*The Wedding*

Hey guys I have a new fic. I wont be able to update this one as much as my others fics, but I hope you like it anyway.

This takes place up to the Getaway. Its been two years since the date in Nice, and Sydney is in Witness Protection under the name Rachel Morgan.. I cant give more away.

I dont own any Alias character yada yada yada, but I dont want to JJ does a great job with what he has and I would never take them from him.

If you want a PM let me know, I would be happy to add you to a list.

-Lauren

*The Wedding*

Chapter 1

Rachel Morgan woke up afraid to face the day. She took a deep breath hoping that she would be able to get through the day better than she had the year before.
Last year she had been a mess. She stayed in bed crying all day. She even found herself picking up the phone and dialing the first six digits to his cell phone number until her conscience got the better of her.

No, today she was going to face it with strength and power. Rachel Morgan was going to have her morning coffee, read the paper, have lunch with Jennifer, and prepare the documents for work. Then if she couldn’t get through the rest of the day she would let herself walk along the beach, and be Sydney Bristow for just an hour.

She promised herself that this would be a normal day, if possible. She would have to learn how to deal with October 1st sometime and it needed to start today.
Pulling herself out of bed, she walked into her bathroom and brushed her long brown hair out. She pulled her bangs out of her eyes and clipped them back. She put in her blue contact lenses, and a hint of makeup.

She walked to her closet and grabbed a pair of jeans with a black sweater. Although it was early October it was already getting chilly. It was one thing she hated about living up north.

Standing in her closet, her heart got the better of her and she opened the secret back opening of her closet. She reached back until she felt the silk graze her fingers. She pulled out the black bundle and opened it, revealing the gold pocket watch. She stared at it and traced the engraving on the back. She smiled at the date on the watch and wished him a happy four year anniversary, wherever he may be.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her doorbell.

She put the watch back in its spot in her closet, and hurried to open the door, while brushing the tears from her eyes.

Greeting her on the other side of the door was her best friends Jennifer Kolsh.

Jennifer’s blond hair was pulled back, and she looked slightly pissed off.

Sydney opened the door, and Jennifer came rushing in.

“Rach, guess what we are going shopping for?”

Sydney smiled, “What, another pair of shoes you just can’t live without?”

Jennifer rolled her eyes, “No a dress to wear to a wedding.”

Sydney shrugged knowing her friends hatred of weddings.

Jennifer flopped onto the couch, “It seems that all my friends are now married, you’re the only single one left. I mean I was the one who always had the boyfriend, I was voted most likely to marry out of college, and still I am a 32 year old single woman.”

Sydney sat next to her friends, “Hey, I don’t plan to tie the knot anytime soon.”

Jennifer turned and smiled at her, “I know. God you don’t even date, you’ll be single forever.”

Sydney gave a small smiled, sadness taking her over, “Yeah, single, forever.”

Jennifer got up and starting protesting around the room, “I mean Shelly will call all the single women to come and catch the bouquet and I’ll be the only one up there. I love Shelly, I really do, she was my best friend at Stanford, but why does she have to get married. She even sent the invitation to Jennifer plus Guest, but there will be no guest. I can’t get a date.”

Sydney got up and hugged her friend, “You’ll find someone, I promise. If you want I’ll come to this wedding with you. Single women forever.”

Jennifer hugged her friend back, “Thanks Rach. I promise I’ll make it up to you. Now we just have to get ultra-sexy outfits that make everyone want to be single and free again.”

Sydney nodded, “So when is the big day.”

Jennifer pulled the invitation out of her bag, “In a week. It’s in down the coast, so we’ll have to stay a few days.”

Sydney’s face fell a bit, she didn’t really want to go down the coast, Northern California was bad enough, but the closer to LA she was….

She walked to get a glass of water. Then sat down at the table where Jennifer joined her.

“Shelly is bound to have one huge wedding; her parents own half of California. I have never met the guy she is marring but he is supposable great.”
Sydney nodded and picked up the invitation that Jennifer had pulled out of her pocket.

Mr. and Mrs. Robert Taylor
Invite you to celebrate the ceremony of marriage
Of there Daughter Shelly C Taylor
And
Michael C. Vaughn.
October 8th, 2004
Newport Beach, CA
Invitation Only

Sydney face fell and her eyes began to water. She looked at the invitation once more and ran to her room, telling Jennifer that she wasn’t felling well at the moment.

She hit her room and fell into her bed. Why had she even got out of bed that morning?

uh oh!!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol great story but no! he cant get married plz TRY to update asap! whenever u can plz! o and can i stay on the pm list plz?
-and hey i was first!! ever! ALRIGHT!!! SWEET!!!(lol sry im REALLLY bored)

Oh no!
I knew this stupid person was engaged to Vuaghn
Sydney has to do something abuot it
Don't let him get away that easy Syd!
Thanks for the PM
Keep me on the list please
Update again soon please

ARGH!! That was an awesome start to a story but NNNNOOOOOO Vaughn cannot b getting married to someone else!!!! He just CANT be!!! Plz update this soon and i had better stay on the pm list k!!!

OH man! That sucks! What a horrible day for Syd! I hope that wedding never happens! I hope that she gets to get out of the WPP and have a normal life with Vaughn!

Great chapter, although sad!

Please keep me on the PM list! Thanks!

Megan

Back