The Wedding

I loved all the updated chapters, I'm sorry I havem't been up here for two weeks. I was on a holiday. I cried during the funeral! veru well written. there's just one thing I'm struggling with. Mason is like one and a half years old right? he has to be a baby genious if he can talk and walk like that, or is it just me? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

keep writing!

maartje

:daisy: Wow! It's been awhile sorry for that! I'm so busy college soccer is starting in like two weeks I'm so nervous I'm going to be a freshmen. I'm really scared anyways I'll try to update more tomorrow but no promises I have three goalie training sessions tomorrow. Anyways more action soon on the story I promise!

Sydney’s Room

Sydney started to wake up he head was still pounding, “Vaughn,” she called out before opening her eyes.
“He had to go do something he’ll be back in a little bit,” Will felt bad that she wanted Vaughn and he wasn’t there.
“Will,” Sydney opened her eyes to find her concerned friend.
“Hey,” Will grabbed her hand.
“Where’s Vaughn and Mason?” Sydney couldn’t help but worry about the two.
“Vaughn had to run an errand and Weiss is feeding Mason,” Will again smiled knowing that Mason was probably covered in food as well as Weiss.
“I’m sure that’s a site,” Sydney laughed sending a shot of pain through her stomach, “Ouch!”
“Are you okay?” Will stood from his chair.
“Yeah I’m just soar,” Sydney managed to half smile.
“You want me to get a nurse,” Will offered.
“No I’m fine just sit and talk to me tell me about Hillary,” Sydney grabbed his hand so Will did as she asked.

“Mr. Vaughn this is the last one I have to show you,” a small old woman showed Vaughn through the third house they had seen in the last hour. This one already was beating the other two by far.
“I love the neighborhood,” Vaughn said as he walked up the path to the house.
“Yes it is very nice and the schools around here are amazing,” the woman had pulled the same routine at the other two houses.
“How many bedrooms did you say this one was?” Vaughn walked through the front door.
“It has four bedrooms not including the two studies, it has three bathrooms and wait until you see how nice and big the backyard is,” the woman led him throughout the cozy house. When they reached the backyard he knew that this was the one for Sydney, Mason, and him.
“I’ll take this house,” Vaughn smiled he couldn’t wait to show Sydney the house.
“You do realize that the two properties you own are worth more than this one,” the realtor pretended to feel guilty about taking Vaughn’s money.
“It doesn’t matter, when can I get a key so I can start moving stuff in here,” Vaughn would have this house decorated by the time Sydney got out of the hospital.
“I’ll call the seller and tell him you bought it and then I can probably get you a key tomorrow,” the realtor smiled.
“Sounds great I’ll come buy your office and pick it up I have to be going now,” Vaughn shook the lady’s hand.
“Sounds great nice working with you Mr. Vaughn,” the realtor was going to make more money off this sale than any she had ever before made.
“Bye,” Vaughn hurried back through the house so he could get back to the hospital.

Sydney’s Room

“Where did Vaughn go Will?” Sydney asked, Vaughn had been got for almost two hours now.
“I’m not sure he just said he had to run some errands,” Will answered not taking his eyes off the television. Sydney shook her head and focused her attention back on Mason who was sitting in her lap. About five minutes later he walked through the door, “Hey.”
“Hey where have you been?” Sydney nosily asked.
“I had some stuff to do sorry it took so long,” Vaughn kissed her on the cheek and then picked Mason up.
“Daddy!” Mason yelled happy to see his father.
“Hey there what have you been doing?” Vaughn said as he sat down with Mason the little boy just smiled.
“Now that your back I better get going I’ll be back tomorrow,” Will stood from his chair.
“Thanks Will,” Vaughn said.
“Bye Will,” Sydney still was trying to figure out where Vaughn was.
“Bye,” Will looked tired as he left Sydney’s room.
“Vaughn?” Sydney tried to get his attention from Mason for a second.
“Yeah?” Vaughn looked into her eyes. Sydney thought about what she was going to say and finally decided to trust what Vaughn had said earlier, “You should take Mason to the house and come back in the morning.”
“I don’t want to leave you by yourself,” Vaughn hated the thought of her being alone.
“I’ll be fine I don’t want Mason to have to sleep in some hospital bed,” Sydney said asking Vaughn to leave.
“Okay, I’ll see you in the morning,” Vaughn stood from the chair.
“Let me kiss Mason goodbye,” Sydney smiled.
“Say bye mommy,” Vaughn lowered Mason so that Sydney could give him a kiss.
“Bye mommy,” Mason kissed her back.
“I love you,” Vaughn reached down and brushed her lips.
“I love you to,” Sydney smiled as she watched the two people who mean more than anything to her leave.

