The past is not always what it seems

YES I AM FINALLY UPDATEING. Why? B/c a very wonderful new reader has come along and inspired me. Here y'all go (Why do I type with a southern accent. I LIVE IN NORTHERN ILLINOIS. And I've lived in upstate new york, and northern california, but none of those places have a southern accent.)

The day seemed like a completely normal day. Jamie went through the same steps to get to the CIA. Nothing seemed unusual, until Jamie walked into the CIA. The moment she went through the door Sydney and Vaughn told her to follow them and rushed off. There no explanation, it was just come. Jamie did as she was told.

They went through a long dark passageway for about 20 minutes. Finally they stopped at a door, without any markings. All three of them went inside, and stood face to face with some one Jamie had never met before.

It was a man. Bald, tall, and incredibly gruff. What the heck is going on? Who is this guy? Why am I here? Have I been made? Did the CIA decide my information wasn’t worth training me? Wait, but I’m too far in, they’d have to… oh no…kill me? It was at this moment, with all these thoughts running through her head, that the strange man spoke.
“Agent Bristow, Vaughn, Calloway we have a mission for you.” Vaughn objected almost immediately.
“Sydney can’t go into the field. She’s pregnant, and Jamie’s not even near ready.”
“Agent Vaughn, we have been closely monitoring Agent Calloway’s progress and feel that she has the ability to go on this mission. As for Agent Bristow’s condition, there should be nothing that would harm her child. She is simply there for looks.”
“Looks?” Vaughn and Sydney questioned. I was completely lost at this point.
“Yes, if you would let me explain this would make a lot more sense. Recently we have received intel that Lauren Reed is not dead. Not only that, but also that she has partnered up with Julian Sark, and formed a new organization known as The Temperance. It appears that Miss. Reed has convinced Mr. Sark that she could get Agent Vaughn to join them. We don’t know why, but Ms. Reed and Mr. Sark for some reason greatly desire to get their hands on your child.”
“So why would we have to go on a mission for looks because of this?” Sydney asked.
“Because we have confirmed that Ms. Reed is in denial about Agent Vaughn’s true affections. We are hoping that is she sees you two, not only with Agent Bristow being pregnant, but with another child that she will break down.”
“So we’re gonna pretend to be a family.” I managed to croak out.
“Yes, Agent Calloway. You leave tomorrow.”

I have added Alias=mylife26 to the pm list. Thanka for reading

Jori :abduct:

PS. I'm going wacko it took me forever to type my name right.

YEA u updated!!! awwww iwas the inspiration???(if not then good job whoever it was!!!) casue u updated luckily!!!!great chapter and dang it cant lauren stay dead!! but hehehe she gets it shoved in her face that vaughn and syd are together!!! hehehe and that it looks like they have not just 1 but 2!! kids!!! lol thnx for the pm and the update!!(i think this is the longest review ive ever written!!)lol and sry ur going wackoo plz dont get to far gone!

WOW. Someone gave their longest review ever to me. That's never happpend before. Yes you imspried me to write. It also turns out I had about half of this chappy done, but I forgot about it when no one reviewed. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T REVIEW. IF YOU DON'T WANT A PM SAY SO B/CC I WILL GO INTO DENIAL THAT YOU DON'T WNAT ONE AND THINK YOU SIMPLY AREN'T GETTING THE PMS. So review.

Ok Sorry about the french in here, but I have only taken french for one year, so I used an internet translator for it. If it's wrong well sorry.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>The first half of the plane ride had been very, well loud. Sydney was yelling at Vaughn about agreeing to this. Then Vaughn would tell her he didn’t have a choice. At one point Sydney called Kendall and yelled at him. So there was no hope of getting any sleep.

However the second half had been interesting. When Sydney didn’t seem so hostile Jamie had asked her to help with her hair. That was a slightly painful experience, because Jamie had decided to dye her hair, and Sydney seemed to hate her hair. So it was a half-hour of yank and pull. When they finally finished Jamie went into the bathroom to put in the colored contacts to turn her eyes that fabulous Vaughn green. It was taking a while because Jamie had never worn contacts before, and wasn’t too good at putting them in.

%%$%$%$%$%$MEANWHILE%$%$%$%$

“I’m sorry Syd. I just needed closure, with Lauren you know. You do know that yesterday while you prepping Jamie, I spent that whole time with Kendall arguing about you coming. I tired everything to keep you here.”

“You did. Why didn’t you tell me, while I was going all hormonal?”

“Because I didn’t want you to think I was lying.”

