Sweet Memories

aliasjgfanaticmv, I know you like to post here, but please don't over post and get :eek:fftopic:

And Sunfire, those chaps were wonderful. There will be some explanation though, right?

~Me :angel2:

Oh My God Sunfire, your story just keeps getting better and better! You have me on the edge of my seat. That evil Danny, I hope Isabell will be ok. I hope Vaughn pops in this picture soon! I wonder what Syd will do when she finds out Danny is behind it?

:eek: omg, omg!
you have to right more! i love it! soooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!! :D

Danny is evil!!!!!!!!! :Ph34r: kick his ass sydney!

After Irina got Jack and her wounds wrapped up and under control she ran over tp Sydney who was crouch over by the bed staring at the wall like there was an importance to it.

"O god Sydney. I am so sorry. I tryed so did Jack.
Right after you left they came back, but this time they got out of the car. Your father told me to take Isabelle upstairs so I did. I heard shots from downstairs I was going to sneak Isabelle somewhere safe, but they stormed in before I could. Sydney I would protect that girl with all I have. You know that. Thats when they shot me and took Isabelle." Irina started to Cry.
"I'm going to kill those sons__b__!" Proclaimed Irina.
Sydney looked up at her mother from the daze she was in.
"Not before I do."
Sydney's eyes were so red that her vision was blurry.'
"m-Mom. Who were they."
"I dont know. They were wearing masks. i-" Just then jack spoke up.
"Sydney. There is one person who could know."
Sydney looked up. Shocked.
"Oh no! I am not asking him. He is the last person I want to talk to."
"Sydney your dad has a point. He could be the only one who knows."
Sydney looked down at the teddy bear that was wedged by the foot of the bed. She picked it up and started to cry again.
"Fine. I'll ask Sark."
"Do you know where to find him though." Asked Irina.
"Well if he still owns that bar then yea. Ever since that bum Oh I dont even want to start." Sydney dryed her tears and stormed out of the house.
She sped down the road with so much anger. The only thing on her mind was to wring the neck of the person who did this.
She made an abrupt stop in front of the bar. As always there were no cars except maybe a couple of regulars. Sydney could hear the sound of country music from inside. It disgusted her.
She walked in and searched for Sark. She spotted him at a table sitting by him self. She walked over and sat down.
He looked up.
"Ah Sydney what a wonderful surprise. Hows michael?" He mocked. He knew what happened to Michael. She snarled and jumped up. Practically flying across the table.
"You listen you son of a___ I am not here for chit chat. I want to know if you know anything about the people that took Isabelle, and if I know you you know."
Sark smiled then took a sip of whatever he had in his glass.
"Oh thats a shame that Isabelles Missing."
Sydney's anger overwhelmed her. She grabbed the knife from his apple and lodged it into his hand. He quenched in pain.
"Now tell me where she is."
"Alright alright. First I didn't know Isabelle was missing and second if I told you who was after you and who I think took her then you would probally die right here."
Sydney twisted the knife harder He clinched his teeth.
"Fine you w-want to know. Its your loved ex fiance Danny."
Sydney let go of the knife and looked at Sark with confusion.

wow wow wow wow wow wow. i like how u leave us hanging like. its like alias which is one of the reasons y i love the show so much

Sydney looked down at her feet and tryed to fit everything in place.
"Your lying." Said Sydney with a hope she was right.
"Sydney cut the felgercarb. You know its possible. Yea you saw a body, but who said it was his. I personally knew he was alive the whole time." Sydney handed Sark a towel for his hand and sat her gaze at the old nonworking jute box in the corner.
"If he is alive for what reason would he take Isabelle."
Sark contemplated if he should tell her.
"Sydney. There is something you didn't know about him. he worked with the KGB. O big surprise." Said Sark sarcastically.
Sydney took her gaze off the jute box and on Sark.
"What!" She looked at Sark with disgust.
"Sydney thats not important. And you. Why should I help you and that little brat of yours."
Sydney grabbed the knife and held it tight. Just then two men from the back came out. Sydney pulled her gun out and aimed it at them. Sark nodded for them to go back. Sydney slowly put her gun back and looked at Sark. She had no more feelings for Danny. The only one she loved was Michael, and right now her feelings were so confused about Danny all she cared about was Isabelle.
"Where are they then."
Sark adjusted himself in his seat.

"You know Sydney ever since you killed Sloane you have been a different person. You dont care for life."
Sydney ignored what he said.
"No. Ever since Michael disapeared. I couldn't care anymore about that old fool then I could my shopping list."
Sark could tell she was in pain.
"Sydney you know when you found out he was your Grandpa you felt different." ( :lol: Sorry sorry)
Sydney looked at him blankly.
"Sark thats not funny. I am glad I was in no way related to him."
Sark stoped smiling and took a serious face again.
"Sydney I am sorry I kept it secret that we were......"
Sydney stoped him in mid sentence.
"Sark right now all I care about is getting Isabelle back and Running over Danny over and over again. Then going in reverse and doing it again. So one last time. Where are they."
"OK. The last I heard he was still in LA, but I am not sure where. I think they were at his abondoned warehouse. Its where he makes his sales and stuff."
Sark handed her a piece of white paper that was folded. She opened it and stared blankly at it.
"Thats the address."
Sydney put it in her pocket, and without saying anything walked out. When she got to her car she started to cry. She sat her head on her steering wheel and started to wimper. The tears off her face rolled onto the wheel making it wet. Just then her cell phone rang. She dryed her tears and picked it up.
"Hello?" She said with her best non crying voice.
"Sydney. Did you get anything." Said Irina.
"Yes. I'll be home soon." Sydney hung up the phone before anymore could be said. She didn't want to tell them anything. For this was something that needed to be settled between her and Danny."

(At the warehouse)

Danny sat Isabelle on a chair and locked her arms on the rests.
"Wheres the bear?" Asked Danny to one of his men.
"Boss the bear was no where in site." Said one man in his Italian accent.
"Your kidding. I need that bear. Why do you think we are here." Danny highered his voice at the man.
"You screwed up the first time. Dont let it happen again."
The man ran out and Danny looked over at Isabelle.
He tryed to do a caring voice, but sucked.
"Wheres your bear sweetheart?"
Isabelle glared at him.
"Why do you want my teddy?" She asked. She didn't know it, but she had the strenght of her mother. She didn't crumble easy. And for a 6 year old its pretty amazing.
"Its not important why, I just need it."
Isabelle spat at him. She walked back a few steps.
She started to giggle. Danny wasn't amused.
"I'll be back and when I am I want to know where that bear is."
He walked out.
No one knew who was listening in.
Just then Vaughn stepped out from behind a crate of boxes.
At first Isabelle was reluctant, but she senced he was a good person.
Vaughn looked at her. He gave her a short hug.
"Isabelle sweety. I need you to not tell them I was here OK. Honey I am sorry, but you cant tell them where your teddy is."
Isabelle nodded. Michael looked at Isabelle and almost came in tears.
He was about to untie her when the door started to open.

Back