The Wedding and it's Drunken Singer

Okay, this was seriously a random fan fiction. I was listening to the song on my xanga and I had to write something, so I did. It's rather sketchy like all my writings. I'm not a fan of my writing, maybe some people are lols.They're going to be broken up into parts instead of chapters since they're EXTREMELY SHORT. I hope you guys like it all the same...remember, rates and reviews are always appreciated.

xOxO`eLLa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 1

Michael Vaughn unattached himself from Sydney’s waist, hoping not to wake her-seeing that she was still asleep, he turned on his back and stared up through the darkness at the ceiling. He sighed deeply, taking in the fresh air that blew through the open window. Vaughn watched as the curtain flapped in and out, losing himself in his thoughts. He felt like it was just yesterday that he had proposed to the love of his life. Vaughn slowly got up from the bed and walked quietly over to the window.

Sydney’s eyes fluttered open and saw Vaughn looking out the window, his eyes closed, feeling the breeze of the wind. She brought her soft blanket closer to her and stared at him in complete awe. The thought of her marrying Michael Vaughn put a smile on her face. After everything they have been through, she still couldn’t believe that in a couple of hours she would be Mrs. Sydney Bristow-Vaughn. “Okay, so it doesn’t sound that all great, but it sounds perfect to me” Sydney thought.

Vaughn felt Sydney’s eyes on him and turned around. The bright moon made his eyes seem greener. He smiled, walked over to his side of the bed, lay back down, put his arm around her again and kissed her temple, “Hey Sweetie, What are you doing up? Tomorrow’s the big day.”

Sydney turned over and kissed him lightly on the lips, “I woke up because you we’re next to me. You know I can’t really sleep if you’re not next to me.”

“I’m sorry,” he apologized.

“What were you doing up?” she whispered

“I was just thinking,” he simply said.

“You’re not getting cold feet are you?” Sydney said quickly.

“Of course not! How could you think that?” Vaughn laughed.

“You’ll never know,” Sydney smiled in relief.

“Marrying you is something that I would never doubt,” Vaughn smiled.

Sydney slide her thumb over the cleft on Vaughn’s chin and kissed his forehead, “I love you, do you know that?”

Vaughn nodded, “Of course I do. How can you not love me?” he laughed. She smacked him, “Don’t flatter yourself Michael Vaughn.”

Vaughn smiled and kissed her nose, “You need to get your sleep you know, the big day is tomorrow, don’t want to look like felgercarb on your wedding day do you?”

“Will you still love me, even if I looked like hell?” Sydney asked seriously.

“Why wouldn’t I? I remember when you walked in my office with that ridiculous
bozo wig, I loved you then,” he answered.

“No, you didn’t. You didn’t even know me.”

“Okay, so I didn’t love you, but you stole my heart how’s that?”

“Isn’t that sort of the same thing and how cheesy is your answer?!” Sydney giggled.

“So, I’m not good with words, at least I’m trying! Give me credit for trying.”

“Fine, 10 points to Michael Vaughn for effort!”

“Thank you!” he nodded in satisfaction. “Get some sleep beautiful.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, it sucks, I can take it, be brutal lolx. Oh if it's a little screwed up. I wrote it two nights ago in 3 minutes (yeah I know)

xOxO`eLLa

OMG ELLA!
NO!
*shakes head violently*
you're always so hard on yourself
i'm like, in LOVE with your writing!
SERIOUSLY!
this does NOT suck! :angry: just like the re-take of A Walk To Remember, i just want more more more!

i LOVE their teasing, it's so cute!
and there's a wedding? :woot:

can't wait!

and aww s/v :love:
i love it!

please add me to the pm list!
and write write WRITE!

:happydance:

luv juju :harp:

omg...my fic....IT's Gonna Be Love...I actually wanted to finish it but I lost all of it when my computer crashed....I wish I still had the link somewhere...

xOxO`eLLa

:lol: I was drawn in by the title, it's awesome! :D

Absolutely beautiful writing, and you know it! We're our own worst critics!

I love how in love they are, its so coote!

So, do you think I could get a PM for the next chapter....er......'part' ^_^?

Goony

you WHAT?
you last all of it?
:cry:

awwwwwww ella!
i was SOO addicted to that fic!
*sigh*

and you update daily? :happydance: juju likes :P

Awesome fic, wiked!! Love it! And you update daily, oh i love you already! Daily is THE BEST!
Can I please have a pm?? I suck at keepng tabs on fics, i need reminding! There are so many that i read, i get slightly confuzzled very often! Maybe thats coz im blonde, i dunno!
Thanks!

Hey guys! As promised, I update daily (sometimes twice a day), I hope you guys enjoy!!! Remember, quoting is appreciated :angelic:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney woke up to the sound of her cell phone vibrating on the table, she picked it up and answered, “Hello?”

