Daddy's worried" he spoke in a mocking voice tossing the pager to Jaques.

"Shut up Marcel and report to the boss."

Marcel, as called, gave Jaques a "yah sure" look and strode back to the front of the plane.

"As for you two" stated Jaques " better get comfortable next to that. It will be the last thing you see. besides each other"

The room darkened as his laughter filled it. Vaughn and Sydney were left to fend for themselves in an airplane with two lunatic dummies and a nuke.

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

Hope you all like...r/r please.

Back