The Reposting of: Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is a lot of posts! We'll miss you Elle (at least in this story) and I can't wait for when you continue your other stories. Good luck writing the next chapter Spywolf. Wait...did you say it's going to be the last chapter?!?

Maybe they'll be a sequel. I hope so. Oh yah, and Spywolf, you should create a novel and try and get it published. That's what I'm doing.

The only other fanfic that I can find of yours is Coming Home. Is that it? Alias Elle, I'm going to start reading your stories too, and Spywolf, I love Coming Home.
Sincerely, kylo4

wow sad to see this story end but hey its totally great and i really can't wait for the ending. Good luck with ur fics and be sure to post em all on here so we can review and compliment you both on how great u are :D

God, you guys are making me feel like I'm graduating or something (which unfortunately won't happen for two years :( ) Anyways, I haven't heard from spywolf in a while, but I gave her my idea for the ending, so it should be up soon! Thanks to all the faithful readers. You guys are the greatest!

~Me :angel2:

Thanks for saying that. I think that Alias_Elle should get an equal amount of credit for this fanfic. Also, Alias_Elle, what are you working on right now?
kylo4

I think that she said she was busy with school or something. But I would reccomend reading her other fanfics while you're waiting for the last chapter of this one.
kylo4

One's about war, and the other one's of hers. Actually, all of her's are in the Romance Fiction Forum. So look there for her other fanfics.

I hope that helps.
kylo4

Wow! Page 67 for this fanfic.
Also, for sure, you'll leave waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy beyond 1000 posts in this fanfic. I mean, you're already at 990!
kylo4

:hi: :blush: :blush2:

Okay, so maybe the next part won't be up for a little while... but fear not! Have faith in spywolf!

And I beg you not to read my other stories! They're horrible!

kylo4 said:
One's about war, and the other one's of hers. Actually, all of her's are in the Romance Fiction Forum. So look there for her other fanfics.

I hope that helps.
kylo4
thank you, I'll look for them ! :smiley:

totally4alias10 said:
Alias Elle said:
And I beg you not to read my other stories!  They're horrible!

AAAA!!! No they are not!! They are wonderful!!! Don't talk like that!!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!!
that's for sure, you're really talented !

Sophie said:
totally4alias10 said:
Alias Elle said:
And I beg you not to read my other stories!  They're horrible!

AAAA!!! No they are not!! They are wonderful!!! Don't talk like that!!! YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!!
that's for sure, you're really talented !
WOAH! They are SOOOO NOT horrible!!!! They are really great, and you are very talented in writing stories!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back