*The Wedding*

i wubb spymommy and this fic!!!
Irene smiled, “Good. Thank you Pierre.”

She sat the phone down and smiled. Her plan had worked. Ever since she had seen Agent Vaughn with her daughter she knew that they were in love, she also knew it would cause problems.

awwwwwwwwwwww..gotta love her!

This story was absolutely fantastic! I loooovveed every single update!
thanks so much for writing it! :hug:

-kait

wow.. this fic has been amazing and i've loved every second of it andi'm soo sad that it's over (n) is there going to be a sequel? if so, please PM me!

i loved it and you deserve all the appreciation you get for it, it's just amazing!

luv juju :harp:

Tht was sooooooooo cute <sorry for the l8 reply> but i cnt believe its over!!!!!! its been so gr8 readin this and now i hav only one word tht says it all... SEQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(n) (n) (n) It's over, that's so sad. Sorry I haven't been replying for a long time, I've been on vacation for the past three weeks. This was such a great fic and I'm so sad it's over but at least it ended with Sydney and Vaughn together. Thank you so much for writing such a great fic and for all the PMs you sent.

~Andrea :angelic:

*sigh*
i only just read the end.
like... the last 4 chapters.
maybe it was five.
:confused:
sorry i'm so late - i was away. and yeah, i missed this fic. :cry:
i loved it and i adored the ending. and i want a spymommy.

*huggles fic*

~steph

Firstly, I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. :(
Secondly, that was an amazing chapter and I'm glad spymommy realised Syd and Vaughn needed each other. 😌
Thirdly, it was a perfect ending to such a great fic. Thank you so much for posting it. :hug:

Back