Straight from the heart

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

I've been sitting here all day goin c'mon its friday....twiddling my thumbs, ok im not that bad but anyway YAY!

GREEEEAAAAAT Update

TGIF!!!!!! lol

Luv Kay :love: :hug:

Yeah I know, see that's what you get with all the different time zones.
It was like 10 this morning when I posted it so it must have been a bit later where you live.
Can't help that problem out of the way.

At least you know you'll get it eventually :D

Can't wait to see what happens when they get to the hospital...
I hope that Syd comes through surgery alright...
Micheal knows he can't marry Caryn now(I Hope)...

hey guys, :D

If there is ever something you have an idea for or if there is anything you would like me to write or would want to see in my stories, feel free to post it in the fiction lounge in my own topic or just go over to the link that is posted on the very first page of THIS topic.

Also questions about any story I ever made can be placed there as well. I will make sure to answer them as good as I can ;)

I kind of want to make this topic open for everyone so that all my readers can get to know each other as well and in that way, there is a smaller gap between writer and readers.

So go ahead and post whatever you want.

Have fun!

here is the link again in case you want to go take a look (the link can be found in my signature as well)
Ms.MichaelVaughn's fics

SORRY!!!
I came to read and reply and my net went down
I didnt forget that you update fridays HONEST
ok i love that vaughn admits to eric that he loves syd
and eric openly tells him the truth
its so good
just like real best friends
oh love how he doesnt give a second thought to his marriage when syd is hurt!

Hey sweetie,

Thanks for reading but I don't send out pm's for chapters, only when a new story is posted :smiley:
More information can be found on the first page

ok i have to be like the worst reviewer and friend ever!!
i am SO sorry that i neglected you and this fic for so long!

i am now all caught up and i cant wait to find out what will happen next, especially when syd wakes up! plus i want to no if michael will go through with the wedding now that syd's back!

so how are you sweetie? hows school and stuff?
things are insane here at the minute, what with exams still going on and everything, its crazy!
anyway i hope you ok!

update soon :D
xx

I love this story so much!!! :smiley:
I hope everything will be ok for syd and vaughn will realize that he still love her ( sorry if my english isn't
very good i'm french lol)
I can't wait for the next chapter
See you
Ciao Marie

Bonjour Marie,

Tu ne dois pas t'excuser pour le fait que ton anglais n'est pas si bon parce que moi aussi, je ne suis pas anglaise. :D
Merci de lire mon fic et j'espère de te revoir bientôt ;)

Bonne journée :D

J'étais oublié de te dire que ton anglais dans cette "review" était très bien :smiley:

Hey Amy,

Glad you caught up with the fic and that you liked it.
I'm doing great at the moment, still studying for my exams but I'm good. :D

Hey Trish, sorry for the lack of review, it's just that with my exams I didn't have a lot of time to come on AA long enough to leave a review, but I want you to know that I loved every chapter you've posted so far! GO YOU!! :lo:l:
I really hope Vaughn is going to realize he is making a mistake if he does through the wedding because the only woman he loves is Sydney and he needs to tell her before it's too late :(
Maybe this situation will make call off the wedding 🙏

Take care,
Love

:hug:

Back