The Reposting of: Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAH MY PROPHECEY COMES TRUE!!!! THE 1000TH POST! HA... :lol: :rotflmao: see i'm true to my words. any ways i was going to say. Alias Elle, the next time you say your fics are horrible. I'll PM you every single fic that's a lot worse than yours and that's going to take me the whole night, and the next day when I fall asleep in my class i'll come and eat you for it! :lol: j/k. but seriously, not horrible! they're great! you can do ten times better than I can anyways.
--mandy :angelic:

Hey 1000th post Mandy !!
I think in this forum we have excellent writers : Alias Elle, spywolf, Mandy, you're the top of them !! :D

:hangs head: :blush2: I'm really sorry guys, but finals are coming fast, and I'm really skewed. Thanx for you never ending patience, (to be honest, I'm also scared to death of writing an ending that you guys aren't going to like. :eekhair: ) Thanks for the compliments though...
Kinda got this nasty writer's block b/c of finals :stretcher: , I am trying guys, I hate letting you people down like this... :confused:

spywolf! honestly take your time. i mean you shouldn't be talking, just look at me and how slow i'm going. I have to trying to end LMLD for almost a month now, but i can't now until the finals are over which is not for almost another 3 weeks. so relax, take yourtime.
Sophie: Spywolf and Alias Elle are soooooooo much better than me like 10 thousand, 1 million times better. sometimes i go back and read my own stuff, and i go: ugggh i wrote that! and you know what, i'm actually planning on editing both Dreams of Dream and LMLD this summer. any ways enought blabbling. I made the 1000th post! ha!

Spywolf, you are NOT letting us down :smiley: Remember though, this is your story, you write the ending how you want it to turn out, I'm sure we'll love it anyway ^_^

It's all right, i understand all my end of the year tests were last week,i lnow the feeling.
Post when you can, oh yeah and this isn't a command but it's an extremely large preference, PUT SYD AND VAUGHN BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mystery_chick said:
Sophie: Spywolf and Alias Elle are soooooooo much better than me like 10 thousand, 1 million times better. sometimes i go back and read my own stuff, and i go: ugggh i wrote that! and you know what, i'm actually planning on editing both Dreams of Dream and LMLD this summer. any ways enought blabbling. I made the 1000th post! ha!
you're kidding you're a really good writer, but you won't admit it, so I stop ! Editing your fics, is a so great idea !! :D

Ok, the last chapter that you posted was on April 30'th!!!!!!!!!! Please post the next one!!!!! It's going to be 2 months that you haven't posted a chapter soon.
kylo4

Aloha!

OMG, I'm so wired! I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow! He he! I'll see what I can do about a computer, and if I can't get to one, then I'll see you all (metaphorically speaking) when I get back! I'm eternally grateful for all of you that have put up with my absurdities (<--- is that even a word?) and I would list everyone but that would take quite a long time and no matter what, I know I would forget something. So, I'll be back, and soon, I'll be writing! Woohoo!

~Me :angel2:

ok i sat here for over two hours. No joke. And I started from the beginning and read every chapter on each of the 68 pages. And I get here, over two hours later, to see that there is no new chapter. I think I have to scream. lol. FINISH THIS AND UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF SYDNEY DOESN'T END UP WITH VAUGHN, I'M GOING TO SMACK YOU BOTH WITH A PLATYPUS!!!!! lol ok i'm done.

Thank you and goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back