This is how it was meant to be

Thanks for waiting U guys. I got really down about Jen and Scott separating.

Hope this small bit is good.

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

"What the-" Vaughn awoke startling Sydney.

Sydney just stared blankly a Vaughn while walking toward the door.

Then Vaughn's face grew pale as the door slammed open, hitting Sydney in the shoulder, and knoking her to the floor.

Vaughn jumped to his feet, but was quickly knocked back down by the second intruder.
Sydney got the first oncomer off her in no time, but Vaughn was struggling with the boxer he was left with.

Sydney was quick to go help him. Yet in her pursuit of kicking the second intruder the first intruder struck her atop the head with a metal rod before Vaughn could warn her.

A unconcious Sydney fell to the floor. Vaughn was furious, but in the mili-second that he took to see Sydney fall he was also struck to unconciousness.

The two men then drug them into their van, all the while congradulating each other on their recent victory.

<0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0><0>

So Sorry it is so short. I hope U all don't mind. Please tell if U likes.

omg i love it!! :D i just read from the begining and its grreat!!! hmm i wonder who knocked them out!! hurry up and post more soon!!! :thinking:

Okay guys, I am working on more, but it is way to little to post. So as soon as i can get more written i will post. okay?

Glad U guys enjoyed the last part! Thanx 4 the replys!

Back