Straight from the heart

You know Dani, I really like your subtle way of letting me know that it's time for an update ;)

hey Ashqua,
it's good to see you again. How did your exams go? :D

Hey SpyChic16
Glad you liked the story :smiley:

Hey guys,

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews :smiley:
You are the best readers ever!

Have fun and I'll see you around ;)

Part 5

The entire fifteen minutes drive to the hospital seemed more like fifteen hours to Michael because no matter how fast his mother seemed to drive, it just wasn’t fast enough for him.
All he wanted was to get there as soon as possible so that he could see if the one and only woman he truly loved with his entire heart, body and soul was going to make it.

When they did finally arrive at the hospital, they were soon met by Jack who informed them that he still hadn’t heard anything from the doctors and that they were still obliged to just sit down and wait until someone would finally come down and tell them what exactly was going on.

The three of them had already been sitting there, nervously waiting, for about an hour when a doctor finally came out of the operation room and called out Jack Bristow’s name.
“Jack Bristow?”
“Yes, that’s me.”
“I’m doctor Austin, I’ve been the one who has been working on your daughter.”
“How is she?”
“She’s stable now but she’ll need all the rest she can get. We fixed the gap just above her right eyebrow and her arm has been but in a cast since it had been broken by the hard hit it got when the other car crashed into her. As for the rest we checked if there was any more damage done but it seems that she was lucky to make it out of there like that.”
“When will she be able to go home?”
“Well we still want to keep her here one more night to see if she’s completely okay and she still needs some painkillers today for the head ache and for her arm but other then that I think she’ll be able to go home tomorrow evening.”

Michael who had been silent ever since the doctor came, then decided to ask him the question he had wanted to ask for so long right now.
“Can we go see her?”
“Of course but just try not to overdo it okay because she will still be a little tired.”
“Okay, sure. Thank you.”
“You’re welcome. Well, I’m going to go and finish my round now but if you need anything feel free to ask the nurses and they will help you out as good as possible.”
“Thank you doctor.”
“You’re welcome.”

Since both Jack and Elizabeth felt that Michael needed some time alone with Sydney, they decided to go in first so that he could have some alone time with her after they had seen her.
And after ten minutes, he was finally able to go and see her.
“Is she awake?”
“Yes, but she is still a bit groggy from the medication they gave her so try not too stress her out too much okay. It might be best not to spring everything on her just yet.”
“I know and I wasn’t planning too, I just want to see how she’s doing right now.”
“Okay, I’m going to wait for you in the cafeteria.”
“Thanks.” And as soon as his mom and Jack had walked away, he gently knocked on Syd’s hospital door and walked in.

As soon as he walked in, he noticed just how fragile she looked in the hospital bed and the fact that he hadn’t seen her for two years, made his heart go out for her even more.
At first he didn’t really know what to say but he didn’t have to think about it a second longer because suddenly he heard her whisper his name.

“Michael?” So he went to take place on the chair beside her bed and gently took her fragile hand in his strong and warm one.
“Hey, you scared me.”
“Sorry…”
“I know but all that matters now is that you’re okay. How are you feeling?”
“Tired…painful.”
“Well, the doctor said it was normal to feel this way but I can call him if you need anything.”
“I’m fine.”
“Are you sure?”
“Uhuh…Vaughn?”
“Yeah?” God, he had missed hearing her say this.
“I missed you.”
“I missed you too Syd and I know we have a few things to talk about but my mom would kill me if I burdened you with it now so we can do this when you’re feeling better okay?”
“Okay…I’m tired.”
“I know and I’m going to let you sleep now okay?”
“Okay.”
“I’ll be back before you know it. I love you Syd.”

And after placing a gentle kiss on her head, he heard her whisper it back and he knew right then and there that she was the only one he wanted to hear saying that to him.
“I love you too.”
:love:
Only two chapters left...I know it's not much but hey, you just can't kill me after a chapter like this right?
or maybe not :hide:

Aww thanks for the sweet update Sweetie! :hug:
only two more chapters?
Noooo! :cry:
i'll really miss this. (n)
is there any hope of something new by you after this? :smiley:
i know youre busy. . . .But. . . .

Hey sweetie,

Well we only have two more weeks to go with this story but after that I will be posting a new one.
I still have a few stories on my sleeve.
So don't worry, in about three weeks from now, you'll get another story by me ;)

oh by the way, did you get my pm I send you earlier this week? Just checking so we don't get a misunderstanding like the previous time

Hiya wow that was so great
Syd didnt have major injuries ( like i thought you would do)
and vaughn came to terms with just how much he loves syd
it was so sweet that Vaughns mom and Jack let Vaughn go in by himslef
oh i hope we get to hear the conversation between amelia and jack
and the "i love you's" were so sweet
he so wants to only hear it from her forever
loved it and only 168 hours to go...

aww that was SO SO SO great! i loved it!
i am glad they they finally told each other how they feel and i am really glad that syd is going to be ok!
cant wait for more :D

hope your ok sweetie!?
xx

That was really cute! I'm s glad they got to talk a little, because a little is the word, but at last they said what really mattered :P , now all Vaughn has to do do is call the wedding off :P
But please don't end this story now, write more chapters please 🙏 , you can't not end such a cute story especially now that they made up!!! Come on Trish we both know that you don't want to do this

::lol:

you have to surrender the title of Ms Michael Vaughn because we didnt get an extra chap
dont worry tho ill be happy to take over`

You're so mean.... (n)

No come on guys, you know that as soon as this one is over, you'll get another one so don't need to be mad at me.
And besides, I'm currently working on a much longer fic so see, I'm not that bad

Hey! You havent updated yet!
:hurt:
and Trish you really cant blame them for being angry. . .
:sigh: theyre just really sad to see this story end. . .

And Sweetie im waiting for an Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A little insane. . . I know. :D
what can i say lol. . .Youre doing this to us. :lol:

Back