Spy Girls

You're welcome! I love your new banner, by the way. That pic of Jen (the first one) is SO cute...but then...it's Jennifer...

Want me to update more? I can do more than one chapter if you want..

I'll give you two...and if you're around later tonight, ask me again...I'll be here for a while I think...unitl I fall asleep. But yeah, and I'll just keep updating for you...

edit: just updated at 7:50pm

i wasn't around yesterday 'cause it was the last dance and since i'm on leadership i was at school from 8 in the morning to 9:30 in the evening to set up and clean up... and setting up was horrible because it was the first dance we had outside and it was really hot, but the wind was blowing all of the decorations around... but it was acutally pretty good. the ice sculpture was awesome and the chocolate fountain didn't make too big of a mess... but it was so depressing 'cause it was our last dance and for the last song all of the 8th graders stood in a circle and afterwards we went around hugging each other and just started crying... :cry: but it was pretty awesome.

that sounds amazing!! I'm sur eyou had a blast. And, yes, the transition from 8th grade to high school is bittersweet, but you're gonna love high school.

I updated two chapters for you in Co8...and I'll be around until about 1 if you want me to update more

What is the satuatrian thingy? congrats on it too, i guess ? :confused: i'm going to carawinds and got my progress reports, all A's for now, i get more tomorrow....

i've had ringworm, it's no fun :shakes head: i'm off to read chapter 10 again. it was good so far and to answer the hordes of emails that i got. i'm still sick, it just sucks.

iNads

My siste had ringworm once...

Oy, I have a final exam today that I am not ready for in the least...not looking forward to it. I also have a lot of studying to do, but I'll do that after track...

Back