“Get up sleepy head,” and with that she heard a click and nothing more. Sydney knew it was Vaughn, being slightly disappointed that he wasn’t by her side when she got up, she got up and slipped on her fuzzy slippers. She looked down and saw a single rose on the floor with a note on her night table with her name written on it with Vaughn’s handwriting.

“Good Morning Soon-to-be-Mrs.-Vaughn,
Francie, Carrie, and Nadia will be over to help you get ready. I’ll see you at the altar. Remember to look pretty for me! Even though you’re already beautiful (Cheesy, I know). I love you.
-Vaughn”

Sydney smiled and picked up the red rose on the floor and set it on her nightstand and glanced at the silver picture frame that Vaughn had given her for Christmas a few years back. She smiled when she saw Vaughn’s face looking up at her. That one particular picture was her favorite-it was one of her favorite memories she had with Vaughn.

She padded through the kitchen and saw that Vaughn had already made coffee. Grabbing a mug from the cupboard she poured herself a cup of coffee and picked up a croissant and took a small bite from it.

Sydney picked up the cordless phone from its cradle and dialed Francie’s cell phone number. After 3 rings Francie finally picked up her phone, “Hello?” she said groggily.

“Fran? It’s Syd!”

“Sydney! Hey! Today’s the day!” Francie said sounding somewhat more awake.

“Hey Sweetie, I’m sorry, did I wake you?”

“Just a little, but it’s alright,” Francie said as she got up and rest her head on her headboard.

“Is that Syd?” Sydney overheard, it was her other best friend Will.

“Tell Will ‘Hi’ for me,” Sydney smiled

“Sydney says ‘Hi,’ Will,” Francie said quietly, “What you need honey?”

“I was wondering what time you, Carrie, and Nadia we’re coming over today.”

“Whenever you’re ready sweetie, just give me the word and I’ll get ready to jet over there.”

“Well, I was just going to jump in the shower but I wanted to call you three first.” Sydney took another bite from her croissant.

“Okay, well, I’ll get ready and I’ll be there in 20 to 30 minutes”

Sydney could hear that Francie was finally standing up, “That’s fine, I’ll see you later.”

“Alright, and Syd?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re getting married today!” Francie squealed and jumped up and down.

“I know!!!” Sydney jumped up and down, “I’ll see you soon!”

Sydney hung up the phone and dialed Carrie’s number then dialed her sister’s. After hanging up and got confirmation that they would also be over in 20-30 minutes she grabbed a few clothes from her dresser and ran to the bath and started the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think!

xOxO`eLLa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney woke up to the sound of her cell phone vibrating on the table, she picked it up and answered, “Hello?”
Grr, I know the feeling. Its ridiculous how much power they put into the vibrating function of those phones. *VZZZZZT VZZZZZZZZZZZZT* (BTW, that was an immitation [PA: Goon, you can't spell for felgercarb...Me: I know...] of my phone vibrating on a glass table)

(PA: *Whispers* Me: Oh, yeah, the fic...:lol:smiley:

“Get up sleepy head,” and with that she heard a click and nothing more.

She looked down and saw a single rose on the floor with a note on her night table with her name written on it with Vaughn’s handwriting.

Francie, Carrie, and Nadia will be over to help you get ready. I’ll see you at the altar. Remember to look pretty for me! Even though you’re already beautiful (Cheesy, I know). I love you.
-Vaughn”

Man, he's got the mystery thing and the romance thing going on. I've really gotta start learning if I'm gonna impress the ladies.

Sorry, lol I'm going off-topic again...but that passage was very sweet.

She padded through the kitchen and saw that Vaughn had already made coffee.

Damn, he's good....

“Is that Syd?” Sydney overheard, it was her other best friend Will.

That little tadbit really made it realistic. :lol: I know its a little weird to point it out, but it was really cool to read lol. It was like "HI WILL!!!!!" :D

“Alright, and Syd?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re getting married today!” Francie squealed and jumped up and down.

“I know!!!” Sydney jumped up and down, “I’ll see you soon!”

*Jumps up and down, getting all girly and excited*

*PA drags me away*

"....I'll.....do....a......better....one....next....time........"

Aww, I love wedding fic's!

“Get up sleepy head,” and with that she heard a click and nothing more.
Okay, so who wouldn't love Vaughn? If he called me in the morning I might actually get up :cool:

Maybe.

-Vaughn”

GAH! why is life so cruel? Whhhhyyyyyyy? I hate Sydney. She's waaay too lucky!

Sydney smiled and picked up the red rose on the floor and set it on her nightstand and glanced at the silver picture frame that Vaughn had given her for Christmas a few years back. She smiled when she saw Vaughn’s face looking up at her. That one particular picture was her favorite-it was one of her favorite memories she had with Vaughn.
:love:
Damn, this is soooo fluffy!
I may even get a toothache!

Can't wait till tomorrow!

Back