Next Morning

Vaughn wasn’t able to sleep much his thoughts were all with Sydney and how she was all alone at the hospital.
“Daddy,” Mason brought Vaughn’s thoughts back to the present.
“Hey there how are you?” Vaughn sat up and brought Mason to his lap.
“Where’s Mommy?” Mason looked around the room.
“At the hospital you want to go see her?” Vaughn knew how he felt he wanted to see her to.
“Yes,” Mason shook his head and Vaughn smiled.
“Well lets get ready then,” Vaughn stood looking for the bag of clothes that Will had given to him from Hillary. After Vaughn got Mason and himself dressed he drove to the hospital. When he walked to Sydney’s door Mason in his arms he heard commotion from inside the room. He immediately barged in scaring Mason, “Syd!”
“I’m down here,” Sydney cried from the ground.
“What are you doing you scared me?” Vaughn sat Mason down in the chair and helped Sydney back into bed.
“I needed to use the restroom I made it all the way there and almost back,” Sydney grabbed her rib cage once Vaughn had lifted her into the bed.
“I knew I shouldn’t have left you,” Vaughn rubbed her cheek.
“I’m fine, hey Mason,” Sydney looked at her son who looked as though he was going to burst into tears at any moment.
“I probably scared him bursting in like that,” Vaughn reached down and grabbed him. Sydney stretched her arms out and Mason gladly went into them.
“It’s ok daddy was just being silly,” Sydney rubbed her hand through his hair trying to calm him.
“Well if mommy didn’t have to be so stubborn sometimes maybe daddy wouldn’t have to be silly,” Vaughn shot back at her. Sydney just kept her eyes on Mason knowing that Vaughn was right.
“I’m ready to leave do you know when I get to leave?” Sydney said wanting to be home with Mason and Vaughn.
“Syd you have to take it easy you nearly died two days ago the doctor said it was going to be a week in here,” Vaughn had thought about everything he wanted to do before she came home.
“A week that’s ridiculous Vaughn can’t you take care of me?” Sydney pouted.
“I think we should listen to the doctor Syd,” Vaughn worriedly said.
“Ok,” Sydney couldn’t tell what was going on with Vaughn but something was definitely up.

Week Later

“Mrs. Bristow you still need to take it easy over the next couple of days,” the doctor said as he handed her a piece of paper with her pain medication listed on it.
“She will doctor I’ll make sure of that,” Vaughn said as he started to push the wheel chair out the exit anxious to finally have Sydney out of the hospital.
“Vaughn are we going to stop and get Mason on the way home?” Sydney turned in looked at him he didn’t answer though he was sweating something was up it had been all week. Sydney’s suspicions began with his long exits where he said had errands then Will and him would always stop talking when she came out of the restroom or when she woke up from a nap.
“Vaughn?” Sydney tried to still his attention.
“Yeah?” Vaughn came out of his daydream.
“Are we going to stop and get Mason on the way home?” Sydney looked at him suspiciously.
“No Will is going to bring him over later,” Vaughn said he was really starting to sweat.
“Are you okay?” Sydney was starting to worry.
“Yeah I’m fine I hate hospitals,” Vaughn tried to cover his growing anxiety.
“You’ve been in one all week,” Sydney said trying to get the real reason for his weird behavior.
“I know,” Vaughn said as he left the hospital doors. After helping Sydney load into the car he started them off on to their next destination. Sydney didn’t notice at first but after a couple of wrong turns Sydney was wondering where Vaughn was taking her it definitely wasn’t home.
“Vaughn where are we going?” Sydney asked.
“I have to show you something before we go home,” he said and gave her a weak smile to follow. Sydney decided not to pry that she trusted him to take her whereever he wanted to take her. About twenty minutes later Vaughn pulled into the driveway of this really cute house in this really nice neighborhood.
“What are we doing?” Sydney asked but Vaughn was already out of the car walking towards her door.
“I have a surprise for you,” Vaughn said as he opened her door and extended his hand for her.
“Ok,” she said curious to see what it was. Vaughn led her up the path to the house and then pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked the front door. The house was fully furnished some of the furniture was Sydney’s from her old place. Vaughn led her to the living room, which was covered with white candles.
“Vaughn what’s going on?” Sydney asked as he stopped in the middle of the living room and turned to face her.
“Do you like it?” Vaughn asked with a huge hopeful smile.
“The house I love it why?” Sydney couldn’t have pictured a cuter house.
“It’s ours, I know that you wanted to move and we needed to with Mason coming home so I went out and found this place for you, for us,” Vaughn grabbed both of her hands.
“I love it Vaughn,” Sydney said as she tried to kiss him but he stopped her with his hands and got down on one knee.
“Syd from the moment I met you I knew that I didn’t want to spend one day without you,” Vaughn looked down at the floor before continuing.
“You gave me the most beautiful son I could have hoped for and you I love you more than anything in this world without you I’m nothing,” he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a small ring box.
“Will you marry me?” Vaughn opened up the box, which held a white gold ring with one huge oval diamond in the middle of it.
“Vaughn, yes, yes I’ll marry you,” Sydney said with eyes filled with tears. Vaughn stood and slipped the ring on to her finger perfect fit and then he pulled her into a deep kiss. After they kissed for it seemed like an hour Vaughn showed her around the rest of the house their bedroom was decorated very similar to her other one, they each had an office he had furnished, a guest bedroom, but the last room he showed her was Mason’s which was so perfect it made her cry.
“Vaughn I can’t believe you did all of this,” Sydney said grabbing his hand.
“Are you ready to go get our son and bring him home?” Vaughn smiled.
“He hasn’t seen it yet,” Sydney was glad if he hadn’t she couldn’t wait to see his huge green eyes reaction.
“Nope I was waiting for you,” Vaughn placed his hand on the lower part of her back.
“Let’s go get him,” Sydney stood on her tiptoes and kissed Vaughn. Vaughn broke the kiss and led her to the car so that they could go get Mason and bring him home to their house.

TBC..............

*Alright I know there have been a lot of comments about Mason and how he talks I have a one and half year old nephew who talks in almost complete sentences it just depends on each kid Mason really doesn't say much mostly daddy and mommy but for everyones questions!*

I think that Mason is a very fast learning highly intelligent boy. If you say so I believe that it's possible! :smiley:
the chapter was very long and very fun to read :D :D
THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!

maartje

aww that was a very good chapter!! YAY!!! their getting married :woot: hehe thanx so muchg for the pm and i hope u can post more soon

and good luck with ur college soccer!!! :D

Back