“I woul…”

“You know you would of.”

“You’re right.”

%^%^%^%^%BACK IN THE BATHROOM%^%^%^%^

I had finally gotten the contacts in. We still had a couple of hours, but Sydney had warned me to put them in early so I was used to them. It was just at that moment that I was about to check my appearance with Sydney and Vaughn, when I saw the two of them on top of each other, clearly well having fun. Figuring it was better than the yelling I walked into the other cabin. I didn’t know I was about to get an ear full. I didn’t sleep the whole ride long.

%^%^%^%^%^END OF RIDE%^%^%^%^%^

According to Jack, every day at 10:00 Lauren went to a local café and had lunch. We were to go there tomorrow, and act like a family touring. It made sense; after all we were in Paris. We must have been convincing, because the hotel receptionist remarked about how much I looked like my parents.
“Elle a obtenu les meilleures qualités de vous deux.” Were her exact words

{[She got the best qualities of both of you]}

In the hotel room, we went over op tech again, and get prepared for tomorrow. For the rest of the day we went sightseeing. When Syd and Vaughn weren’t kissing or murmuring words of love to each other, Vaughn was pretending to be my father while Syd stroked her belly and stared at her fake marriage band. Without Syd or Vaughn knowing I had bought a pair of earplugs to prepare myself for tonight. Finally after four hours of touring, we retired to our room which was luckily a huge suite.</span>

Hope you enjoy.

Jori :abduct:

great chapter!!! ill give a real review later im just checkin pms rite now then goin bak to the pool! but i didnt want u to wry if i got the pm or not!!! lol :D o and dont wry about the french u can say bite me or w/e and i would still think u said wat u have underneath cause im in spanish not french lol :P

sorry i haven't replyed in a while
my stupid computer!!!!!!!!!! i swear i'm going to chuck it out of a window :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :happydance:
anyways great chaps
loved that they are on a mission togther

lol thats the same way i feel about my comp but its cause i downloaded so much felgercarb on it so now i have to find a way to take it off or get my dad to o yea and jori i forgot to tell u i sent out those pms to every1 about ur story and dear tears to try and get more readers so hope it works!

hey abput your most recent pm yes... i want to be continued pm because your story is perfecto!! Jamie is an excellent character!!! I love how they have t ogo on a mission and be a family while they act like a bunch of fighting bulls.. hehe anyway... its good... please continue and cant wait for next chapter!

Well I read every chapter and I have to say.....

I LOVE THE STORY! THE CHARACTER OF JAIMIE ITS GREAT!

But...one suggestion....you might want to organize your writing a little more and make the chapters a litte longer (im not criticizing your grammar or punctuation, because i believe most that those two things, when it comes to a story, dont matter and english teachers dnt get that). For instance, in one of the chapters you kind of wrote it in plain play by play sequence. I do love the story and you can ignore this if you want but I'm just saying that it could be more organized and a tiny bit more descriptive.

I dunno. Maybe im being nutz and babbling but whatever. I really can't wait for the next chapter!

I have this thing with long chapters. IT DOESN'T SEEM TO HAPPEN. I don't know how y'all write long chappy's, but i cut off wen the story watns to cut off, therefore they arre short, b/c i hate forcing things. ANyways I will try, but for a while this story died, so now it's picked up again.

Well I admire you for not letting your story die. BTW, I had written most of Chapter 3 for dear tear recently, then ALL MY DOCUMENTS disappeared. ok, not exactly, i deleted them, but I MADE SURE to keep dear tear and some others. But, alas, they went along with the others. So expect a delay.

Ok. I won't be updateing for awhile, b/c I'm in Ohio for my uncles wedding. I'll be back home on Wensday. Thanks for reading. BTW: White rabbit sorry about losing your story I did that once to a big huge paper for school.

Ohio, notreally. I got to spend time with the hicks, at weddings. Oh well, I was gonna write, b/c I had to mow my yucky lawn yesterday (and it took like an hour :mad: ) so I have this whole thing planned out, but it turns out I left off my last chappy earlier than I thought, so now I got writer's block on how to start it. WAIT I JUST REMEMBERED MY PLAN HAHA! You guys are so inspiring (or however you write that). BTW: thanks for all critiscim, y'all inspired this chappy.

lol well ya kno hicks can be fun! lol im one at times its fun! lol and um is this gonna be good or bad??(so in other words should we be scared?)

idk, I haven't finished it yet. They can be fun, but when it's 50 of them walking around smoking while probably only two are sober it's kind of scary.

Back