Spy Girls

Well, I have to say...not a bad start to the day:

I come into it stressed, exhausted, and totally not ready for my final.

I come out one final down, three to go, and with $36 more in my pocket! So total from the past week, I have $84!! That's from left-over per diem from our track trip, but most of it is from selling my books! Yesterday one book got me $26 and today I got $36 for my criminology book! Sweeeeeet! Bad thing is, I have to give most of the textbook money to my dad, since he bought them. Well, most of them. I have to give him my Art History money (that will get a lot...it's a big book) everything else except social problems, which I bought.

Now I'm stressed out for Art History!

Ok. Just let me know. I'll be here until late!! Shortly before midnight, as I want to finsih this project today...and start it...but I'd better go eat right now as its raining...lame...but yeah, let me know!

New chapter up. I'll update tomorrow...it's short...

I've been flat out studying, mate!! I'll be on more soon, I promise! One more week of classes and I'm done, though I still have stupid track...

This morning she awoke me at 6:30. According to her she was sick with food poisioning, but she didn't seem sick when it was that early!! I was so pissed...but then again, I got in 5 hours of studying...unlike this afternoon, when I had so much stuff going on

Back